CAN the stats lead us towards value winners? Here we highlight the best value opportunities based purely on the stats and trends available.
Blackburn v Leeds | Wednesday 19:45
- Blackburn have scored in 20/27 league games this season (74%) and in 11/14 (79%) Ewood Park outings under Owen Coyle.
- Blackburn have kept only 3/27 (11%) clean sheets in the league, including 2/14 (14%) at Ewood Park.
- Blackburn have seen 18/27 (67%) league games feature winning Both Teams To Score bets, including 10/14 (71%) at Ewood Park.
- Leeds have scored in 22/28 league games this season (79%) and in 9/13 (69%) away outings under Garry Monk.
- Leeds have kept 11/28 (38%) clean sheets in the league but only 4/13 (31%) came away.
- Leeds have seen 11/28 (39%) league games feature winning Both Teams To Score bets, including 6/13 (46%) away.
Collectively, the two teams have scored in 20/27 (74%) of their respective home/away games, keeping only 6/27 (22%) of clean sheets.
The two clubs have produced 16/27 (59%) winning BTTS bets, a percentage success rate that implies odds of 7/10.
We can back Both Teams To Score at 10/11 with William Hill – a price that implies only a 52% chance of success.
Blackburn v Leeds – Both Teams To Score (10/11 William Hill)