MARK O’HAIRE (@MarkOHaire) heads to Spain on Sunday for his latest European NAP.
Real Sociedad v Levante | Sunday 17.15 | Sky Sports Interactive
Real Sociedad arrived at Atletico Madrid on Tuesday in decent nick having avoided defeat in five previous fixtures that included a four-match winning streak before they were held to a 1-1 draw at Malaga last weekend.
Aritz Elustondo, Asier Illarramendi and Jonathas all returned from suspensions but top scorer Imanol Agirretxe wasn’t quite fit enough to make the journey for La Real. But the buoyant Basques met an Atletico raring to go after their derby success and a 3-0 defeat for the visitors ensued.
Agirretxe is expected to return for Sociedad’s weekend’s clash at home to Levante and the hosts will be well fancied to bounce back to winning ways owing to their impressive performances since Eusebio Sacristan took charge.
Eusebio’s first 16 games have returned W7-D4-L5 but those five losses have included reverses against Barcelona, Atletico, Real Madrid and Villarreal – the current top-four in La Liga. Exclude that quartet and their return reads a very impressive W7-D4-L1.
Relegation-haunted Levante are this weekend’s visitors and despite hammering Getafe 3-0 recently, Rubi’s troops remain entrenched in La Liga’s bottom-three, mainly down to their atrocious away record
. The Frogs have lost 10 of their 13 road trips this term as well as 22 of their 32 (69%) since the start of 2014/15. What’s more, the visitors have been beaten by at least two goals in 17 of their previous 32 (53%) games as gusts.
However, with Sociedad too short to back, we have to look elsewhere for our favoured bet. Bet365 have made La Real to score Over 1.5 Goals an 8/11 shot and that holds plenty of appeal.
Levante have shipped two or more goals in seven of their past eight encounters as well as nine of their 13 away trips this season. Include last season’s campaign and the Frogs have seen their backline breached at least twice in 20/32 away days (62%).
Sociedad have turned over five of their last eight guests to Anoeta and covered this selection in six of their most recent nine as hosts with only watertight Villarreal silencing the Basques across that sample.
Real Sociedad v Levante – Real Sociedad to score Over 1.5 Goals (8/11 Bet365)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365 or Coral via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at email@example.com. We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your brand new account and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365 or Coral via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £10).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your new account as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365 or Coral. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.