GAIN an edge on your Champions League betting this Tuesday with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
BATE Borisov v FC Porto | Tuesday 17.00 | Sky Sports Interactive
- BATE have W6-D2-L2 of their last 10 matches – both defeats came in the Champions League – 9/10 saw Over 2.5 Goals.
- BATE have W28-D12-L4 of their last 44 home games since November 2012.
- BATE have W3-D3-L10 of their last 16 Champions League games, failing to score in 9/16.
- BATE have conceded 19 goals in the Champions League this season, 6 more than any other side and only 3 off the record worst.
- BATE have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7 Champions League games.
- Porto have W11-D5-L1 of their 17 games this season and W4-D4 of their 8 away with 4/6 away seeing BTTS.
- Porto have scored 2+ in 7/8 games now and scored 12 in 4 Champions League games.
- Porto have W5-D1 of their last 6 Champions League games, scoring 2+ in 5/6.
- Porto have W3-D2-L1 of their 6 away Champions League games this season with only 2/6 seeing BTTS.
CSKA Moscow v Roma | Tuesday 17.00 | Sky Sports 5
- CSKA Moscow have L3 on the spin in the league and W3-D2-L4 of their last 9 in all competitions.
- CSKA Moscow have W1-D2-L4 of their last 7 home Champions League games with 5/7 seeing BTTS.
- CSKA Moscow have kept 0/14 Champions League clean sheets, averaging 2.4 goals-per-game conceded during that run.
- CSKA Moscow have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 10/11 Champions League games.
- CSKA Moscow have seen BTTS in 3/4 Champions League games this season with 0/4 CS.
- Roma have W4-D2-L4 of their last 10 games and W1-D2-L3 of their last 6 away, failing to net in 3/4 away.
- Roma have W1-D3-L5 of their last 9 European games and W3-D2-L6 of their last 11 away Champions League games.
- Roma have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 4/6 away games.
- Roma have seen BTTS in 3/4 Champions League games this season with 0/4 CS.
- Roma have W6 L1 of their 7 games against Russian sides.
APOEL Nicosia v Barcelona | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- APOEL have kept 4/7 home clean sheets now (W3-D2-L2) but failed to score in 5/9 (W3-D4-L2).
- APOEL have W1-D3-L1 of their last 5 home games with 4/5 seeing Under 1.5 Goals.
- APOEL have seen Under 3.5 Goals in 12/14 matches with Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 Champions League games now.
- APOEL have D1-L5 of their last 6 Champions League games and W1-D1-L3 of their last 3 at home, failing to score in 3/5.
- APOEL have scored just 1 goal in their 4 Champions League group games.
- Barcelona have W3 on the spin and W12-D1-L3 of their 16 games this season but only kept 3/9 clean sheets now.
- Barcelona have W5-D3-L7 of their last 15 away Champions League games. All 5 wins came ‘to nil’ but Barca kept just 6/15 away clean sheets and 9/15 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Barcelona have scored in 29/30 Champions League group games.
- Barcelona have D2/2 away European games against Cypriot sides.
- Lionel Messi has scored 12 goals in his last 11 Champions League games.
Manchester City v Bayern Munich | Tuesday 19.45 | ITV 1
- Manchester City have W6-D5-L5 of their last 16 games in all competitions and kept only 4/19 clean sheets this season.
- Manchester City have D2-L4 of their last 6 Champions League games.
- Manchester City have kept 1/18 Champions League clean sheets and 0/9 home Champions League sheets.
- Bayern Munich have W15-D3 of their last 18 games. They’ve scored 49 goals in their 19 games this season.
- Bayern Munich have W4/4 in the Champions League, scoring 11 and conceding 1 this season.
- Bayern Munich have kept 12/15 clean sheets in all competitions.
- Bayern Munich have W3/4 trips to English sides with English sides W2-D3-L5 of their last 10 home games against German clubs.
PSG v Ajax | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- PSG have W13-D7 this season and have now W7 on the spin.
- PSG have W6-D2 at home this season with 5/6 wins coming ‘to nil’.
- PSG have seen 4 of their last 6 wins obtained by a one-goal margin.
- PSG have W5 successive home Champions League games and W15-D5-L2 in their last 22 Champions League games, only failing to score once in that spell.
- Ajax have W5-L2 of their last 7 games – both defeats coming to Barcelona.
- Ajax have scored in their last 8 away games and notched 19 goals in their most recent 6 games.
- Ajax have D3-L2 of their last 5 Champions League games, scoring just 3 goals.
- Ajax have D4-L5 of their last 9 away Champions League games with 5/7 seeing BTTS.
- Ajax have kept just 2/17 Champions League clean sheets now (W3-D5-L9) and 11/17 seeing BTTS.
- Ajax have W1-D4-L3 of their last 8 games against French sides.
Schalke v Chelsea | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports 5
- Schalke have W5-D3 of their 8 home games this season, W4 on the spin with 6/8 seeing BTTS.
- Schalke’s last 6 Champions League games have produced 28 goals with 6/6 seeing BTTS.
- Schalke have W1-D2-L2 of their 5 games at home to English opposition.
- Chelsea have W10-D2 in the Premier League, scoring 2+ in 10/12.
- Chelsea have W6-D3 of their 9 away games this season and seen BTTS in 8/9 away.
- Chelsea have fired in the second-most shots in the Champions League away (39) but have not scored 2+ in their last 6 away Champions League games (W1-D3-L2).
- Chelsea have kept clean sheets in 9/15 Champions League games now (W8-D4-L3). They’ve seen Under 2.5 Goals in 3/4 this season.
- Chelsea have W3-D2 of their 5 games against Schalke, keeping 4/5 clean sheets.
Shakhtar Donetsk v Athletic Bilbao | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Shakhtar have W5-D1-L1 of their last 7 games, keeping 4/7 clean sheets.
- Shakhtar have W3-D2-L1 in their last 6 games at their adopted home.
- Shakhtar have W4-D4-L1 of their last 9 Champions League home games, keeping 3/4 clean sheets.
- Shakhtar are the highest scorers in the Champions League this season (14) and Luiz Adriano has scored more goals (9) than 24 of the 32 Champions League teams.
- Athletic have W3-D1-L1 in their last 5 games and kept 3/5 clean sheets.
- Athletic have W1-D4-L5 of their 10 Champions League games, never scoring 2+.
- Athletic have netted in all 5 away Champions League games but leaked 2+ in 4/5 of those.
Sporting Lisbon v Maribor | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Sporting have W2-D3-L1 of their last 6 home games with 5/6 seeing BTTS.
- Sporting have seen 37 goals in their last 8 Champions League games – an average of 4.6 goals-per-game.
- Sporting have conceded 15 goals in their last 6 Champions League home games (W1-D2-L3).
- Sporting have yet to lead at HT in their 4 Champions League group-games this season.
- Maribor have W3-D6-L1 of their 10 Champions League games this season, only twice conceding 2+. They saw Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10.
- Maribor have D4-L5 of their 9 Champions League group-games and seen BTTS in 3/4 group-games this season.
- Maribor have faced 91 shots in the Champions League this season, 13 more than the next most.
- Maribor have only trailed in 1/4 Champions League group-game this season.