GAIN an edge on your Premier League betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Burnley v Southampton | Saturday 15.00
- Burnley have W2-D2-L1 in their last 5 games with 4/5 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Burnley have W2-D6-L7 and their 15 points tally is the 5 fewer than at this stage of their last Premier League season.
- Burnley have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/8 home games, including in their last 3 but have seen 5/8 home feature BTTS. They’ve W1-D4-L3 of their 8 home games.
- Burnley have conceded 9 of their goals 24 goals from headers – the highest proportion in the league.
- Southampton have D1-L3 of their last 4. Their last 3 have all seen D-L double results.
- Southampton have W3-D1-L3 of their 7 away games with their last 5 away seeing Under 2.5 Goals and 6/9 away to bottom-six teams seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Southampton have scored the first goal in 8/13 away matches at bottom-six teams and are yet to drop a point from a winning position this season.
- Southampton have faced the fewest shots-on-target this season (41) and kept the most clean sheets (7/15).
- Southampton have W2-D2 in their last 4 against Burnley and W2-D3-L1 of their last 6 away to Turf Moor.
Chelsea v Hull City | Saturday 15.00
- Chelsea v Hull City | Saturday 15.00 Chelsea have W10-D1 at home this season with 8/10 wins by 2+.
- Chelsea have W7/7 home Premier League games this season with 5/7 wins coming ‘to nil’ and scoring 2+ in each.
- Chelsea have W12-D2-L1 of their last 15 home Premier League matches and kept 12/15 home clean sheets in the league.
- Chelsea’s 36 points tally (W11-D3-L1) is their second best ever points total at this stage of a Premier League season.
- Chelsea have conceded just 1 goal before HT at home.
- Hull have D4-L4 of their last 8 league games and failed to score in 5/7.
- Hull’s 13 points (W2-D7-L6) tally after 15 games represents their worst ever start to a top-flight season.
- Hull have scored just 1 goal before HT away.
- Hull have seen L-L double results in 4/5 away games to top-six teams.
- Hull have D5-L15 of their 20 away games at Chelsea and D2-L8 in the 10 meetings anywhere. They’ve failed to score in 5/7 head-to-head against the Blues.
Crystal Palace v Stoke City | Saturday 15.00
- Palace have W1-D3-L5 of their last 9 league games.
- Palace have W1-L3 of their last 4 home games and W1-D2-L4 of their 7 home games overall.
- Palace have scored 1 goal at home before HT and trailed at HT in 4/7 at home. They’ve seen 4/7 at home feature Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS in 4/7 home games.
- Palace have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 4/5 league games.
- Stoke have W1-L3 of their last 4 games and W1-L3 of their last 4 away.
- Stoke have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 games and in 4/8 away.
- Stoke have seen Over 1.5 first-half goals in 4/8 away and only failed to net in 2/8 away.
- Stoke have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 12/16 away to bottom-six teams.
- Stoke have allowed the second fewest shots-on-target this season.
- Stoke have conceded 9 of their 20 goals from set-pieces.
Leicester City v Manchester City | Saturday 15.00
- Leicester have D2-L8 of their last 10 games and have now made their worst start to a Premier League season at this stage (W2-D4-L9).
- Leicester have won 7 of their 10 points at home (W1-D4-L2) and scored 11 of their 15 goals at home.
- Leicester have conceded the first goal in 4/7 home games and seen BTTS in 5/7 home.
- Manchester City have now W6 on the spin and kept 3/4 clean sheets.
- Manchester City have made their second best start to a Premier League season and are only 1 point off their best ever start (W10-D3-L2).
- Manchester City have W14-D5-L2 of their last 21 away Premier League games.
- Manchester City have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 4/8 away games this season and BTTS in 5/8 away.
- Manchester City have scored 2+ in 10/11 away league games, won by 2+ in 6/10 away league games and led at HT in 10/17 away.
- Manchester City have W4-D4 on their last 8 trips to Leicester. They’ve scored 2+ in 5/6 head-to-head with 7/8 meetings featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
Sunderland v West Ham United | Saturday 15.00
- Sunderland have D4-L1 of their last 5 games and W2-D9-L4 of their 15 games this season – 5/9 draws have ended 0-0.
- Sunderland have W1-D5-L2 of their 8 home games with 5/8 seeing BTTS and 5/8 HT draws at home.
- Sunderland have failed to score in 7/11 league games, including 3/4.
- Sunderland have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 5/9 home games against top-six clubs.
- West Ham 27 points tally after 15 games represents their best ever start to a Premier League season (W8-D3-L4). They’ve W3 on the spin.
- West Ham have W3-D2-L2 of their 7 away games – all 7 seeing Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS – 4/7 have featured Over 3.5 Goals away.
- West Ham have seen only 1/7 away games be 0-0 at HT.
- West Ham have scored 12 of their 26 goals from headers.
- West Ham have failed to score in 4/6 league meetings with Sunderland.
