Aberdeen v St Johnstone | Saturday 15.00
The sides have met twice this season with the aggregate score Aberdeen 5-8 St Johnstone.
It’s incredible to think last time they faced each other at Pittodrie the visitors ran out 5-1 winners.
The Dons gained some revenge with a 4-3 victory at McDiarmid just three weeks ago – but they almost blew it after leading 4-1. Going by those games there should be goals galore on Saturday and it’s likely Aberdeen will score more than their fair share.
Saints have lost five of their last six, conceding 14 goals, and Tommy Wright’s men have forgotten how to keep clean sheets.
So back the Dons to win at 8/13 with Skybet.
Ross County v Dundee United | Saturday 15.00
It’s one win apiece between these teams and this should be a Ross County victory at 21/20 with Stan James.
That a decent price at home to a team sitting bottom, even if they did beat 10-man Hearts last week.
County were also down to 10 last week but managed a 2-1 win over Hamilton and they should be too strong on their own patch.
Peterhead v Brechin | Saturday 15.00
In League One, Dunfermline and Peterhead are setting a hot pace.
Peterhead have won five out of six and conceded in all of them – the other match was a 0-0 draw against Dunfermline.
That stalemate was the only one of Peterhead’s last nine matches that hasn’t gone Over 2.5 Goals.
Five of Brechin’s last seven outings have also covered that bet, including the last three in a row, so go for Over 2.5 Goals again at 13/20 with Bet365.
Aberdeen v St Johnstone – Aberdeen to win (8/13 Skybet)
Ross County v Dundee United – Ross County to win (21/20 Stan James)
Peterhead v Brechin – Over 2.5 Goals (13/20 Bet365)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|