GAIN an edge on your League Two betting tonight with the ultimate Stats Pack…
Accrington Stanley v Hartlepool | 19.45
- Accrington have W5 L3 of their last 8 and W3 L1 home.
- Accrington have scored 67% of their goals in the first-half.
- Accrington have seen HT draws in 5/8 home to bottom-six clubs.
- Hartlepool have W1 D1 L4 of their last 6 and W1 L3 of their last 4 away.
- Hartlepool have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/15 away and conceded first in 8/10 away.
- Hartlepool have scored just 25% of their goals in the first-half.
- Hartlepool have W3/4 against Accrington and W6 D2 L1 of the last 9.
AFC Wimbledon v Plymouth Argyle | 19.45
- Wimbledon have W3 D1 L2 of their last 6 but W3 on the spin at home.
- Wimbledon have scored first in 7/9 home to top-six teams.
- Plymouth have W3 on the spin but not W4 on the trot since 2008.
- Plymouth have conceded 1 goal in their last 5.
- Plymouth have W1 D2 L3 against Wimbledon but W1 D2 in their last 3 away to the Dons.
Cambridge United v Cheltenham Town | 19.45
- Cambridge have W2 D1 of their last 3 but W3 L3 at home.
- Cambridge have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 4/6 home games.
- Cheltenham have W1 D2 L4 of their last 7 and L3 on the trot away and failed to net in 3/4 away.
Carlisle United v Burton Albion | 19.45
- Carlisle have W3 L1 and won back-to-back home games without conceding.
- Carlisle have seen HT draws in 4/6 home.
- Burton have W2 L4 of their last 6, conceding 2+ in each defeat.
- Burton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/8 away to bottom-six teams and D6/9 away to bottom-six teams.
Exeter City v Wycombe Wanderers | 19.45
- Exeter have L1/7 now but failed to keep a CS in 13 this season.
- Exeter have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 14/20 home.
- Exeter have seen BTTS in their last 8.
- Wycombe have W4 D2 away – the only side yet to lose away.
- Wycombe have the best defence in the Football League, leaking just 8.
- Wycombe have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 13/16 away but 3/5 away have seen BTTS.
Luton Town v Dag & Red | 19.45
- Luton have W5 on the spin – their best Football League run since 2005.
- Luton have seen Under 1.5 Goals in 3/6 home and Under 2.5 Goals in 6/6 home.
- Dagenham have W2 D1 L5 of their last 8 but W2 D2 L2 away this season.
- Dagenham have seen BTTS in 4/6 away and score 2+ in 3/6 away.
- Dagenham have seen HT draws in 5/8 away to top-half teams.
Morecambe v York City | 19.45
- Morecambe have W2 L4 of their last 6 and lost back-to-back home games.
- Morecambe have lost the first-half in 7/9 home to bottom-six teams.
- Morecambe have conceded first in 13/17 home games.
- York have D2 L5 of their last 7.
- York have D11/15 away to top-six clubs.
- York kept clean sheets in both games against Morecambe last season.
Newport County v Southend United | 19.45
- Newport have W4 D3 L1 of their last 8 and W3 D1 home, scoring 10 in their last 3 home.
- Newport have kept 0/6 home CS and Over 2.5 Goals in 9/12 home to top-half teams and Over 3.5 Goals in 7/12 home to top-half teams.
- Southend have D1 L2 in their last 3.
- Southend have had Under 2.5 Goals in 12/13 and had HT draws in 15/20 away.
- Southend have W1 D2 L9 of their last 12 at Newport and kept just 1/15 CS head-to-head.
Northampton Town v Oxford United | 19.45
- Northampton have W1 D1 L3 of their last 5 and lost back-to-back home games.
- Northampton have conceded first in 10/13 home games.
- Oxford have D2 L4 away – the only side yet to win away.
- Oxford have trailed 1-0 at HT in 4/6 away and 4/6 away have seen BTTS.
- Oxford have W1 D1 L8 in their last 10 away to Northampton, L7 on the spin.
Portsmouth v Stevenage | 19.45
- Portsmouth have D4 L1 in their last 5, failing to score in 3/4.
- Portsmouth have W1 D2 L1 of their last 4 at home.
- Portsmouth have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 home to bottom-half teams and had HT draws in 7/10 of those games.
- Stevenage have D1 L2 of their last 3 away but had HT draws in 4/6 away.
Shrewsbury v Bury | 19.45
- Shrewsbury have W5 D1 at home and won by 2+ in 3/6 home.
- Bury have W5 L2 of their last 7 but L2 on the spin away, leaking 2+ in each.
- Bury have scored 16 second-half goals, as many as Shrewsbury in total.
- Bury have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/11 away to top-half teams.
- Bury have W4 D3 in their last 7 against Shrewsbury and kept 4/5 CS head-to-head.
Tranmere Rovers v Mansfield Town | 19.45
- Tranmere have L5 on the spin – they’ve not L6 on the spin since 2009.
- Tranmere have failed to score in 4 and failed to net in 6/7.
- Tranmere have conceded first in 4/6 home.
- Mansfield have D2 L2 in their last 4 and W1 D1 L4 away.
- Mansfield have scored first in 8/11 away.
- Mansfield are the only side yet to collect appoint from a losing position.
- Mansfield have D4/7 away to bottom-six teams.