CAN the stats lead us towards value winners? Here we highlight the best value opportunities based purely on the stats and trends available.
Blackburn v Leeds | Wednesday 19:45
- Blackburn have scored in 20/27 league games this season (74%) and in 11/14 (79%) Ewood Park outings under Owen Coyle.
- Blackburn have kept only 3/27 (11%) clean sheets in the league, including 2/14 (14%) at Ewood Park.
- Blackburn have seen 18/27 (67%) league games feature winning Both Teams To Score bets, including 10/14 (71%) at Ewood Park.
- Leeds have scored in 22/28 league games this season (79%) and in 9/13 (69%) away outings under Garry Monk.
- Leeds have kept 11/28 (38%) clean sheets in the league but only 4/13 (31%) came away.
- Leeds have seen 11/28 (39%) league games feature winning Both Teams To Score bets, including 6/13 (46%) away.
Collectively, the two teams have scored in 20/27 (74%) of their respective home/away games, keeping only 6/27 (22%) of clean sheets.
The two clubs have produced 16/27 (59%) winning BTTS bets, a percentage success rate that implies odds of 7/10.
We can back Both Teams To Score at 10/11 with William Hill – a price that implies only a 52% chance of success.
Blackburn v Leeds – Both Teams To Score (10/11 William Hill)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|