GAIN on edge on your Championship betting on Wednesday night with the ultimate betting stat pack.
Bolton v Wigan | Friday 20.00 | Sky Sports 1
- Bolton have W3 L2 of their 5 under Neil Lennon having taken W1 D2 L8 in the 11 before he took charge. They’ve W2/2 at home under Lennon, scoring 3+ in each.
- Bolton have scored 9 goals in 5 games under Lennon having scored 8 in 11 before he arrived. They’ve scored 13 of their 17 goals at home.
- Bolton have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7 league games.
- Bolton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/9 home games against bottom-six teams.
- Wigan have W1 D6 L4 of their last 11 league games.
- Wigan have W1 D2 L5 of their 8 away games and seen Under 1.5 Goals in 5/7 away to bottom-six teams.
- Wigan have W2 D1 in their last 3 at Bolton whilst BTTS has banked in the last 6 meetings.
Derby v Wolves| Saturday 12.15
- Derby have made their best start to a season since 1986/87 (W8 D5 L3) – that season they won promotion to the top-flight.
- Derby have W9/13 home games and scored first in 7/10 home games.
- Derby have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 4/5 games now.
- Derby have conceded 2+ in their last 3 and in back-to-back home games.
- Derby have conceded before HT at home in only 1/8 games this season whilst Wolves have scored before HT away in just 1/8 games.
- Wolves have W1 D4 L1 of their last 6 away games – their last 5 away saw BTTS and their last 4 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Wolves have conceded first in 5/8 away matches.
- Wolves have scored in 9/10 league games now.
- Wolves have W5 D4 in their last 9 trips to Derby and W7 D7 L1 of the last 15 meetings.
Birmingham v Cardiff | Saturday 15.00
- Birmingham have not won back-to-back home league games since October 2013.
- Birmingham have kept just 1/8 home clean sheets this season and only 1/20 further back.
- Cardiff have D4 L4 away this season and L3 on the spin away ‘to nil’.
- Cardiff have been level at HT in 6/8 away games and seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/8 away games.
- Cardiff have only scored 5 of their 21 goals away from home.
- Cardiff have now kept a clean sheet in 13 league games and have only 1/16 to their name.
- Cardiff have W3 D2 of their last 5 against Birmingham but only W1 D5 L7 in 13 away to Birmingham.
Brighton v Blackburn | Saturday 15.00
- Brighton have W1 D6 L4 in their last 11 and W2 D4 L2 at home.
- Brighton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 games now and in 15/20 home matches. They’ve also seen HT draws in 11/19 home games.
- Brighton have seen BTTS in 6/7 league games.
- Blackburn have W3 D3 in their last 6 and W1 D2 in their last 3 away.
- Blackburn have scored 2+ in their last 3 and seen Over 3.5 Goals in 4/8 away this season.
- Blackburn have scored first in 7/11 away games with 6/8 away seeing BTTS this season.
Fulham v Huddersfield | Saturday 15.00
- Fulham have W4 D3 L2 of their 9 games under Kit Symons and W2 D3 of their last 5.
- Fulham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/8 home games and Under 1.5 Goals in 4/8 home games.
- Fulham have scored 2+ in their last 4 matches (and in 6/8) with Over 2.5 Goals in all 4.
- Fulham have conceded the first goal in 12/16 games this season.
- Huddersfield have scored 2+ in 6/8 games now and W4 D3 L1 of those.
- Huddersfield have W6/10 away to bottom-six clubs.
- Huddersfield have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 10/11 away games and in 12/16 games this season.
- Huddersfield have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 5/8 away and BTTS in 6/8 away.
- Huddersfield have D2 L3 of their last 5 against Fulham, L3 on the spin.
Ipswich v Watford | Saturday 15.00
- Ipswich have W6 D5 L1 of their last 12 league games.
- Ipswich have scored 2+ in 5/6 home games (W4 D2). They’ve conceded just 1 goal before HT at home.
- Ipswich have scored first in 10/11 home games. They’ve also scored in their last 12 with 8/12 seeing BTTS.
- Watford have had more managers (4) than away wins (W3/8) this season.
- Watford have seen BTTS in 8/9 games now and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 11/15 away games.
- Watford have L6/9 away to top-six teams.
- Watford have W13 D4 L1 of their last 18 against Ipswich and not conceded more than 1 goal in their last 17 against the Tractor Boys.
Leeds v Blackpool | Saturday 15.00
- Leeds have D4 L4 in their last 8 and conceded 2+ in 4/5.
