Love sports and betting? Enjoy creating original content to be shared across social media? Fancy playing an active role building up a small business? Then please read on!
We’re seeking a talented writer, social media whiz and sports betting fan to join our small team as a Social & Content Manager focusing on our sports betting platforms.
You will help develop, manage and run our social media accounts on a day-to-day basis, produce, edit and publish engaging and accurate content and ensure best practice is followed at all times.
You will be an integral part of our team, have a strong voice with regard to strategy and help us support our clients.
This is an exciting and demanding new work from home role with weekend work imperative. The successful candidate will need to be based within the Greater London and Home Counties.
In order to succeed in this role you will:
- have a strong grasp of social media and use your knowledge to help us build and engage our audiences
- maximise opportunities for audience engagement and interaction through emerging social media platforms and applications
- produce written content around sport and sports betting, which will appeal to our audiences
- be able to produce outstanding multi-platform digital content across different platforms
- help to plan for & produce content ahead of major events
- produce content to support campaigns
- use analytics and data intelligence
- Excellent Social media management skills
- Content writing
- Sports knowledge
- Photo and video editing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Betting knowledge
- Analytics and data experience
- Strategy and campaign management
- Confident and out-going
Do you tick all the boxes? Are you within easy reach of London? Please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Salary is dependent on experience and the closing date for this role is 30th November 2017. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.