NON-LEAGUE expert Paul Maddison (@LouthBigDog) shares his best bets from Saturday's action in the National League.
Chesterfield v Dagenham & Redbridge | Saturday 31st August 2019, 15:00
- Chesterfield have conceded in every game this season, including at least twice in six of their seven games, whilst failing to score just once.
- Chesterfield’s games are averaging 3.14 goals with Both Teams To Score landing in 6/7.
Dagenham have conceded in all seven games with their last four seeing the visitors score eight goals, and conced eight times.
- Dagenham’s matches have averaged 3.14 goals per-game with BTTS banking in 4/7.
Both Teams to Score 10/11 (Coral)
Yeovil v Notts County | Saturday 31st August 2019, 15:00
- Yeovil have picked up just seven points in their opening seven despite a soft schedule.
- Yeovil have lost three games on the bounce, are low on confidence and making sloppy mistakes.
- Notts County’s form is picking up. The Magpies looked very good when beating Chorley 5-1 on Monday and will cause plenty of problems going forward.
Notts County to win (36/25 Marathon)
Chorley v Boreham Wood | Saturday 31st August 2019, 17:20 | BT Sport
- Chorley have conceded more goals than any other team in the league.
- Chorley’s last five games have seen 22 goals with 4/7 seeing Over 2.5 Goals and games averaging 3.14 goals.
- Boreham Wood’s games are averaging 2.71 goal with 5/7 featuring Over 2.5 Goals as they’ve kept a solitary shutout.
- Kabongo Tshimanga has scored four in seven, has very quick and is direct too – he will cause plenty of problems.