ANYTIME GOALSCORER genius Gavin Horsfall (@GHorsfall) marks your card in the Football League on Saturday.
Bury v Doncaster | Saturday 15.00
Bury are winless in six but look to have had a tough run to me, a win at home to Doncaster should see them safe and when they do get things right they normally take some stopping.
The Shakers were excellent at Burton last week in a 4-2-3-1 with Craig Jones, John O’Sullivan and Danny Mayor in behind Tom Pope creating plenty of chances, and were unfortunate not to take all three points with David Flitcroft hinting that they’re could be more attacking football to come during the run-in.
Good news ahead of a visit from Doncaster who’ve conceded 13 in six and despite plenty of scoring options; I’ll settle for Mayor (9/2 Bet365), who could have had a couple at Burton, and on his day can look the best player in the division.
Oldham v Walsall | Saturday 15.00
The John Sheridan rescue job is almost complete at Oldham; with a couple of games in hand over the teams above them, the Latics are playing some good football.
Liam Kelly (11/1 Bet365) is never the first name on your list but he’s looking inspired in recent games and has added goals to his profile with three in eight.
The Athletic captain looks full value as well, advancing from his midfield position and, in the 2-0 win against Swindon, taking up an advanced role in behind Jonathan Forte and Curtis Main.
Kelly was a 15/2 shot when opening the scoring midweek so I’d instinctively imagined the horse had bolted – turns out we might still be able to eek some profit from the 26-year old when Oldham host Walsall this weekend.
Barnet v Leyton Orient | Saturday 15.00
Value all about the place for Barnet this weekend, who were on a decent little run before coming unstuck against Morecambe.
Curtis Weston and Bira Dembele are fit again though and Martin Allen sounds enthused by his side’s derby against Leyton Orient this weekend.
There’s plenty of value as you go down the scorer list (Mauro Vilhete, Luke Gambin, Weston) as I said but I’ll keep faith with a player who has continued to impress this season.
Andy Yiadom (15/2 Bet365 ) keeps motoring forward down that right-hand side and missed a couple of good chances last time out.
Bury v Doncaster – Danny Mayor to score at anytime (9/2 Bet365)
Oldham v Walsall – Liam Kelly to score at anytime (11/1 Bet365)
Barnet v Leyton Orient – Andy Yiadom to score at anytime (15/2 Bet365)
Want TWO Free Bets And £5 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at [email protected] We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £5.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £5).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £5 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365, Netbet, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.