GAIN an edge on your Championship betting tonight with the ultimate Stats Pack…
Blackburn v Birmingham | 19.45
- Blackburn have L1/12 home games now and W7/10 at home to bottom-six sides.
- Blackburn have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 3 league games.
- Birmingham have W1/10 and failed to keep a clean sheet during that run.
- Birmingham have never kept a clean sheet away to Blackburn in the league, a run of 55 games.
Blackpool v Derby | 19.45
- Blackpool have W1/13 league games now and L8/10 at home.
- Blackpool have W1 D1 L4 at home this term – the worst home record.
- Derby have W6/8 away to bottom-six teams with W-W in those 6/8.
- Derby have had W-W double results in their last 3 away games.
- Derby have scored 2+ in 5/6 games now. They’ve kept 4 CS on the trot too.
- Derby have W5 L1 of their last 6 against Blackpool including doing the double in last year’s meetings.
Bournemouth v Reading | 19.45
- Bournemouth have W3 L1 of their last 4 games now.
- Bournemouth have scored first in 10/11 home games.
- Reading have W0/5 and L6/10 away to top-half teams.
- Reading have conceded first in 7/10 away to top-half teams.
- Bournemouth have W7 D1 L2 of their last 10 home to Reading in the league and W3 D2 of their last 5 meetings.
Brentford v Sheff Wed | 19.45
- Brentford have W3 L1 in their last 4 at home, scoring 2+ in 3/4.
- Brentford have scored first in 3/6 home and won all 5 games this season when scoring the first goal.
- Sheff Wed have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 14/20 away games.
- Sheff Wed have seem HT draws in 5/10 away to top-half teams.
- Sheff Wed have scored 2+ in 7/8 away games at Brentford but W1 D3 L3 of their last 7 league meetings.
Cardiff v Ipswich | 19.45
- Cardiff have W4/6 home and scored first in 5/6 home.
- Cardiff have kept 0/9 clean sheets and 4/5 now seen BTTS.
- Ipswich have W4 D4 of their las 8 but D3 on the spin.
- Ipswich have kept 0/6 away CS and seen BTTS in 5 on the spin away.
- Ipswich W6 D2 L1 of the last 9 v Cardiff and W3 D2 in their last 5 trips to Wales.
Charlton v Bolton | 19.45
- Charlton have W4 D3 of their last 7 home games – D3 on the spin.
- Charlton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 7 games.
- Charlton have seen HT draws in 9/13 home games against bottom-six sides.
- Bolton L5 on the spin away before beating Birmingham on their travels last weekend.
- Bolton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/10 away to top-half teams.
- Bolton have conceded 72 shots on target this season, 11 more any other team.
- Bolton have D1 L3 of their last 4 visits to Charlton.
- Despite 6/7 meetings featuring Under 2.5 Goals, last season’s fixture saw the first 0-0 head-to-head since 1949.
Huddersfield v Brighton | 19.45
- Huddersfield have W3 D1 of their last 4, scoring 2+ in 3/4.
- Huddersfield have seen BTTS in 4/6 home games.
- Huddersfield have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/10 home games.
- Brighton have W0/8 in the league and seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away.
- Brighton have had HT draws in 10/20 away and Under 2.5 Goals in 8/8 away to bottom-half teams.
- Brighton have W2 D2 in their last 4 against Huddersfield and have scored in the last 8 head-to-head. The last 6 meetings have seen BTTS.
Norwich v Leeds | 19.45
- Norwich have W1 D2 L2 of their last 5 games and failed to score in 2/3.
- Norwich have D3 L1 of their last 4 home games and conceded in 5/6 home.
- Leeds have D2 L2 of their last 4 and lost back-to-back away games.
- Leeds have L8/13 away to top-six teams and seen HT draws in 6/9 of those games.
- Leeds have failed to score 2+ in their last 6 away to Norwich and W1 D2 L7 of their last 10 trips to Carrow Road.
Rotherham v Fulham | 19.45
- Rotherham W2 D2 L1 of their last 5 and W2 D1 last 3 at home.
- Rotherham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/12 league games.
- Fulham have W3 L1 of their last 4 after W0/12.
- Fulham have L5/6 away, leaking 2+ in 5/6 away and lost by 2+ in 4/6 away.
Watford v Nottingham Forest | 19.45
- Watford have W3 D3 of their last 6 and W11/16 home games including W4 D2 this season.
- Watford have scored first in 14/16 home games.
- Nottingham Forest have D4 L1 of their last 5.
- Nottingham Forest have D2 L1 of their last 3 away, failing to score in 2/3.
- Nottingham Forest have L6/10 away to top-six teams.
- Nottingham Forest have W3 D5 L2 of their last 10 away to Watford with 8/9 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
Wigan v Millwall | 19.45
- Wigan have D3 on the spin and W0/7.
- Wigan have D2 L1 of their last 3 home games but kept 5/7 home CS.
- Wigan have failed to net in 4/6 but have scored first in 6/8 home to bottom-half teams.
- Millwall have D3 L4 of their last 7.
- Millwall have L-L in 5/8 away to bottom-six clubs, L7/10 away to bottom-six clubs.
- Millwall have W2 on the spin v Wigan but never W3 on the trot against the Latics.
Wolves v Middlesbrough | 19.45
- Wolves have L1/10 league games now but have conceded 2+ in their last 4.
- Wolves conceded 2 goals in 6 games before leaking 11 in their past 4 – all 4 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Wolves have scored first in 5/6 home fixtures.
- Middlesbrough have W5 D2 in their last 7 games, keeping 4 CS.
- Middlesbrough have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/8 away to top-half teams with 7/8 seeing HT draws.
- Middlesbrough have failed to score in 8/12 away to Wolves and L3 on the spin at Molineux.