CHASING some unique stats on all the Euro 2016 qualifying fixtures? You’re in the right place. We’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to…
Kazakhstan v Czech Republic | 17.00 | Sky Sports 5
- Kazakhstan have W1 D4 L11 of their last 16 qualifiers but they have scored in 6/8 qualifiers now, leading to 5/7 seeing Both Teams Score.
- Kazakhstan have W6 D4 L4 of their last 14 home games, with 8/14 featuring Both Teams Scoring.
- Kazakhstan have W2 D3 L3 of their last 8 home qualifiers, with only 3/8 seeing Both Teams Score.
- Czech Republic have W5 D2 L2 of their last 9 games, scoring 2+ in 6/9.
- Czech Republic have W4 competitive games on the spin for the first time in 7 years.
- Czech Republic have W8 D6 L2 of their last 16 away games, scoring 2+ in 8/16 and only failing to net in 2/16. – 9/16 saw Over 2.5 Goals and 10/16 BTTS.
- Czech Republic have W6 D1 L1 of their last 8 away qualifiers – they’ve only lost at Spain and Italy in qualifying games since 2008.
Iceland v Netherlands | 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Iceland have W7 D3 L3 of their last 13 competitive games, scoring 2+ in 9/13.
- Iceland have seen Both Teams Score in just 2/14 home games with 11/14 featuring Under 2.5 Goals and keeping 8/14 clean sheets.
- Netherlands have scored 2+ in 11/12 qualifying games.
- Netherlands have W4 D1 L1 of their last 6 away qualifiers with 4/6 featuring Both Teams Scoring and 4/6 Over 2.5 Goals.
Latvia v Turkey | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Latvia have W2 D3 L8 of their last 13 qualifying games, conceding 2+ in 8/13.
- Latvia have W3 D2 L3 of their last 8 home competitive games, only failing to score in 2/8 but with 5/7 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Latvia have seen Both Teams Score in 3/9 qualifiers and failed to score in 5/7.
- Turkey have L3 competitive games on the trot – their worst run in qualifying since 1992.
- Turkey have W7 L2 of their last 9 away games but W4 D5 L7 of their last 16 competitive away games.
- Turkey have seen Both Teams Score in just 3/15 qualifiers but have scored in 5/6 competitive away games.
Andorra v Israel | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Andorra have D2 L59 of their last 61 internationals.
- Andorra haven’t collected a point in qualifying since 1995.
- Andorra have conceded fewer than 3 goals in 12/18 qualifying games.
- Andorra have lost by 3+ in 6/18 home competitive games but scored just 5 competitive goals in 14 years at home
- Israel have W5 D5 L2 of their last 12 competitive games with 6/7 featuring Both Teams Scoring.
- Israel have scored in their last 10 away qualifiers with 7/10 seeing BTTS.
- Israel have won by 3+ goals in an away competitive match just twice since 1998.
Bosnia-Herzogovina v Belgium | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Bosnia have W1 D1 L3 of their last 5 competitive games.
- Bosnia have W8 D1 L2 of their last 11 home qualifiers, scoring 2+ in 7/11 and 7/11 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Bosnia have seen Both Teams Score in 5/6 qualifying matches.
- Belgium have W12 D3 L1 of their last 16 competitive games – the defeat was 1-0 to Argentina in the World Cup quarter-final.
- Belgium have only scored 2+ in 2/7 competitive games.
- Belgium have W7 D1 L1 in away qualifiers, with 6/7 wins ‘to ni’.
Wales v Cyprus | 19.45 | Sky Sports 5
- Wales have W3 D3 L1 of their last 7 games with 5/7 featuring Under 2.5 Goals.
- Wales have W4 D4 L6 of their last 14 qualifiers, only keeping 2/14 clean sheets.
- Wales haven’t scored 3 goals in a competitive home game for 19 matches.
- Cyprus have W2 D4 L18 of their last 24 games, failing to score in 9/11.
- Cyprus have lost by 3+ goals in 1/20 away competitive games – v Germany in 2007.
- Cyprus have seen Both Teams Score in 4/7 away qualifiers.
Croatia v Azerbaijan | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Croatia have kept 4 consecutive clean sheets in qualifying matches – W3 D1.
- Croatia have only scored 2+ in 4/8 home qualifying games.
- Croatia have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/14 qualifying games and just 1/9 home qualifier feature Over 2.5 Goals or Both Teams To Score.
- Azerbaijan have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 competitive matches.
- Azerbaijan have lost back-to-back qualifiers but have W1 D5 L3 of their last 9 and scored in their last 6.
- Azerbaijan have only ever won 1 away qualifier – away to Lichtenstein in 2009 but have only lost by 2+ in 1/9.
Malta v Italy | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Malta have L12/14 games but have scored in 8/13 at home.
- Malta have lost by 2+ in 7/21 home matches and only conceded 3+ in 3/12 home games.
- Malta have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7 qualifiers.
- Italy haven’t lost a qualifying match since September 2006 – the longest unbeaten stretch in European football.
- Italy have only recorded back-to-back away qualifying wins once in the past 5 years.
- Italy have scored 2+ in 5/6 away qualifiers but not won by 3+ goals in 21 away qualifiers.
Norway v Bulgaria | 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Norway have only W2 D4 L8 of their last 14 games and failed to score in 8/14.
- Norway have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/12 competitive games.
- Norway have kept just 2/14 clean sheets in meaningful matches – their win at Malta was their first away clean sheet in a competitive game for 5 years.
- Norway have W1 D1 L3 of their last 5 competitive home games, failing to net in each defeat.
- Bulgaria have W2 L4 of their last 6 qualifiers and W3 D6 L6 of their last 15 away qualifiers.
- Bulgaria’s last 3 away competitive games have featured Over 2.5 Goals with 6/8 featuring Both Teams Scoring.