FOOTBALL LEAGUE expert Mark O'Haire (@MarkOHaire) sits down with Chris Graham (@ChrisGraham79) to highlight the best betting opportunities this Saturday.
Blackburn v Huddersfield | Saturday 15:00
- Blackburn won at Newcastle last week but the Toon made six changes with their focus on Tuesday night’s EFL Cup quarter-final.
- Blackburn’s win at Newcastle represented on their second clean sheet in 18 Championship games under Owen Coyle.
- Blackburn have conceded only 8 goals in 8 games since September – 7 of which arrived in the second-half.
- Since September, Blackburn have only conceded 1 first-half goal in 6 hours of first-half football.
- Blackburn have conceded 12 first-half goals all season – 7 of which arrived in their first 3 games. Therefore, Blackburn have conceded only 5 first-half goals in their last 13 games – that’s 11 hours worth of first-half football.
- Blackburn have conceded 18 goals in their last 15 matches since their opening 3 games of the season – 13 of those goals arrived in the second-half and they’ve conceded in the second-half of 13 of their 18 games all season.
- Huddersfield have scored only 7 of their 20-goal tally in the first-half of games, averaging their first goal in the 54th minute.
- Huddersfield have scored 8 of their 20 goals in the final 30 minutes of matches.
- Huddersfield have only scored 1 first-half goal in their last 8 games.
- Huddersfield have scored only 2 first-half goals away from home this season – 75% of their goals on the road have come after half-time.
- Huddersfield have scored first-half goals in only 8/24 away games under David Wagner but they have scored in the second-half of 16/24 road trips under Wagner.
- Huddersfield have only led at half-time in 4/24 away matches under David Wagner.
- Huddersfield have scored in 14 of their 18 games this season.
Back Huddersfield to score their first goal in the second-half (21/10 Betway)
Norwich v Brentford | Saturday 15:00
- Norwich have now lost 5/5 but showed slight improvements in their 1-0 defeat at Derby last weekend.
- Norwich have scored in 13/18 games this season but only kept 2/18 clean sheets.
- Norwich have conceded at least twice in 7/18 matches this season.
- Norwich have seen 13/18 games feature Over 2.5 Goals and 12/18 outings produce Both Teams To Score winners.
- Norwich have seen Both Teams To Score bank in 5/8 home games as they’ve conceded in each of their last 6 at home.
- Norwich have scored at least twice in 5/6 home games.
- Brentford have lost 3/3, conceding at least twice in each since beating QPR live on television on a Friday night.
- Brentford have scored in 13/18 games this season, including 7/9 away.
- Brentford have scored in 17/23 away games under Dean Smith but only managed 4/23 clean sheets in the same away sample.
- Brentford have seen 17/23 away games under Smith feature Over 2.5 Goals with 14/23 road trips also banking in the Both Teams To Score column.
- Brentford have seen 5/9 away this season prove profitable for Both Teams To Score backers.
- Only Newcastle have fired in more shots on-target than Brentford this season.
Back Both Teams To Score (7/10 888)
Stevenage v Doncaster | Saturday 15:00
- Stevenage won 2-1 at Portsmouth last weekend to stretch their six-match run to W4-D1-L1 in League Two, striker Matt Godden impressing again.
- Stevenage have only failed to score in 1 match since September – an FA Cup loss at Port Vale.
- Stevenage have scored in 13/17 league games this season, including 6/7 at home.
- Stevenage have only kept 3/17 clean sheets and none of which arrived at home.
- Stevenage have seen Both Teams To Score win in 11/17 games, including 6/7 at home.
- Stevenage have seen 14/17 games this season feature at least 2 goals.
- Stevenage have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/10 matches at home to top-six teams.
- Only Morecambe are averaging more shots conceded this season than Stevenage.
- Doncaster’s last 14 games in League Two have averaged 3.86 goals per-game.
- Doncaster have scored in all 18 games this season but only kept 4/18 clean sheets, including 1/8 away.
- Doncaster have scored at least twice in 13/18 games but also conceded at least twice in 6/18 matches – 15/18 games seeing at least 2 goals.
- Doncaster have seen Both Teams To Score collect in 14/18 games, including 7/8 away.
- Doncaster have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/8 away games and Over 3.5 Goals in 5/8 away games.
Back Both Teams To Score (14/19 188BET)