GAIN on edge on your Championship betting on Wednesday night with the ultimate betting stat pack.
Nottingham Forest v Brentford | Wednesday 19.45
- Nottingham Forest have D5 L3 of their last 8 games having W5/7 to start the season.
- Nottingham Forest have conceded 2+ in each of their last 5 with all 5 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Nottingham Forest have conceded 8 of their 9 goals at home in their last 4 fixtures – there’s been Over 3.5 Goals in 4/7 home games.
- Brentford have W2 D2 L2 in their last 6 but D1 L3 in their last 4 away, conceding 2+ in 3/4 away.
- Brentford have conceded the first goal in 5/7 away and failed to score in 3/7 away.
- Brentford have conceded 2+ in 4/5 trips to Nottingham Forest and W4 D4 6 of the last 14 head-to-head.
Fulham v Blackpool | Wednesday 20.00
- Fulham have W4 D2 L1 of their last 7 games and W3 on the spin at home ‘to nil’.
- Fulham have scored 3+ in 4/6 games now.
- Fulham boast the best home defence with 3/7 clean sheets and only 4 goals conceded – 5/7 home games have seen Under 2.5 Goals with 4/7 at home seeing Under 1.5 Goals.
- Fulham have scored 12 second-half goals – 4 more than Blackpool have in total.
- Blackpool have L4 on the spin and failed to score in their last 3.
- Blackpool have had L-L double results in 5/7 away and W1 D6 L16 of their last 23 away.
- Blackpool have W1 D4 L10 of their last 15 against Fulham, keeping 1/16 clean sheet head-to-head.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.