GAIN an edge on your betting this weekend with a comprehensive match-by-match stats rundown on every League Two fixture…
Burton v Morecambe | 15.00
- Burton have W8/10 home games and have W8/8 when they’ve led this season.
- Burton have conceded just 1 goal before HT this season at home.
- Burton have W4/4 when keeping a home clean sheet and D1 L1 when conceding.
- Morecambe have W1 L4 of their last 5 in the league, failing to score in 3/5.
- Morecambe have L5/8 away to top-six sides.
- Morecambe have conceded the first goal in 13/20 away.
- Morecamabe have scored in their last 5 trips to Burton but W1 L4 of those – the defeats were 3-2, 3-2, 3-2 and 5-2.
Bury v Portsmouth | 15.00
- Bury have W5 L1 of their first 6 home games – the second best record. 4/6 home games saw BTTS.
- Bury have scored first in 8/11 home games but 15 of their 20 league goals this season have come after HT. Portsmouth have conceded 7 of their 9 goals after HT.
- Portsmouth have D4 on the spin, scoring just 2. They’ve scored just 2 of their 11 goals away from home.
- Portsmouth have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/12 league games.
- Portsmouth have D2 L2 of their last 4 away, failing to score in each game.
- Portsmouth have L5/8 away to top-six teams and lost by 2+ in 4/8 of those matches.
- Portsmouth have W3 D1 L1 of their last 5 with Bury but W1 D2 L4 of their last 7 away to them.
Cheltenham v Northampton | 15.00
- Cheltenham haven’t won since 2nd September – D3 L5 since.
- Cheltenham have L6/8 home to top-half teams.
- Cheltenham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/12.
- Northampton have W2 D1 L3 in their last 6 games, conceding 16 goals.
- Northampton have seen 8/12 games go Under 2.5 Goals but they’ve scored in their last 9 and in 5/6 away.
- Northampton have D4 L4 in their last 8 against Cheltenham and not kept a clean sheet against the Robins in 10 matches.
Dagenham and Redbridge v Newport | 15.00
- Dagenham have W2 D1 L1 of their last 4 games but W2 L4 of their 6 home fixtures.
- Dagenham have conceded before HT in only 1/6 home games and led 1-0 at HT in 4/6.
- Newport have failed to score before HT in 5/6 away.
- Newport have W4 D3 L1 of their last 8 games.
- Newport have failed to score in their last 3 away (D2 L1) and failed to net in 4/6 away (W1 D2 L3)
- Newport have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 away and Under 1.5 Goals in 7/10 away.
Hartlepool v Luton | 15.00
- Hartlepool have W2 D2 L4 of their last 8 games
- Hartlepool have failed to score in 5/6 home games this season and W1 D2 L3 of those.
- Hartlepool have seen only 3 goals in their 6 home games before HT.
- Hartlepool have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/10 home games.
- Luton have W5 D1 in their last 6 games and 10/12 overall have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Luton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 4/6 away and been level at HT in 4/6 away.
- Luton have W6 D1 L2 of their last 9 against Hartlepool.
Mansfield v Cambridge | 15.00
- Mansfield have D1 L2 of their last 3 but W4 L2 at home.
- Mansfield have scored 8 of their 12 goals in the first-half.
- Mansfield have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/17 home games and only 1/6 home games this season has been 0-0 at HT.
- Mansfield have yet to claim a point from a losing position.
- Cambridge have W2 on the spin, scoring 8. But they’ve kept 0/7 clean sheets.
- Cambridge have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 4/6 away games and Over 3.5 Goals in 3/6 away games – 5/6 away have featured BTTS (W2 D2 L2).
- Cambridge’s last win at Mansfield was in 1998/99, they won 7-2.
Oxford Utd v Tranmere | 15.00
- Oxford have W2 D2 in their last 4 home games, keeping consecutive clean sheets.
- Oxford have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/11 home matches and in 8/12 matches this season.
