FOOTBALL LEAGUE expert Mark O'Haire (@MarkOHaire) returns to share his favourite fancies from Saturday's coupon.
Wolves v QPR | Saturday 10th February 2018, 15:00
- Wolves were simply sublime against Sheffield United last weekend, cruising to a 21st league victory in 30 under Nuno.
- Wolves have now won 11 of their 15 Molineux matches, nine of those triumphs featuring more than a solitary strike.
- Wolves have only failed to score in five games this season – a divisional-low – and are averaging 2.07 goals scored per-game at home.
- QPR have lost eight of 15 Championship fixtures since November.
- QPR have collected 53% of their points tally against the bottom-eight sides.
- QPR have lost 12 of 21 matches when excluding the bottom-eight.
- QPR have lost eight of their 15 away league games this season.
- QPR have W0-D2-L8 away when excluding the bottom-eight.
- QPR have kept a league-low five clean sheets, only one of which arrived on the road.
- QPR have lost 60% of away games under Ian Holloway with 70% of those encounters featuring at least two goals.
Wolves to win and Over 1.5 Goals (8/11 BetStars)
Blackburn v Oldham | Saturday 10th February 2018, 15:00
- Blackburn lost for the first time in 19 League One games last weekend – 2-0 at Plymouth.
- Blackburn failed to score for only the fourth time this season – manager Tony Mowbray suggesting his lack of rotation was to blame for an insipid display.
- Blackburn have had the week off after playing three games in the space of seven days.
- Blackburn have W8-D4-L0 in their last 12 Ewood Park outings in the league with seven of their past nine home triumphs arriving by two goals or more.
- Blackburn have scored at least two goals in eight of their last nine home League One games.
- Blackburn have only kept two clean sheets in their last 14 League One matches.
- Blackburn have seen Over 1.5 Goals in all bar two of their Ewood Park matches.
- Oldham ended a nine-match winless streak by beating Bradford 2-1 at home last weekend.
- Oldham are still without unavailable top goalscorer Eoin Doyle but signed Jonathan Benteke this week – Christian’s brother.
- Oldham have lost each of their last four away games and eight of 15 away overall.
- Oldham have scored in 10 of their 15 away games with 12 featuring Over 1.5 Goals.
- Oldham have seen more Both Teams To Score winners than any League One side (71%) – they’ve kept a league-low three clean sheets with games averaging 3.19 goals.
- Oldham have been beaten by two goals or more in four of their past six away defeats.
Blackburn to win and Over 1.5 Goals (9/10 BetStars)
Blackpool v Walsall | Saturday 10th February 2018, 15:00
- Blackpool have only won three games since mid-September – a 22-game spell.
- Blackpool have failed to score in three of their last four games but have only been silenced twice in 14 home outings.
- Blackpool have seen 10 (71%) of their 14 home games feature BTTS winners, as well as 19/30 (63%) overall.
- Blackpool have fired in the fifth-most shots at home with home matches averaging 2.93 goals per-game.
- Blackpool’s pitch hasn’t suffered as badly as in recent seasons – this will only be their second home match in 2018.
- Walsall have only won twice in their last 10 League One games but have managed to score in all bar six of their 29 fixtures.
- Walsall have recorded only four clean sheets – the second-lowest figure in League One – only one of which was achieved away.
- Walsall have scored in all bar three of their road trips this term with games averaging 2.79 goals per-game.
- Walsall have seen 69% of games feature BTTS winners with that figure increasing to 71% when playing away.
- Walsall have only won three away League One games since January 2017.
Both Teams To Score (10/11 William Hill)
Wolves v QPR – Wolves to win and Over 1.5 Goals (8/11 BetStars)
Blackburn v Oldham – Blackburn to win and Over 1.5 Goals (9/10 BetStars)
Blackpool v Walsall – Both Teams To Score (10/11 William Hill)