WE’VE done the hard work so you don’t have to. Get an edge betting on the Championship tonight with the ultimate Stat Pack!
Leeds v Reading
- Leeds have W3 L1 home games, keeping clean sheets in each win.
- Leeds have seen Both Teams Score in 0/4 home games.
- Leeds have conceded the first goal in 7/8 home games against top-half teams.
- Reading have seen Both Teams Score in 1/4 away game.
- Reading have W4 D4 in their last 8 against Leeds and kept a clean sheet in 5/6 trips to Leeds.
Wolves v Huddersfield
- Wolves have W8 home games on the trot and have W14 D2 L0 since December 2013.
- 14 of Wolves’ last 18 home wins have been ‘to nil’.
- Huddersfield have L3/4 away games.
- Huddersfield have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 7 away and in 12/16 away games.
- Huddersfield have W8 D2 in their last 10 with Wolves and W3 D4 on their last 7 trips to Molineux.
Fulham v Bolton
- Fulham have D1 L3 at home, failing to net in 3/4. All 4 saw Under 2.5 Goals.
- Bolton have W1/12 this season and L5/6 away in all competitions.
- Bolton have L4/4 away from home in the league, failing to net in 3/4.
- Bolton have conceded a league-high 10 first-half goals.
- Bolton have failed to score in their last 5 against Bolton and D4 L6 in their last 10 meetings.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.