GAIN an edge on your Champions League betting this Tuesday with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Olympiakos v Malmö | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Olympiakos have W2-D3-L3 in their last 8 games, keeping just 2/8 clean sheets.
- Olympiakos have W1-D2-L1 of their last 5 home games having W26-D1-L1 of their previous 28 at home.
- Olympiakos have W15-L4 of their last 19 home Champions League games with 8/11 seeing BTTS.
- Olympiakos have leaked 2+ in 5/6 Champions League games now.
- Malmo have played once since 15/11/14 – a 2-0 defeat to Juventus in the Champions League.
- Malmo have L3 on the spin ‘to nil’ in the Champions League and in 4/5 in Group A so far, leaking 2+ in 4/5.
- Swedish sides have W2-D4 of their last 6 against Greek teams but D2-L3 of 5 games in Greece.
Juventus v Atletico Madrid | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Juventus have W6-D1 in their last 7 games, keeping 5/7 clean sheets.
- Juventus have W33-D5 of their last 38 home games in all competitions but have conceded in 3/5 home.
- Juventus have W4-D3-L6 of their last 13 Champions League games – only 1/6 has seen BTTS and 5/6 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Juventus have scored 2+ in 8/9 home Champions League games but only kept 2/13 Champions League clean sheets – both against Malmo.
- Juventus have scored 6 of their 7 Champions League goals in the second-half.
- Atletico have W13-L2 of their last 15 games with 11/13 wins coming ‘to nil’.
- Atletico have W4 on the spin ‘to nil’ in the Champions League and scored 2+ in their last 3.
- Atletico have scored in their last 19 games.
- Atletico have scored 4 headed goals in this season’s Champions League – Juventus have conceded 2 of their 4 goals from headers.
- Atletico have only scored 2+ in 2/12 trips to Italy.
Liverpool v FC Basel | Tuesday 19.45 | ITV 1
- Liverpool have only W3-D3-L5 of their last 11 games, failing to score in 5/11 and kept 3/19 clean sheets.
- Liverpool have W5-D4-L3 of their 12 home games this season, scoring 2+ in 5/12.
- Liverpool have seen 7/11 HT draws against top-flight opponents.
- Liverpool have scored 4 goals in the Champions League this season, all coming against Ludogorets. They’ve yet to keep a clean sheet.
- Liverpool have W6-D3-L2 of their 11 games against Swiss sides and W3-D2 home to Swiss teams.
- Basel have W7-L1 of their last 8 games, only failing to beat Real Madrid. They scored 2+ in each win.
- Basel have now W5/6 away games.
- Basel have W3-D2-L5 of their last 10 Champions League games with 8/10 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Basel have W1-D2 in their 3 games against Liverpool.
Real Madrid v Ludogorets Razgrad | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports 5
- Real Madrid have W18 games on the spin, a club record. Scoring 3+ in 10/13 and keeping 9/13 clean sheets.
- Real Madrid have W16-D2-L1 of their last 19 Champions League games, scoring 3+ in 9/19.
- Real Madrid could be only the sixth team to W6/6 in the group stage of the Champions League. They’ve had W-W double results in 6/8 Champions League games.
- Ludogorets have W7-D3-L1 of their last 11 games – the defeat came in their last away Champions League game (0-4 at Basel).
- Ludgorets have W6-D5-L5 of their 16 away games this season, scoring in 14/16 and 11/13 now seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Ludogorets have W1-D2-L6 of their 9 away Champions League games, scoring in 6/9.
- Bulgarian sides have D2-L20 of 22 away games to Spanish sides.
Monaco v Zenit St Petersburg | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Monaco have W2 on the spin and W5-D6-L2 of their last 13 games. Only 5/13 saw BTTS.
- Monaco scored in 11/13 home games but only 2+ in 3/13 at home.
- Monaco have kept 4/5 Champions League clean sheets this season (W2-D2-L1) and drawn both games 0-0. They’ve seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/9 Champions League games.
- Monaco have kept 3/4 clean sheets against Russian sides.
- Zenit have W6-D4-L4 of their last 16 games – 7/16 saw Under 1.5 Goals.
- Zenit have W2-D1-L2 of their 5 Champions League games with 4/5 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Zenit have W7-L4 of their last 11 away Champions League games including qualifiers – only 4/11 saw BTTS. They've only L2/12 away in all competitions.
- Zenit have conceded 3 of their 4 Champions League goals this season from outside the box.
Benfica v Bayer Leverkusen | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Benfica have W6-L1 of their last 7 games with 4/6 wins coming ‘to nil’.
- Benfica have W6 on the spin at home with 4/6 coming ‘to nil’.
- Benfica have W5-D1-L1 of their last 7 home Champions League games with 11/13 home Champions League games featuring Under 2.5 Goals.
- Benfica have W4-L1 of 5 games against German opposition. The defeat came against Leverkusen earlier this season.
- Leverkusen have W5-D4-L3 of their last 12 games, failing to score in 5/12.
- Leverkusen have W2-D3-L4 of their last 9 away games, failing to score in 4/9.
- Leverkusen have not leaked 2+ in their last 7 games.
- Leverkusen have W3-D4-L13 of their last 20 away Champions League games although they have W3-L2 in their last 5 away.
- The last 5 meetings between these two teams have produced 18 goals.
Galatasaray v Arsenal | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Galatasaray have now W3 on the spin since Cesare Prandelli was sacked and have W5-L2 of their last 7 home games.
- Galatasaray have kept 0/8 home clean sheets with 6/8 seeing BTTS. They've scored 2+ 5/7 at home.
- Galatasaray have had L-L double results in their last 4 Champions League games, leaking 2+ in each.
- Galatasaray have W3-D2 in 5 home games against English sides.
- Arsenal have W3-D1-L3 of their last 7 games and W4-D3-L4 of their 11 away games.
- Arsenal have scored in their last 11 games and in 19/21 matches further back.
- Arsenal have W5-D2-L2 of their last 9 away Champions League games with 6/9 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Arsenal have kept just 1/8 Champions League clean sheets now but scored 2+ in each of their last 4.
- Arsenal have lost their final away group-game in the past 7 seasons.
- Arsenal have W6-D4 of their 10 games against Turkish opposition, keeping 8/10 clean sheets.
Borussia Dortmund v Anderlecht | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Dortmund have W6-D2-L8 of their last 16 games but have W4-L1 of their 5 in the Champions League.
- Dortmund have scored 15 goals in their last 6 Champions League games. They’ve W10-L4 of their last 14 in the Champions League.
- Dortmund have W11-D3 of their last 14 home Champions League games, winning by 2+ in their most recent 7 wins.
- Dortmund have seen BTTS in just 1/5 home game and in 3/10 home games this season.
- Anderlecht have W4-D5-L5 of their last 14 games with 4/5 seeing Over 3.5 Goals. They've scored 2+in 6/8.
- Anderlecht have L2 on the spin away whilst 8/13 away games have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Anderlecht have W2-D6-L4 in their last 12 away Champions League games including qualifier with 5/6 seeing BTTS.
- Anderlecht have W3-D1-L11 of their last 15 games against German sides.