- Leeds have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 4/5 games.
- Leeds have collected 12 of their 17 points at home (W3 D3 L2) and W5/9 home to bottom-six clubs.
- Blackpool’s 7 points after 16 games is their worst start since 1898/99. It’s also the worst start to an English season since Derby’s doomed Premier League campaign in 2007/08.
- Blackpool have now 1/17 Championship game and conceded 2+ in 4/5 and D1 L4 of those games.
- Blackpool have seen BTTS in 4/8 away and only 1/8 away has been 0-0 at HT.
- Blackpool have L8/10 away to bottom-half teams and had L-L double results in 6/8 away to bottom-half teams.
- Blackpool have lost ‘to nil’ in their last 2 trips to Leeds.
Middlesbrough v Bournemouth | Saturday 15.00
- Middlesbrough have W7 D3 L1 of their last 11 games. They’re two points worse off than in 2012/13 at this stage – they finished 16th that season.
- Middlesbrough have won 2 on the spin ‘to nil’ and kept 7/16 clean sheets this season.
- Middlesbrough have seen HT draws in 6/8 home to top-six clubs.
- Bournemouth (1st) are in their highest ever league position and only once in their history have they had more points at this stage of the season (2009/10 in League Two).
- Bournemouth have W6 on the spin and W4/5 ‘to nil’ now.
- Bournemouth have scored 2+ in 6/8 now.
- Bournemouth have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/9 away to top-six clubs and have had HT draws in 6/8 away to top-six clubs.
- Bournemouth have D4 L2 in their last 6 against Middlesbrough.
Millwall v Brentford | Saturday 15.00
- Millwall have W1 D5 L5 in their last 11 but W1 D2 in their last 3 at home and W2 D3 L1 in their last 6 at home.
- Millwall have seen 7/12 feature BTTS and 7/12 see Over 2.5 Goals.
- Millwall have only scored 2 first-half goals at home.
- Brentford have W3 D2 L1 in their last 6 games with 5/7 now seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Brentford have L4/8 away and conceded the first goal in 5/8 away.
- Brentford have W7/7 when taking the lead.
- Brentford have D4 L4 in their last 8 against Millwall and kept 0/10 clean sheets against the Lions.
Nottm Forest v Norwich | Saturday 15.00
- Forest have L3 on the spin, D5 L4 in their last 9 and conceded 2+ in their last 6 – all 6 saw Over 2.5 Goals.
- Forest have D2 L2 in their last 4 at home, conceding 2+ in their last 3.
- Forest have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/10 home to top-half teams and Over 3.5 Goals in 11/19 home games.
- Norwich have scored just 4 goals in 7 games – failing to net in 4/7 (W1 D3 L3).
- Norwich have D1 L2 of their last 3 away, failing to score in all 3.
- Norwich have conceded the first goal in 5/8 away and only scored 1 first-half goal away.
- Norwich have scored 19 of their 24 goals in the second-half.
- Norwich have failed to score in 4/6 away to Forest and W1 D3 L5 of their last 9 at the City Ground.
Reading v Charlton | Saturday 15.00
- Reading have W5 D1 L2 of their 8 home games and scored 3+ in 5/6 home.
- Reading have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 7 home games and scored or conceded exactly 3 in 10/11 games – 12/16 seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Reading have scored 17 of their 22 goals at home with 0/8 home games being 0-0 at HT.
- Reading have seen HT draws in 6/10 home to top-half teams.
- Charlton have W1 D5 L2 of their 8 away games with 5/8 featuring BTTS.
- Charlton have kept 0/6 clean sheets now with 11/16 overall seeing BTTS.
- Charlton have failed to score in their last 2 trips to Reading and in 4/6 meetings.
Sheffield Wed v Rotherham | Saturday 15.00
- Sheffield Wednesday have D5 L4 of their last 9 games.
- Sheffield Wednesday have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/10 home games and in 7/8 this season. As have 13/16 overall.
- Sheffield Wednesday have failed to score in 3 at home (D1 L2) and their 8 home games have seen just 11 goals in total. They’ve scored just 3 at home, failing to net in 5/8.
- Rotherham have W1 D3 L2 of their last 6 and D3 L3 of their last 6 away.
- Rotherham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/8 away and in 11/16 overall. They’ve conceded first in 5/8 away.
- Rotherham have L6/7 when failing to score.
- Rotherham have W3 on the spin at Sheffield Wednesday although they have kept just 1/16 clean sheet against the Owls.