Rangers v Dundee | Saturday 15.00
No matter what goes on at Ibrox on Saturday, Dundee are too big at 5/1.
Rangers knocked-out Killie in the last round after a draw at Ibrox but Paul Hartley’s side are better as they showed in Wednesday’s 0-0 stalemate at Celtic with a weakened team.
The likes of ex-Rangers man Kane Hemmings started on the bench and he’ll be the one Mark Warburton fears after hitting 14 goals in 13 games.
Take Dundee on the +2 handicap at 1/2 with Ladbrokes.
Falkirk v Alloa | Saturday 15.00
In the Championship, Falkirk can move into second place with victory over bottom club Alloa.
The Wasps are winless in six and have lost three away games on the spin.
The Bairns are strong at home, where they’ve scored at least twice in six of their last eight league matches.
Take Falkirk to score two or more at 11/20 with Betway.
Dunfermline v Stenhousemuir | Saturday 15.00
Dunfermline are blazing a trail at the top of League One with a barrowload of goals.
The Pars have scored 14 times in their four-game winning streak and look destined for the title.
Over 2.5 Goals has landed in each of their last four, and six of their last eight, and visitors Stenhousemuir have also seen their fair share of high-scoring encounters recently.
Go for over 2.5 Goals at 1/2 with Ladbrokes.
Rangers v Dundee – Dundee +2 handicap (1/2 Ladbrokes)
Falkirk v Alloa – Falkirk to score 2 goals or more (11/20 Betway)
Dunfermline v Stenhousemuir – Over 2.5 Goals (1/2 Ladbrokes)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]