PRO PUNTER Dino Vita (@VitaDino) is a keen Hibs supporter. This weekend’s he’s investing faith in his beloved Hibees to produce the goods.
St Mirren v Hibs | Saturday 15.00
This weekend’s selection arrives from the Scottish Championship and I’m going hunting as St Mirren hosts Hibs on Saturday.
Four weeks ago Hibs were chasing top spot but following a disastrous March, they find themselves out of the title race and now hoping they can cling on to second place to avoid extra play-off games.
In recent weeks the biggest worry for the Hibees is the goals they’re shipping as the Edinburgh outfit have conceded at least once in there last seven outings, with four of those games seeing at least two goals conceded.
Hibs’ last four fixtures have seen all four feature Both Teams To Score winners with their most recent three outings seeing the Over 2.5 Goals barrier broken.
St Mirren have had a disappointing campaign and sit in mid-table with no chance of the promotion play-offs; they’d also need something disastrous to go wrong to end up in the relegation play-offs.
The Buddies’ realisation that the season is over has giving them a new lease of life in the goals category, mind, with four of their last five matches seeing BTTS and Over 2.5 Goals ticked off with two of those encounters seeing a 3-2 and 4-3 final score.
The three meetings between the two sides this season have all seen Both Teams To Score bank with the last two duels also producing at least three goals.
The two week break may have done Hibs the world of good, giving them a chance to recharge their batteries ahead of a busy schedule. But their vulnerability at the back has pushed me towards my main selection of Both Teams To Score (23/20 Coral), with a small side bet on Hibs to win and Both Teams To Score.
St Mirren v Hibs – Both Teams To Score (23/20 Coral)
St Mirren v Hibs – Hibs to win and Both Teams To Score (3/1 Bet365)
Want TWO Free Bets And £5 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at [email protected] We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £5.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £5).
- Email [email protected]ting.co.uk to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £5 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365, Netbet, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.