THE Daily Record’s Mr Fixit (@mrfixittips) returns with his three good things in Scotland this weekend.
Hearts v Aberdeen | Saturday 17.30 | BBC Scotland
This is the biggest Scottish Cup tie today and it should be a cracker.
The Dons have won both league games so the Jambos will be desperate for revenge.
The last three meetings have seen both score and I’m on that again at 19/20 with Coral.
Dundee v Falkirk | Saturday 15.00
Dundee face a tricky tie against high-flying Championship side Falkirk who reached the Scottish Cup Final last season and are in fine form with no defeats and just two draws in their last 11 games.
Dundee’s recent matches have seen plenty of goals – 11 of their last 13 have seen both teams score and that’s the shout again here at 4/5 with Unibet.
Rangers v Cowdenbeath | Sunday 13.00 | Sky Sports 1
Rangers have had a busy week, signing Accrington pair Mark Crooks and Josh Windass for next season and extending Gedion Zelamen’s loan deal.
Now they switch focus to the Cup and will expect to put the Fifers to the sword after scoring 10 goals in wins against Hibs and Dumbarton.
The sides met twice at Ibrox last season with Gers winning 4-1 and 1-0 and while Beath’s form has picked up they are League One’s worst side on the road with six points out of 30 and 32 goals conceded.
Take Gers minus two goals at 3/4 with Boylesports.
Hearts v Aberdeen – Both Teams To Score (19/20 Coral)
Dundee v Falkirk – Both Teams To Score (4/5 888 Sport)
Rangers v Cowdenbeath – Rangers -2 handicap (3/4 Boylesports)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]