PRO PUNTER Dino Vita (@VitaDino) continued his outstanding season when recommending the famous Falkirk -1 selection last week. So what’s next in his locker?
Dunfermline v Brechin | Saturday 15.00
I think every man and their dog were involved in Falkirk -1 last Saturday in what probably quickly became WeLoveBetting followers’ biggest gamble of 2015. I'm hoping to follow that winner up with another handicap angle this weekend.
League 1 title favourites Dunfermline host Brechin on Saturday at East End Park. And the bookies, in my eyes, have been generous with their mark up once more.
Dunfermline are a generous 3/10 in some places, which is decent considering the gulf in class between these two sides.
Dunfermline sit second in Scottish League One and are in good form – unbeaten in their last nine league games, a run that stretches back to September.
A 1-0 win away to Ayr in the Scottish Cup last Saturday shows how capable they are and I think they should win comfortably against rock bottom Brechin.
The City have been dreadful from day one this term, winning just three fixtures all season with all three victories coming against sides that finished with 10 men.
The visitors have only won one of their last eight and are on a run of three straight defeats, which is hardly a confidence booster going to Dunfermline.
The Pars ran out 6-1 winners when the teams met back in August and I can see another comfortable victory this Saturday. And with the bookies offering a generous 10/11 (Ladbrokes) on the Dunfermline -1 handicap, it's a price not to be missed!
Dunfermline v Brechin – Dunfermline -1 handicap (10/11 Ladbrokes)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at email@example.com telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at firstname.lastname@example.org