WE’VE done the hard work so you don’t have to with the ultimate Stats Pack covering this weekend’s League One football. *All kick-offs 15.00 unless stated*
Bristol City v Chesterfield
- Bristol City have W7 D4 so far this season and have now OL/17 League One games.
- Bristol City have kept just 4/11 league clean sheets this season with 4/7 wins featuring Both Teams To Score.
- Bristol City have W3 on the spin at home and have scored 2+ in each.
- Chesterfield have scored 2+ in 5/6 league games now with 5/6 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Chesterfield have scored 9 goals in 5 away games (4/5 going Over 2.5 Goals) with 8/10 matches now seeing Both Teams Score.
- Bristol City have W18 D3 L2 of their last 21 home to Chesterfield but have now L2/3 home to the Spireites. The visitors have scored 8 goals in those 3 games and the last 7 head-to-head have seen Over 2.5 Goals bank.
Colchester United v Fleetwood Town
- Colchester have W0/5 home this season, netting only 5 in those games.
- Colchester have seen Both Teams Score in 3/5 home games and have kept just 1/9 home clean sheets now.
- Colchester have seen HT draws in 7/8 home to promoted teams.
- Fleetwood have L3 on the spin away from home, all 1-0.
- Fleetwood have seen 0/5 away feature Both Teams To Score, 5/5 feature Under 2.5 Goals and 4/5 feature Under 1.5 Goals.
- Fleetwood have conceded only 12 shots on target in their 5 away games.
- Fleetwood have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/10 league games.
Crawley Town v Peterborough United
- Crawley have won back-to-back home games ‘to nil’.
- Crawley have only L8/28 home games in League One now.
- Crawley are the joint-lowest scorers (8) in the league and have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 12/17 home games.
- Peterborough have lost consecutive away games and have now L14/22 away in the league.
- Peterborough have seen HT draws in 11/14 away.
- Crawley beat Peterborough in both matches last season ‘to nil’.
Crewe Alexandra v Coventry City
- Crewe have now L9/11 league games and failed to score in their last 3 – they’ve not gone 4 without scoring since March 2008.
- Crewe have conceded 2+ goals in 9/11 games and seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 6 at home as well as in 8/10 home to bottom-half teams.
- Crewe have been drawing 0-0 at HT in 4/6 games.
- Coventry have W0/8 away but have W8/12 away to bottom-six teams.
- Coventry have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/9 away to bottom-six teams.
- Coventry have W1 D2 L6 in their last 9 against Crewe and W1 L4 of the last 5 at Gresty Road.
Gillingham v Scunthorpe United
- Gillingham have W13/28 home since the start of last season and have now L0/7 home, scoring first in 13/17 home games.
- Gillingham have seen 16/28 home games since the start of last season feature Both Teams To Score.
- Scunthorpe have L8/11 league games this season, kept 0/11 clean sheets and conceded 2+ goals in 8/11 – 8/11 have seen Both Teams Score.
- Scunthorpe have D1 L4 away, lost by 2+ in 3/5 away and seen Over 3.5 Goals in 3/5 away.
- Scunthorpe have W2 D2 L1 in their last 5 away to Gillingham and have W3 on the spin against their hosts.
Oldham Athletic v Walsall
- Oldham have now W3 D4 in their last 7 league games.
- Oldham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/13 home to bottom-half teams.
- Walsall have W0/8 away and W2 D7 L6 away in 2014.
- Walsall have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/10 away games.
- Walsall beat Oldham 1-0 home and away last season and have W3 D1 in the last four head-to-head.
Port Vale v Yeovil Town
- Port Vale have L8/10 games now and only kept 1 clean sheet.
- Port Vale have scored first in 12/19 home games and scored 82% of their goals in the first-half this season.
- Yeovil have only W3/11 since relegation and kept just 1 clean sheet.
- Yeovil have scored 80% of their goals in the second-half this season and conceded first in 3/5 away, L3/5 away.
- Yeovil have D1 L2 away to Port Vale, never keeping a clean sheet.
Sheffield United v Leyton Orient
- Sheffield United have W6 D1 in their last 7 home games with the D-W double result banking in their last 3 at home.
- Sheffield United have scored 9 goals in the final 15 minutes of matches this season.
- Sheffield United have scored 2+ in their last 4 with all 4 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Leyton Orient have now OL/7 away league games.
- Leyton Orient have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 3 games.
- Leyton Orient have W1 D3 L7 of their last 11 games against the Blades and D4 L3 of the last 7 head-to-head – the past 5 have all gone Under 2.5 Goals.
Barnsley v Bradford City | 15.00 Sunday | Sky Sports 1
- Barnsley have managed just 1 goal in their last 4 games.
- Barnsley have W1 L3 at home and have yet to keep a clean sheet with their last 3 at home all seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Bradford have W3 D2 away from home this season with 11/15 away seeing Under 2.5 Goals and 8/11 away seeing HT draws.
- Bradford have W4 D4 in the last 8 against Barnsley with the last 4 at Oakwell all ending in a draw. Bradford’s last defeat to Barnsley came in 1997.