DEBUTANT WLB columnist Russ Butterworth (@CornerKickTips) shares his favourites corners bet of the weekend with League Two Saturday’s destination.
Northampton v Bristol Rovers | Saturday 15.00
Despite three draws in their last four home fixtures, Northampton have lost just one of their last 26 league games and sit 14 points clear, on the brink of promotion to League One.
Only 4/20 Northampton home matches this season have failed to see Over 10 corners land and more recently, 12/13 have featured over 10, with an average of 13 corners-per-game over that period.
The home team have hit over five corners in each of their last eight at Sixfields and actually conceded more than four in 7/8, with only Morecambe failing to exceed their previous eight-game away corner average.
Just two points separate four teams vying for the other two automatic promotion places and Bristol Rovers are nicely placed in the group, as they continue to exceed expectations on their return to League Two.
Over their last 16 road trips, the Pirates have seen 10 outings produce Over 10 corners and since the turn of the year, 12 of the Gas’ 16 encounters overall have also finished with 11 or more corners.
While results on the road have remained mixed, over their last four away days their average shots-on-target have jumped from five to seven and corners won from 5.70 per-game to 8.50 per-game; they’ve hit over five corners in each of their last four and conceded five or more in three of those four.
The sides have met on three occasions at Sixfields over the past four seasons with all three fixtures featuring over 10 corners.
My colleague Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) has the lowdown on why he expects to see goals in his preview of the game and with Rovers needing a result here, I expect to see an open game, with no shortage of chances and corners at both ends.
Northampton v Bristol Rovers – Over 10 Corners (5/6 Bet365)
Want TWO Free Bets And £5 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at [email protected] We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £5.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £5).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £5 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365, Netbet, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|