WE’VE done the hard work so you don’t have to. Get an edge betting on the Premier League this weekend with the ultimate Stat Pack!
Hull v Crystal Palace
- Hull have W1 D4 L6 of their last 11 Premier League games and D2 L3 their last 5 at home.
- Hull have seen Both Teams Score in their last 7 games. They’ve scored 2+ in their last 3 but also conceded 2+ in 9/11 now.
- Crystal Palace have W4 D2 L1 of their last 7 away Premier League games and had HT draws in 10/14 away.
- Crystal Palace have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7 away games, conceded 2+ in their last 4 away.
- Crystal Palace have W4 D4 in their last 8 games against Hull, keeping clean sheets in 5/6 games against the Tigers. 7/8 matches head-to-head have finished with Under 2.5 Goals.
Leicester v Burnley
- Leicester have W12 D5 L1 in their last 18 home games, scoring in every match.
- Burnley are still searching for their first win and have failed to score in 5 games now.
- Burnley have W6 D7 L2 of their last 15 away games but hold a D1 L2 away record in the Premier League.
- Burnley have W0 D2 L5 of their last 7 league meetings with Leicester.
Liverpool v West Brom
- Liverpool have W15/19 home games but have W2 D1 L2 in their last 5 at Anfield.
- Liverpool have kept just 1/12 clean sheets in the league.
- West Brom have only ever won back-to-back away Premier League games on three occasions.
- West Brom have conceded the first goal in 14/18 away games.
- West Brom have W3 D1 L1 of their last 5 v Liverpool.
Sunderland v Stoke
- Sunderland have D5/6 games and had D-D double results in 5/6.
- Sunderland have failed to score in their last 2 league games.
- Stoke have W2 D3 of their last 5 away games.
- Stoke have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away league games.
- There’s only been 6 goals scored in the last 5 league meetings between these two teams but 4 red cards.
Swansea v Newcastle
- Swansea have now W1/4 games.
- Swansea have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 12/20 home games .
- Newcastle have won the fewest points (19), scored the fewest goals (19) and conceded the most goals (47) of the 17 ever-present Premier League clubs in 2014.
- Newcastle have D3 L4 of their last 7 Premier League games.
- Newcastle have L7/8 away, failing to score in 7/8 away and had L-L double results in 5/7 away.
Aston Villa v Manchester City
- Aston Villa have attempted just 9 shots-on-target in 6 games.
- Manchester City have scored in 18/19 games now and scored 2+ in 12/14 including their last 6 away.
- Manchester City have led at HT in 9/12 away and W11 D4 L1 of their last 16 away.
- Manchester City have W5 L1 of their last 6 against Aston Villa, keeping clean sheets in 4/5.
Manchester United v Everton
- Manchester United have L8 home games since the start of last season in the Premier League.
- Manchester United have had W-W double results in 5/7 home games now and 9/10 home games have featured Over 2.5 Goals.
- Everton have W5 D2 L1 of their last 8 away Premier League games with 5/6 featuring Under 2.5 Goals.
- Everton have scored in both halves of 4/6 games.
- Everton have W3 D1 L1 of their last 5 against Manchester United in the league.
Chelsea v Arsenal
- Chelsea have W25/30 home league games and kept clean sheets in 9/11 home league games.
- Chelsea have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 10/11 home games against top-six sides.
- Chelsea have scored 2+ in 6/7 league matches.
- Arsenal have L1/14 Premier League games since losing at Chelsea in March.
- Arsenal have had L-L double results in 6/9 away to top-six sides and Over 2.5 Goals in 8/9 of those games.
- Arsenal have D7 L7 in their last 14 league games against Chelsea, Man City or Man Utd.
- Jose Mourinho has a W6 D5 record in 11 games against Arsene Wenger.
Tottenham v Southampton
- Tottenham have L2 home games on the spin in the league. They’ve not L3 on the spin since 2008.
- Tottenham have only W1/6 games coming into this match.
- Southampton have made their best start since 1983-84 and have W6 on the spin in all competitions.
- Southampton have W3 D1 L1 of their last 5 away league games, have scored first in 8/12 away and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/14 away.
- Southampton have L4/4 against Tottenham since returning to the Premier League.
West Ham v QPR
- West Ham have W4/5 home games against promoted sides and won by 2+ in 3/4 of those wins.
- West Ham have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/7 games in all competitions and their last 5 outings.
- QPR have W2 D7 L26 of their last 35 away Premier League games, losing 7/8 away and scoring just 12 goals in 15 away.
- QPR have D2 L3 of their last 5 Premier League derbies, L3 on the spin.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.