THE VOICE OF VALUE (@TheVoiceOfValue) provides his expert analysis on the Fred Winter Juvenile Handicap Hurdle, the penultimate race from the Festival on Wednesday.
Fred Winter Juvenile Handicap Hurdle | Wednesday 16.50 | Racing UK
I always find this a tricky race to be confident about my choices, largely because the horses are young in hurdling terms and can improve so much since their last run. There are plenty of unknown elements to the race.
One of those with potential for improvement is Diego Du Charmil (6/1 Ladbrokes) who hasn’t even had a run in the UK yet.
His trainer has made no secret of the fact that he is keen on the horse though and apparently they were surprised that he was given such a lenient handicap mark for this country. It was decided at that point that they wouldn’t run him and would save him for this race.
Paul Nicholls has a good record in the race and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him bolt up the hill. Unfortunately, the price isn’t what it was but 6/1 is still a nice enough price and allows us to go each-way to protect our stake.
Duke Street (25/1 Ladbrokes) is another who has caught the eye and is available at a much bigger price if you are looking for something in that bracket.
Fred Winter Juvenile Handicap Hurdle – Diego Du Charmil (6/1 each-way Ladbrokes)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
Are you yet to sign-up for a betting account at Ladbrokes? If so, now is your time as we’ve a bucket load of free bets to giveaway to new customers.
Sign-up to Ladbrokes via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at email@example.com. We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your brand new account and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £10).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your new account as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Free bets can take up to 28 days to be credited.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with Ladbrokes. if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.