GAIN an edge on your Championship betting this midweek with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Birmingham v Watford | Tuesday 19.45
- Birmingham have W1/25 home games and W3 D10 L17 in 30 home games since the start of last season and L4 on the spin.
- Birmingham have failed to score in their last 4 league games – D1 L3.
- Birmingham have been behind at HT in 7/9 home games against top-six clubs and conceded first in 9/11 home to top-six clubs.
- Watford have W4 D5 of their last 9 league games and scored 2+ in 5/7.
- Watford have W2 D2 in their last 4 away and kept 3/7 away clean sheets.
- Watford have W8 D1 in 9 games against sides in 12th and below.
- Watford have scored first in 9/13 away.
- Watford have W4 on the spin ‘to nil’ against Birmingham with all 4 seeing W-W double results for the Hornets.
Bolton v Cardiff | Tuesday 20.00
- Bolton have W2 L2 in their last 4 and W2 L2 in their last 4 at home.
- Bolton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/16 home games but have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 recently and 10/15 league games overall featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Bolton have scored 10 of their 14 goals at home.
- Bolton have conceded 86 shots-on-target this season – only Birmingham have conceded more.
- Cardiff have W3 L1 in their last 4 but have D4 L3 in 7 away.
- Cardiff have kept just 1/15 clean sheets this season and scored just 5 of their 21 goals away.
- Cardiff have seen HT draws in 6/7 away games with 6/7 away seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Cardiff have D1 L10 of their last 11 at Bolton, conceding 31 goals and 4+ in 4/11.
Brighton v Wigan | Tuesday 19.45
- Brighton have D7 L4 in their last 11 – their worst run since 2002.
- Brighton have seen BTTS in their last 6 and have kept just 3/15 clean sheets.
- Brighton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/11 home to bottom-half teams and in 10/15 matches overall this season.
- Brighton have conceded before HT in 5/7 home games with 5/7 home seeing BTTS.
- Wigan have W1 D5 in their last 6 keeping 3/6 clean sheets but only W1 D6 L3 in their last 10.
- Wigan have seen Under 1.5 Goals in 4/6 away to bottom-six teams.
- Wigan have picked up just 5 points (W1 D2 L4) of their 16 points away.
- Wigan have W4 L1 of their last 5 against Brighton.
Derby v Huddersfield | Tuesday 19.45
- Derby have L2 on the spin now but have W8/12 home matches.
- Derby have conceded 11 of their 14 goals in the second-half and are yet to concede before HT at home.
- Derby have seen BTTS in 4/7 at home.
- Huddersfield have W4 D3 in their last 7, scoring 2+ in 5/7.
- Huddersfield have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 11/15 games and in 9/10 away.
- Huddersfield have L8/10 away to top-six clubs.
- Huddersfield have W1 D1 L5 of their last 7 against the Rams and D2 L16 away to Derby since their last win in 1957.
Ipswich v Wolves | Tuesday 19.45
- Ipswich have W5 D5 L1 of their last 11 and L1/12 at home.
- Ipswich have scored 2+ in 8/10 home games and scored first in 9/10 home.
- Ipswich have seen BTTS in 5/6 and scored in their last 11.
- Wolves have only L1/13 in the league and W2 D4 in their last 6 away.
- Wolves have conceded first in 4/7 away but scored 2+ in their last 3 away with their last 4 away seeing BTTS.
- Wolves have W2 on the spin at Ipswich but never W3 on the spin. They’ve W3 L1 in their last 4 visits to Portman Road, keeping 3/4 clean sheets too.
Leeds v Charlton | Tuesday 19.45
- Leeds have D3 L4 of their last 7 but have collected 11 of their 15 points at home (W3 D2 L2).
- Leeds have only conceded 5 of their 21 goals at Elland Road, keeping 4/7 clean sheets and leaked just 1 before HT at home.
- Leeds have seen BTTS in their last 5 games.
- Leeds have L10/17 home to top-half teams and conceded first in 8/11 home to top-half teams.
- Leeds (106) and Charlton (114) have attempted the fewest shots in the league.
- Charlton have W1 D2 L2 in their last 5 games and W1 D4 L2 away.
- Charlton have seen BTTS in 10/15 games and Under 2.5 Goals in 10/15.
- Charlton have W3 D3 L1 in their last 7 against Leeds and W2 D4 in their last 6 at Elland Road.
Middlesborough v Norwich | Tuesday 19.45
- Middlesborough have W6 D3 L1 of their last 10 league games – the best record from the last 10 games but only W3 D2 L2 at home.
- Middleborough have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 3 at home and in 5/7 home.
- Middleborough have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/8 home to top-six sides with HT draws in the same 6/8 games.
- Norwich have W1 D3 L2 in their last 6, scoring 2+ in 1/6.
- Norwich have conceded only 5 of their 11 goals away and seen Under 1.5 Goals in 4/7 away.
- Norwich have scored 19 of their 24 goals in the second-half.
- Norwich have W1 D2 in their last 3 against Middleborough but not kept a clean sheet in their last 11 trips to Teeside.
Millwall v Blackburn | Tuesday 19.45
- Millwall have W1 D4 L5 of their last 10 league games.
- Millwall have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/14 home to top-half clubs.
- Millwall have kept 3/7 home clean sheets.
- Blackburn have W3 on the spin for the first time since 2007.
- Blackburn have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/10 away to bottom-half clubs and Over 3.5 Goals in 10/14 away games.
- Blackburn have seen BTTS in 11/15 games and in 5/7 away.
- Blackburn have W9 D2 L3 of their last 14 against Millwall, scoring in 13/14 of those games. They’ve also W4 D2 L1 of their last 7 trips to The Den.
Reading v Rotherham | Tuesday 20.00
- Reading have W1 D2 L5 of their last 8 games but have W3 D1 L1 in their last 5 at home.
- Reading have conceded 3+ in 5/7 matches, keeping clean sheets in 2/7.
- Reading have scored first in 8/10 at home and won by 2+ in 5/10 home to bottom-half teams.
- Reading have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 6 at home and in 11/15 overall.
- Reading have scored 14 of their 19 goals at home whilst 0/7 home games have been 0-0 at HT.
- Rotherham have D3 L2 in their last 5 away and conceded first in 4/7 away.
- Rotherham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 away.
- Rotherham have seen BTTS in 4/5 games now and scored in 8/10.
- Rotherham have failed to score in their last 5 at Reading and D4 L8 in their last 12 trips to the Royals.
Sheffield Wednesday v Bournemouth | Tuesday 19.45
- Sheffield Wednesday have D5 L2 in their last 7 games and W1 D4 L2 at home.
- Sheffield Wednesday have kept 7/15 clean sheets this season and seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 at home and in 12/15 in total.
- Sheffield Wednesday have failed to score in 4/7 at home and only 3 of their 12 goals have come at home.
- Bournemouth have W5 on the spin in the league and scored 3+ in their last 3.
- Bournemouth have scored first in 12/15 games with 8/15 seeing BTTS.
- Bournemouth have scored 20 second-half goals – 8 more than Sheffield Wednesday have managed in total.
- Bournemouth have scored in 4/5 trips to Sheffield Wednesday but W1 L2 in the last 3 head-to-head.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.