Atalanta v Dinamo Zagreb | Tuesday 26th November 2019,20:00 | BT Sport
- This is a must win game for Atalanta if they’re to have a chance of going through to the knockout stages.
- Dinamo Zagreb are level on points with Shakhtar Donetsk and will hope to get something here to have a great chance of going second.
- However, this game plays out, cards have to be fancied. If Atalanta are winning then they’re likely to tactically foul and/or waste time. If Atalanta are losing then their heads could go as it means they’ll be facing early elimination.
- Atalanta seen 29 yellows and two reds in 13 Serie A games – an average of around 2.5 cards per-game. Atalanta picked up 12 cards in their four Champions League games – an average of 3.00 per-game.
- Zagreb picked up 10 yellows and one red in their four Champions League games – an average of 2.75 per-game.
- Both Teams Over 1.5 Cards (11/10 William Hill) landed in the reverse fixture.
- Russian referee Sergey Karasaev loves a card. Has dished out 4, 6, 6, 6, 4 and 7 cards in his last six games. Delivered Over 1.5 Cards for both teams in each of his last four games and five of his last six.
Juventus v Atletico Madrid | Tuesday 26th November 2019, 20:00 | BT Sport
- Juventus can secure top spot with a win here.
- Juventus are yet to lose this season (W14-D3-L0) in all competitions. Twelve of those 17 wins have seen fewer than four goals.
- Atletico Madrid have been very poor away and failed to win in any of their last five on the road. The Spaniards have failed to score over a single goal in those five games and are overly reliant on Alvaro Morata.
- Atletico have defensive injuries with Jose Gimenez, Sime Vrsaljko and Stefan Savic all out. That may mean Diego Simeone tries to protect his defence even more.
- Under 3.5 Goals has landed in 16/19 Atletico games in all competitions.
Juventus to win and Under 3.5 Goals is the call at 9/5 (Coral).
Lokomotiv Moscow v Bayer Leverkusen | Tuesday 26th November 2019, 17:55 | BT Sport
- This is a must win for both sides – a draw does nothing for either.
- Both Teams To Score No Draw (13/8 William Hill) has landed in three of Lokomotiv’s four Champions League games already, as well as two of Leverkusen’s four.
- Both Teams To Score No Draw (13/8 William Hill) landed in the reverse fixture.
- Both teams are poor defensively and an early goal could really open the game up.
Atalanta v Dinamo Zagreb – Both Teams Over 1.5 Cards (11/10 William Hill)
Juventus v Atletico Madrid – Juventus to win and Under 3.5 Goals (9/5 Coral)
Lokomotiv Moscow v Bayer Leverkusen – Both Teams To Score No Draw (13/8 William Hill)