GAIN an edge on your weekend betting with the ultimate Stats Pack covering the Championship…
Rotherham v Leeds | Friday 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Rotherham have W2 D1 L2 at home and failed to score in both defeats.
- Rotherham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/5 at home and in 10/11 Championship games.
- Rotherham have D2 L5 of the 7 games in which they’ve fallen behind. Meanwhile, Leeds have yet to drop a point from a leading position.
- Leeds have W1 D1 L3 away, kept 0/5 clean sheets and conceded 10 of their 13 goals on their travels.
- Leeds have conceded the first goal in 8/10 away games and trailed at HT in 5/8 away to bottom-half teams.
- Leeds have W6 D3 L1 of their last 10 Yorkshire derbies in the league.
- Leeds have W2 D3 L1 of their last 6 derbies with Rotherham but W1 D1 L3 of their last 5 away to the Millers. But they have scored in 9 of their last 11 trips south.
Cardiff v Nottingham Forest | Saturday 12.15 | Sky Sports 1
- Cardiff have W1 D3 L4 of their last 8 in the league, without keeping a clean sheet.
- Cardiff have W3/5 home matches and have led at HT in 3/5 home.
- Forest have W5 D6 so far this season but D4 on the spin.
- Forest have kept 6/11 clean sheets including 3/4 clean sheets now.
- Forest’s last 3 away games have produced 1 goal but they have kept 3 clean sheets. They’ve scored just 5 of their 19 goals away.
- Forest have failed to score in 9/13 against Cardiff including 5/7 in Wales.
Birmingham v Bolton | Saturday 15.00
- Birmingham have W1/23 home league matches now (W1 D2 L2 this season) and L6/8 home to bottom-six teams.
- Birmingham have conceded the first goal in 9/13 home games and kept 0/9 clean sheets now.
- Bolton have L5/5 away this season, scoring just once and had L-L double results in their last 3 away.
- Bolton hve allowed their opponents a league-high 67 shots on target this season (10 more than the next worst record) and conceded 2+ in 4/5.
- Bolton have scored 2+ in 8/10 against Birmingham with BTTS in the last 8 meetings. Bolton have kept 1/23 clean sheet at St Andrew’s.
Bournemouth v Charlton | Saturday 15.00
- Bournemouth have W2 D3 L4 of their last 9 now and W2 D1 L2 at home this season.
- Bournemouth have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/10 home matches. They’ve scored the opening goal in 7/11 league games this season.
- Bournemouth haven’t conceded a home goal before half-time this season whilst Charlton haven’t conceded an away goal before the interval.
- Charlton have W6 D7 in their last 13 league games – their best unbeaten streak since 2000.
- Charlton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 6 games and in 4/5 away despite BTTS landing in 4/5 away.
- Charlton have scored 19 in their last 13 away to Bournemouth, only failing to net once. And the Addicks have W3 L1 of their last 4 with the Cherries, keeping 3/4 clean sheets.
Brighton v Middlesbrough | Saturday 15.00
- Brighton have D5 L2 of their last 7 in the league, D4 on the spin. They’ve W1 D3 L1 at home, keeping just 1 clean sheet.
- Brighton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 5 games, in 8/11 this season and in 14/18 home matches.
- Middlesbrough have W4 D2 of their last 6, keeping 4 clean sheets.
- Middlesbrough have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 3 games and in 12/16 away matches.
- Middlesbrough have allowed their opponents just 26 shots on target, five fewer than the next best team Brighton.
- The last 7 meetings have seen Under 2.5 Goals bank with the home side losing the last 4 clashes without scoring.
Fulham v Norwich | Saturday 15.00
- Fulham have W2 L1 in their last 3 now but have W1 D1 L3 at home, failing to score in 3.
- Fulham have kept 1/15 clean sheets in league action.
- Fulham have been behind at half-time in 7/11 league games this season, conceding the first goal in 9 games.
- Norwich have W4 away on the spin and won by 2+ in 3/5 away games.
- Norwich have scored 3+ in their last 3 away games.
