CALLUM JONES (@Goaldust) has been delivering consistent non-league winners this season. Now he’s spotted a slice of value from Tuesday night’s card.
Torquay v Altrincham | Tuesday 19.45
I’m not going to bore you to death with the same old waffle as last week but it’s very much a case of rinse and repeat in the National League on Tuesday.
Torquay welcome another side travelling the length and breadth of the country to play on a cold Tuesday evening – this time it’s the turn of Altrincham, and their recent form doesn’t make for good reading.
The Cheshire outfit are on a dire run in the league and have won only one of their last 14 National League fixtures – a sequence which has seen them tumble into the mire at the bottom.
Only Guiseley have picked up fewer points than Altrincham’s three over the last six games and Alty now sit two points adrift from safety.
Their torrid recent form cost former boss Lee Sinnott the top job and he’s been temporarily replaced by caretaker Neil Tolson, who faces a massive test in keeping the club in the National League.
Nothing has changed for Torquay, who lost narrowly to play-off chasing Tranmere on Saturday. They still have a fantastic chance of staying up, and have only lost twice in their last eight games at Plainmoor.
The Gulls have conceded only four in their last eight at home and Alty have scored just three in their last five National League games.
Let’s not forget, Kevin Nicholson’s men have only lost three in 13 league fixtures, and those were against Dover, Eastleigh and the aforementioned Tranmere; sides currently sitting in 3rd, 7th and 5th in the league respectively.
Torquay have shown what other sides in this battle haven’t – fight. They’ve made a real go of things when it’s gotten tough, and have shown time and time again the ability to win these kind of games.
So let’s not try and reinvent the wheel here – Torquay have been a much better football team than Altrincham have in recent weeks, and should win this game fairly comfortably.
You can get 11/10 (SkyBet) about that happening – I urge you to take it.
Torquay v Altrincham – Torquay to win (11/10 SkyBet)
Want TWO Free Bets And £5 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £5.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £5).
- Email email@example.com to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £5 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365, Netbet, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.