- Tranmere have failed to score in 5/6 games and D2 L5 of their last 7.
- Tranamere have L4/6 away and also seen Under 2.5 Goals in 4/6 away games.
Plymouth v Carlisle | 15.00
- Plymouth have W5 L3 of their last 8 with just 1/8 feature BTTS.
- Plymouth have W4 D1 L1 at home, keeping 4/6 clean sheets and conceding just 2 goals.
- Plymouth have seen Under 1.5 Goals in 5/8 games and 9/12 overall have gone Under 2.5 Goals.
- Plymouth have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 11/14 home to bottom-six sides whilst they’ve had HT draws in 6/8 home to bottom-six teams.
- Carlisle have W3 on the spin ‘to nil’ but have W1 D1 L4 away.
- Carlisle have seen just 2/8 games feature BTTS now.
- Carlisle have seen HT draws in 4/6 away games this season.
- Carlisle haven’t won at Plymouth since 1977/78 – D1 L9 since. They’ve D3 L4 in their last 7 meetings.
Southend v Exeter | 15.00
- Southend have L2 on the spin having W4 on the trot previously. They’ve W3 D1 L2 at home.
- Southend have seen BTTS in just 3/12 games and just 1/12 go Over 2.5 Goals – they’ve kept 5/12 clean sheets including 3/6 at home.
- Southend have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/10 home games and been level at HT in 6/8 home games with bottom-half clubs.
- Exeterhave W3 on the spin away, all 2-1. In fact, 6/7 games have ended in a 2-1 scoreline.
- Exeter have conceded first in 7/10 away to top-six clubs and have kept 0/12 clean sheets this season but have scored in their last 7.
Stevenage v Accrington | 15.00
- Stevenage have W1 D1 L3 of their last 5 and W3 L3 of their 6 home games, scoring in each.
- Stevenage have scored first in 4/6 home games with 4/6 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Stevenage have conceded 5 goals in the first 15 minutes of matches. Accrington have scored 9 of their 17 goals in the first 30 minutes of matches.
- Stevenage have only seen 1/6 home game 0-0 at HT with Accrington seeing 0/6 away 0-0 at HT.
- Accrington have W5 L3 of their last 8 and scored in their last 9.
- Accrington have W2 on the spin away having L4 on the trot previously.
- Accrington have seen 8/12 go Over 2.5 Goals and conceded 14 of their 22 goals in the first-half.
Wycombe v AFC Wimbledon | 15.00
- Wycombe have collected 25 points from 12 games, half of their total from 2013/14.
- Wycombe have 0l/9 and W4 D2 in their last 6.
- Wycombe are 17th in the ‘shots’ league table – firing in just 104 in 12 games.
- Wycombe have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/12 at home to top-half teams and in 8/12 games this season.
- Wycombe have conceded 5 of their 8 goals at home with 4/6 at home seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Wimbledon have W3 D1 L1 in their last 5 but D2 L2 in their last 4 away.
- Wimbledon have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 away to top-six teams but their 6 away games this season are averaging 3 goals-per-game.
- Wimbledon have seen HT draws in 10/15 away games.
- Wimbledon have seen BTTS in 7/12 games this season.
- Wimbledon have W3 D1 in their 4 head-to-head with Wycombe.
York v Shrewsbury | 15.00
- York have W1 D7 L4 this season with only 4/12 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- York have D5 L1 at home – the only side yet to win at home. 3/6 have ended 0-0 and 4/6 were 0-0 at HT.
- York have had HT draws in 6/8 home to top-half teams.
- Shrewsbury have W2 D1 L4 of their last 7 and D2 L4 away.
- Shrewsbury have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away and Under 1.5 Goals in 3/6 away. They’ve seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/12 overall.
- Shrewsbury have scored just 3 of their 15 goals away (failing to net in 4/6 away) and conceded 8 of their 10 goals away.
- Shrewsbury haven’t won at York since 1996 and D2 L3 in their last 5 visits.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.