FOLLOWING another full house of winners at the weekend, Football League man Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) returns hunting more success in the lower leagues on Tuesday night.
Rochdale v Walsall | Tuesday 19:45
- Rochdale have W6/6 home league games, keeping 5 clean sheets.
- Rochdale have W8/8 home games in all competitions, conceding 2.
- Rochdale have W19-D5-L4 when hosting bottom-half teams, keeping 13/28 clean sheets and winning 11/28 by 2+ goals.
- Only Millwall and Sheffield United have faced fewer shots with Rochdale boasting the fourth best shot ratio return in League One.
- Walsall have W5-D5-L5 away under John Whitney but kept only 4/15 clean sheets.
- Walsall have W1-D5-L2 away this season, scoring only 6 goals.
- Walsall have W0-D2-L1 away at top-half teams.
- Only Shrewsbury, Southend and Port Vale have fired in fewer shots.
- Only five clubs have a worse shot ratio figure with only Shrewsbury and Port Vale returning worse shots-on-target ratio figures.
Back Rochdale to win (21/20 Bet365)
Leyton Orient v Exeter | Tuesday 19:45
- Leyton Orient have W2-D0-L4 under Alberto Cavasin.
- Leyton Orient have W1-D0-L8 at home, scoring just 6.
- Leyton Orient have L9/11 at home including last season and L16/32 at home since relegation to League Two.
- Exeter did the double over Leyton Orient last season.
- Exeter have W5/9 away this season, scoring 16 goals. The Grecians led at Carlisle until stoppage-time on Saturday.
- Exeter have picked up the second-most away points in League Two this season.
- Exeter have W4/7 against bottom-third teams this season.
- Exeter have W6/9 away to bottom-six teams, including winning by 2+ goals in 5/8 at bottom-six sides.
- Exeter have W44/101 away games since 2012/13 – a 44% win rate. The Grecians have W27/100 at home in the same period.
- Only 7 clubs have faced more shots this season with only Portsmouth and Mansfield conceding fewer on-target.
Back Exeter to win (2/1 Bet365)
Back Exeter 0 Asian Handicap (11/10 Bet365)
Plymouth v Barnet | Tuesday 19:45
- Plymouth lost for the first time since August at the weekend (W12-D2-L1).
- Plymouth have W5-D2-L2 at home this season and W17/32 home under Derek Adams.
- Plymouth have W7-D1-L0 against bottom-half sides, by an aggregate 15-4.
- Plymouth have kept 0/7 clean sheets with 7/7 seeing O2.5 Goals.
- Plymouth have seen O2.5 Goals in 10/13 home games.
- Plymouth have scored 2+ goals in 11/17 games this season.
- Barnet have W2-D4-L2 away from home this season and L13/31 away under Martin Allen.
- Barnet have W1-D3-L3 against top-half sides and W3-D3-L11 at top-half sides since promotion back to League Two.
- Barnet have the fifth worst defensive record in League Two and conceded 2+ goals in 4/8 away games.
- Barnet have conceded 2+ goals in 8/9 games across all competitions.
- Barnet have seen O2.5 Goals in 7/9 at top-six teams and O3.5 Goals in 5/9 at top-six teams.
- Only Morecambe have conceded more shots.
Back Plymouth to win and Over 1.5 Goals (13/10 BetStars)
Rochdale v Walsall – Rochdale to win (21/20 Bet365)
Leyton Orient v Exeter – Exeter to win (2/1 Bet365)
Leyton Orient v Exeter – Exeter 0 Asian Handicap (11/10 Bet365)
Plymouth v Barnet – Plymouth to win and Over 1.5 Goals (13/10 BetStars)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|