MARK O'HAIRE'S (@MarkOHaire) European NAP heads to France this weekend.
Toulouse v Caen | Saturday 9th December 2017, 19:00
- Toulouse have W2-D4-L6 to slide into the bottom-three, scoring only 6 goals in those 12 games.
- Toulouse have failed to score in 6 of their last 12 Ligue 1 matches, failing to score more than 1 goal in any of those 12 outings.
- Toulouse have seen 11/13 home league games feature Under 2.5 Goals with 9/13 producing Under 1.5 Goals winners and 5/13 ending 0-0.
- Toulouse’s home matches this season are averaging just 1.57 goals per-game.
- Only Troyes and Amiens are averaging fewer shots per-game than Toulouse.
- Caen have W2-D2-L4 in their past 8 games but remain in eighth.
- Caen have only scored 6 goals in their last 11 games, failing to score on 4 occasions.
- Caen have failed to score in 5/7 away games this season whilst they’ve seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/9 away matches, in 14/17 road trips and featured Under 1.5 Goals in 9/17 games as guests.
- A huge 13/14 head-to-head meetings have featured Under 2.5 Goals.
I’m backing Under 2 Goals at 20/21 (188BET). This selection would see your stake returned if exactly two goals were scored with one goal or fewer netting profit.
Toulouse v Caen – Under 2 Goals (20/21 188BET)