PRO PUNTER Dino Vita (@VitaDino) has spied a slice of value in the Scottish Cup on Sunday.
Rangers v Cowdenbeath | Sunday 13.00 | Sky Sports 1
The big boys enter the Scottish Cup this weekend and it’s start getting serious. I’m chasing goals with one of the big guns, Rangers, entertaining Cowdenbeath at Ibrox in front of the live television cameras on Sunday.
Mark Warburton has transformed the ‘Gers this season compared to last year’s debacle. – they sit top of the tree in the Championship by three points.
The biggest change in Rangers play has been their goals output. The Glaswegians have smashed 57 goals in 19 league matches – that’s an average of 3.00 goals-per-game.
Rangers’ last five Championship outings have all seen Over 3.5 Goals bank with the hosts notching at least four goals on four occasions – last weekend they put six past Dumbarton! And in Martyn Waghorn, Rangers boast Scotland’s top goalscorer with 22 goals in all competitions.
Cowdenbeath sit 7th in League One having failed to live up to their tag as the league’s second favourites from July, although they’ve steadied the ship in recent weeks.
The guests have taken a few hammering this season from sides nowhere near the quality of Rangers and conceded at least four goals on their travels on five separate occasions.
Coming up against a Rangers side firing on cylinders must strike fear into Cowdenbeath; they’ll get their big pay day but I think they’ll just be there to make up the numbers. I see Rangers running out comfortable winners here.
Rangers v Cowdenbeath – Rangers to win and Over 3.5 Goals (11/10 Boylesports)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]