- Norwich have conceded 7 of their 10 goals before HT but scored 17 of their 21 after HT.
- Norwich have failed to score in 5/6 at Fulham, L5 on the spin. They’ve D3 L9 of their last 12 meetings with the Londoners.
Huddersfield v Blackpool | Saturday 15.00
- Huddersfield have W2 D2 L1 of their last 5 but hold the third-worst home record (W1 D2 L2).
- Huddersfield have kept 1/11 home clean sheet and seen Over 3.5 Goals in 5/8 home games against bottom-six sides.
- Huddersfield have seen 8/11 games this season go Over 2.5 Goals.
- Blackpool have W2 D6 L14 of their last 22 away games with 9/10 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Blackpool have conceded the first goal in 13/18 away games.
- Blackpool have scored exactly one goal in their last 5 with Huddersfield and have W2 D2 in their last 4 away to the Terriers – the last 8 meetings in Huddersfield have seen Under 2.5 Goals bank.
Ipswich v Blackburn | Saturday 15.00
- Ipswich have W4 D3 of their last 7 league games, scoring 2+ in 5/7.
- Ipswich have W7/10 home games now and scored 2+ in 7/8 at home.
- Ipswich have scored first in 9/12 home games and kept 3 clean sheets on the spin at Portman Road with the last 4 home seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Blackburn have W2 D2 L3 of their last 7 league games and W2 L3 away.
- Blackburn have conceded 8 goals in their last 4 away games and lost by 2+ in 6/11 trips to top-six sides.
Millwall v Wolves | Saturday 15.00
- Millwall have D2 L4 of their last 6 games and W2 D1 L2 at home this season.
- Millwall have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/12 games at home to top-half teams and Over 3.5 Goals in 7/12 of those matches.
- Millwall have kept a first-half clean sheet in 4/5 home games this season.
- Wolves have W1 D4 L1 of their last 6 and D3 on the spin away.
- Wolves last 3 games have seen Over 3.5 Goals, conceding 2+ in each. Wolves have W1 D3 L1 away but conceded the first goal in 3/5 away, scoring just once – 4/5 away saw Under 2.5 Goals.
- Wolves have W2 D2 in their last 4 visits to Millwall.
Reading v Derby | Saturday 15.00
- Reading have D2 L2 of their last 4 but have W3 D1 L1 at home.
- Reading have scored 3+ in their last 3 at home with their last 4 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Reading have D7/8 home to top-six sides.
- Derby have W4 D4 in their last 8 and kept 3 consecutive clean sheets.
- Derby have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/13 away games and W2 D2 L1 away this term.
- Derby have W1 D3 L10 of their last 14 league games against Reading and W1/14 away to the Royals.
Sheffield Wednesday v Watford | Saturday 15.00
- Wednesday have W2 D3 L1 of their last 6 games and W1 D3 L1 at home.
- Wednesday have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 5 and in 9/11 overall this season. They’ve also seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/11 home to top-six sides.
- Wednesday have conceded a league-low 2 goals before half-time and seen HT draws in 10/20 home games.
- Wednesday have scored only 3 of their 11 goals at home. Watford have scored only 5 of their 20 goals away.
- Watford have W2 D3 of their last 5 and W2 D1 L2 of their 5 away games but only 1/5 away has seen BTTS.
- Watford have D5/10 away to top-half teams.
- Watford have W4-1 on their last 2 visits to Hillsborough and 6/7 meetings have now produced Over 2.5 Goals.
Wigan v Brentford | Saturday 15.00
- Wigan have D3 L3 in their last 6 but W2 D2 L1 in their 5 home games.
- Wigan have conceded 2+ goals in 3/4 games now, keeping a clean sheet in the other.
- Wigan have kept 3/5 home clean sheets and only leaked 1 goal before half-time at home.
- Brentford have W4 L3 of their last 7 games and W2 L3 of their 5 away and conceded the first goal in 4/5 away.
- Brentford have W5/5 games in which they’ve taken the lead.
- Brentford have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 games.
- Brentford have W1 D5 L9 of their last 15 league trips to Wigan, keeping 1/15 clean sheets.