West Bromwich Albion v Aston Villa | Saturday 15.00
- WBA have W1-D3-L5 of their last 9 league games and failed to score in 4/5.
- WBA have scored 11 of their 14 goals at home but only W1-D3-L4 of those 8 games. They’ve conceded 2+ in 6/8 home.
- WBA have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 games but only 3/8 home games went Under 2.5 Goals.
- WBA have conceded 12 of their 20 goals in the first-half. They’ve trailed at HT in 12/20 home games.
- WBA have scored 8 of their 14 goals from set-pieces.
- Villa have W2 on the spin and W2-D3 last 5 games. They’ve not W3 on the spin since 2010.
- Villa have scored 8 of their 10 goals in the first-half and led at HT in 3/8 away. They’ve W3-D2-L3 of their 8 away games.
- Villa have kept 4/8 away clean sheets but also failed to net in 4/8 away.
- Villa have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 4 away and in 7/8 away to bottom-six teams.
- Villa have fired in the joint-fewest shots-on-target this season – 41.
- Villa have W6-D8-L2 of their last 16 Premier League meetings with WBA – they’ve W1-D4 in the last 5 head-to-head with 8/10 clashes featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
Arsenal v Newcastle United | Saturday 17.30 | Sky Sports 1
- Arsenal have W2-L3 of their last 5. Their 23 points tally is their second worst at this stage under Arsene Wenger (W6-D5-L4).
- Arsenal have W16-D8-L1 of their last 25 home league games, keeping 13 clean sheets. But 5/7 this season have seen BTTS.
- Arsenal have conceded from the first shot-on-target in 7/15 league games this season and haven’t scored before HT in their last 6 – they’ve scored just 2 first-half goals at home this term.
- Arsenal have seen HT draws in 7/10 matches and in 6/9 home games against top-half opposing.
- Newcastle have W6-D1-L1 of their last 8 games, winning 4/6 ‘to nil’.
- Newcastle have W2-D3-L3 of their 8 away games, failing to score in 4/8.
- Newcastle have scored 14 of their 17 goals in the second-half and scored just 2 goals before HT away.
- Newcastle have conceded first in 10/13 away games.
- Newcastle have W1-D5-L8 of their last 14 league games against Arsenal, L5 on the spin. They’ve leaked 2+ in 7/8 trips to Arsenal and failed to score in the last 3 head-to-head.
Manchester United v Liverpool | Sunday 13.30 | Sky Sports 1
- Manchester United have W5 on the spin and W3 on the spin at home (W6-D1-L1 at home overall).
- Manchester United have scored 2+ in their last 4 games and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 12/15 home matches as well as in 10/15 overall this season.
- Manchester United have seen 5/8 home games feature BTTS.
- Liverpool have made their fourth worst start to a Premier League season at this stage (W6-D3-L6) but W2-D1 of their last 3 league games.
- Liverpool have W3-L4 of their 7 away games with 5/7 seeing BTTS.
- Liverpool have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 13/14 away Premier League games and Over 3.5 Goals in 8/11 away.
- Liverpool have L7/8 away to Manchester United with 8/10 meetings at Old Trafford producing Over 2.5 Goals.
Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur | Sunday 16.00 | Sky Sports 1
- Swansea have W3-D2-L3 of their last 8 games with 4/5 seeing BTTS.
- Swansea have W5-D2-L1 of their 8 home games, W3-D2 of their last 5 home and scored first in 12/16 home games and in 11/15 overall this season.
- Swansea are yet to trail at HT at home, leaking only 2 goals. They’ve kept 4/8 home clean sheets.
- Swansea have lost 16 points from winning positions this season.
- Spurs have made their worst start to a Premier League season since 2008/09 (W6-D3-L6). They’ve seen 10/15 games produce Over 2.5 Goals.
- Spurs have W3-D2-L2 of their 7 away games with their last 4 seeing Over 2.5 Goals and 5/7 away seeing BTTS.
- Spurs have yet to lead at HT away and leaked before HT in 5/7 away.
- Spurs have lost by 2+ in 5/10 away games to top-half teams and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/10 of those matches.
- Spurs have L10/18 games immediately after Europa League action.
- Spurs have W5 on the spin against Swansea.
Everton v Queens Park Rangers | Monday 20.00 | Sky Sports 1
- Everton have W1-D3-L2 of their last 6 league games with 4/5 seeing BTTS.
- Everton have W2-D3-L3 of their last 8 home league games but have W12/20 at home.
- Everton have led at HT in 4/8 home games, scoring in 7/8 home games before HT. They’ve seen 5/7 home games feature BTTS and Over 2.5 Goals.
- QPR have L7/7 away from home, losing by 2+ in 4/7 away and leaking 2+ in 6/7 away. They’ve scored just 2 goals away and yet to net before HT away.
- QPR have allowed their opponents the most shots-on-target this season – 86.
- QPR have conceded the first goal in 11/15 games this season.