GAIN an edge on your Championship betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Fulham v Charlton | Friday 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Fulham have W3 D1 L1 in their last 5 and W2 on the spin at home ‘to nil’.
- Fulham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 home and Under 1.5 Goals in 4/6 home.
- Charlton have L1/15 Championship matches but W1 D4 L1 away this season.
- Charlton have conceded 75% of their goals in the second-half.
- Charlton have kept 0/3 clean sheets now and seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away and in 8/13 away further back.
- Charlton have D3 L2 in their last 5 against Fulham in the league and conceded 2 exactly in their last 3 meetings.
Millwall v Cardiff | Saturday 12.15 | Sky Sports 1
- Millwall have only W1/12 now and D3 on the spin.
- Millwall have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/13 home to top-half teams and Over 3.5 Goals in 8/13 home to top-half teams.
- Cardiff have D4 L2 away but W2 on the spin under Russell Slade, scoring 2+ in each.
- Cardiff have seen HT draws in 5/6 away and Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away.
- Cardiff have kept just 1/16 clean sheets this season.
- Cardiff have W3 D5 of their last 8 against Millwall, keeping 4 clean sheets on the spin against the Lions.
Birmingham v Bournemouth | Saturday 15.00
- Birmingham have W1 D9 L14 of their last 24 home games.
- Birmingham have conceded first in 8/9 home to top-half teams.
- Birmingham have scored 67% of their goals in the first-half but their last 3 have all gone Under 2.5 Goals.
- Bournemouth have W3 on the spin and kept 3/5 clean sheets.
- Bournemouth have scored the first goal in 10/13 games this season and scored first in 5/9 away to bottom-six teams – W5/9 of those matches.
- Bournemouth have W3 D3 away to Birmingham in the league.
Bolton v Brentford | Saturday 15.00
- Bolton have W1 L5 of their last 6 games.
- Bolton have conceded 2+ in 6/7 home games but scored first in 8/14 at home.
- Brentford have L3/6 away and conceded the first goal in 4/6 away.
- Brentford have back-to-back games 0-0. They’ve not D0-0 for 3 games on the spin since 1981.
- Brentford have W4 L1 in their last 5 against Bolton and scored in 14/15 league matches against the Trotters.
Brighton v Rotherham | Saturday 15.00
- Brighton have D6 L3 of their last 9 games and D5/6 and had the D-D double result in 5/6.
- Brighton have seen HT draws in 8/12 home games.
- Rotherham have W2 D2 in their last 4, scoring 2+ in 3/4.
- Brighton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 matches.
- Rotherham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away games.
- Rotherham have D1 L4 of their last 5 against Brighton, failing to score in all 5 – the last 7 meetings have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
Derby v Wigan | Saturday 15.00
- Derby have W6 D4 of their last 10 league games.
- Derby have kept 6 clean sheets on the spin in all competitions – their best defensive run since 1912.
- Wigan have D5 L3 of their last 8 – D4 on the spin now.
- Wigan have failed to score in 5/7 and L6/9 away to top-six teams.
- Wigan have W2 D2 in their last 4 trips to Derby and scored in their last 8 against the Rams, dating back to 1985.
Ipswich v Huddersfield | Saturday 15.00
- Ipswich have W4 D4 L1 after their midweek defeat.
- Ipswich have kept 3/6 home clean sheets, conceding just 3 goals – their last 5 at home have all seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Ipswich have W11/14 home to bottom-half teams and scored first in 9/10 of those games.
- Huddersfield have W3 D2 in their last 5 but have L5/5 when falling behind.
- Huddersfield have seen 9/13 feature Over 2.5 Goals – 8/10 away to top-half teams have also seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Huddersfield have W1 D2 L13 of their last 16 away to Ipswich.
Leeds v Wolves | Saturday 15.00
- Leeds have D3 L2 in their last 5 but W3 D2 L1 in their 6 at home.
- Leeds possess the best home defence in the league, keeping 4/6 clean sheets.
- Leeds have conceded the first goal in 8/9 home to top-six clubs.
- Leeds have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/10 home games.
- Wolves have W2 D5 L1 in their last 8 but scored 2+ in 4/5.
- Wolves have W2 D4 away, D4 on the spin.
- Wolves have only conceded 17 shots-on-target in 6 away games.
- Wolves have W1 D2 L6 of their last 9 away to Leeds.
Middlesbrough v Watford | Saturday 15.00
- Middlesbrough W5 D2 L1 in their last 8 but have W3 D1 L2 at home.
- Middlesbrough have W3 D1 of the 4 home matches they’ve taken the lead in.
- Middlesbrough have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 13/20 home with Both Teams To Score banking in just 2/6 at home this season.
- Middlesbrough have seen HT draws in 8/11 home games against top-six sides.
- Middlesbrough boast the second meanest defence, conceding just 11 goals.
- Watford have W3 D4 of their last 7 games.
- Watford have scored first in 10/13 matches.
- Watford have L6/8 away to top-six teams – just 1/6 away game this season has seen Both Teams Score.
- Watford have kept 1/16 clean sheets away to Middlesbrough.
Nottingham Forest v Blackburn | Saturday 15.00
- Forest have D5 L1 of their last 6 games but W3 D3 in their 6 at home.
- Forest have conceded 2+ in their last 3 with all 3 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Blackburn have W1 D3 L1 in their last 5.
- Blackburn have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 4 but Over 2.5 Goals in 10/13 away and Over 3.5 Goals in 9/13 away.
- Blackburn have W1 D3 L2 in their last 6 at Forest – they’ve L2 on the spin to Forest but not L3 on the spin against the Tricky Tees since 1977.
Reading v Blackpool | Saturday 15.00
- Reading have L3 on the spin, conceding 3+ in each defeat. They’ve D2 L4 of their last 6.
- Reading have seen 5/6 home games feature Over 2.5 Goals and 4/6 home to bottom-six clubs.
- Blackpool have W1/14 league games now and lost by 2+ in 10/20 away.
- Blackpool have scored just 8 goals in 13 games, failing to score in 6/13.
- Blackpool have D5 L9 of their last 14 at Reading, L5 on the spin.
Sheffield Wednesday v Norwich | Saturday 15.00
- Sheffield Wednesday have only W1/10 home league games now.
- Sheffield Wednesday have recovered 0 points from losing positions.
- Sheffield Wednesday have conceded first in 5/10 home games to top-six opposition.
- Norwich have W1 D3 L2 of their last 6 games but W4/6 away and W3/6 away by 2+.
- Norwich have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 4 games.
- Norwich have scored 82% of their goals in the second-half – 18 in total which is 7 more than Sheffield Wednesday have managed overall.
- Norwich have D1 L4 of their last 5 at Hillsborough and L8 on the spin to Wednesday, failing to score in 4.