FOLLOWING another full house of winners at the weekend, Football League man Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) returns hunting more success in the lower leagues on Tuesday night.
Rochdale v Walsall | Tuesday 19:45
- Rochdale have W6/6 home league games, keeping 5 clean sheets.
- Rochdale have W8/8 home games in all competitions, conceding 2.
- Rochdale have W19-D5-L4 when hosting bottom-half teams, keeping 13/28 clean sheets and winning 11/28 by 2+ goals.
- Only Millwall and Sheffield United have faced fewer shots with Rochdale boasting the fourth best shot ratio return in League One.
- Walsall have W5-D5-L5 away under John Whitney but kept only 4/15 clean sheets.
- Walsall have W1-D5-L2 away this season, scoring only 6 goals.
- Walsall have W0-D2-L1 away at top-half teams.
- Only Shrewsbury, Southend and Port Vale have fired in fewer shots.
- Only five clubs have a worse shot ratio figure with only Shrewsbury and Port Vale returning worse shots-on-target ratio figures.
Back Rochdale to win (21/20 Bet365)
Leyton Orient v Exeter | Tuesday 19:45
- Leyton Orient have W2-D0-L4 under Alberto Cavasin.
- Leyton Orient have W1-D0-L8 at home, scoring just 6.
- Leyton Orient have L9/11 at home including last season and L16/32 at home since relegation to League Two.
- Exeter did the double over Leyton Orient last season.
- Exeter have W5/9 away this season, scoring 16 goals. The Grecians led at Carlisle until stoppage-time on Saturday.
- Exeter have picked up the second-most away points in League Two this season.
- Exeter have W4/7 against bottom-third teams this season.
- Exeter have W6/9 away to bottom-six teams, including winning by 2+ goals in 5/8 at bottom-six sides.
- Exeter have W44/101 away games since 2012/13 – a 44% win rate. The Grecians have W27/100 at home in the same period.
- Only 7 clubs have faced more shots this season with only Portsmouth and Mansfield conceding fewer on-target.
Back Exeter to win (2/1 Bet365)
Back Exeter 0 Asian Handicap (11/10 Bet365)
Plymouth v Barnet | Tuesday 19:45
- Plymouth lost for the first time since August at the weekend (W12-D2-L1).
- Plymouth have W5-D2-L2 at home this season and W17/32 home under Derek Adams.
- Plymouth have W7-D1-L0 against bottom-half sides, by an aggregate 15-4.
- Plymouth have kept 0/7 clean sheets with 7/7 seeing O2.5 Goals.
- Plymouth have seen O2.5 Goals in 10/13 home games.
- Plymouth have scored 2+ goals in 11/17 games this season.
- Barnet have W2-D4-L2 away from home this season and L13/31 away under Martin Allen.
- Barnet have W1-D3-L3 against top-half sides and W3-D3-L11 at top-half sides since promotion back to League Two.
- Barnet have the fifth worst defensive record in League Two and conceded 2+ goals in 4/8 away games.
- Barnet have conceded 2+ goals in 8/9 games across all competitions.
- Barnet have seen O2.5 Goals in 7/9 at top-six teams and O3.5 Goals in 5/9 at top-six teams.
- Only Morecambe have conceded more shots.
Back Plymouth to win and Over 1.5 Goals (13/10 BetStars)