MARK O'HAIRE'S (@MarkOHaire) European NAP heads to Serie A on Sunday.
Cagliari v Spal | Sunday 4th February 2018, 14:00
- Cagliari have W1-D3-L5 in their last 9 games, failing to record a clean sheet with Both Teams To Score banking in 6/9 matches.
- Cagliari have W0-D1-L4 in their last 5 home matches but they came against Milan, Juventus, Fiorentina, Sampdoria and Inter, 3/5 saw BTTS pay-out.
- Cagliari have scored in 7/11 home games this season but have managed only 1/11 clean sheets, conceding against both the bottom-two at home.
- Cagliari have kept 3/22 clean sheets this season and only 5/30 clean sheets at home since the start of last season.
- Cagliari have seen 19/30 (63%) home matches feature Both Teams To Score winners since the start of last season.
- Cagliari welcome back their three top scorers this weekend, Leonardo Pavoletti, João Pedro and Marco Sau.
- Cagliari have recalled Juventus target and North Korean striker Han Kwang-Song early from his loan with Perugia where he scored 7 goals in 17 Serie B games.
- Only Verona, Chievo and Spal faced more attempts per-game in Serie A
- Spal have avoided defeat in 5 of their last 7 league games now (W1-D4-L2), the newly-promoted side have lost only 4/12 games since October.
- Spal have only won 3 league games all season but have scored in 12 of their last 13 Serie A matches and 15 of their past 17 outings.
- Spal have W1-D3-L7 away and conceded in 10/11 away games, fortuitously keeping a clean sheet at Lazio on the opening weekend.
- Spal have seen Both Teams To Score pay-out in 12 of their past 15 Serie A games and 7 of their last 8 away matches.
- Spal have seen Both Teams To Score winners in 10/13 meetings with clubs outside of the top-seven in Serie A.
- Spal have seen Both Teams To Score bank in 15/22 (68%) league matches overall since promotion.
- Only Verona and Chievo faced more attempts per-game in Serie A. Only Verona and Benevento faced more on-target efforts.
Collectively, the two teams are averaging 2.66 goals per-game (2.55 home/away), scored in 30/44 league matches (14/22 home/away) and kept just 5/44 clean sheets (2/22 home/away), leading to 26/44 winning Both Teams To Score bets (13/22 home/away).
Both Teams To Score is available at 10/11 (William Hill).
Cagliari v Spal – Both Teams To Score (10/11 William Hill)