PRO punter Dino Vita (@VitaDino) knows the Scottish leagues inside out. Here he shares his first best bet of 2016.
Inverness v Ross County | Saturday 15.00
2015 was good but I’m hoping to do even better in 2016, starting with a goal-fest in the Highland Derby on Saturday.
Inverness host Ross County in there third meeting of the season; Inverness won 2-1 at Dingwall in the league and Ross were 2-1 victory in Inverness in the League Cup.
I’m hoping the 2-1 scoreline theme continues with another Over 2.5 Goals (4/5 Ladbrokes) play here. Both sides have been amongst the goals this season and in recent weeks.
Ross have seen seven of their last eight matches feature Over 2.5 Goals with six of those even seeing Over 3.5 Goals. County’s last two have produced 12 goals with the Staggies scoring eight!
Liam Boyce in chasing a Euro 2016 spot and has done his chances no harm with an impressive 13-goal haul this season too.
Caley’s recent form is even more impressive – their last 9 has seen the Both Teams To Score bet bank with their previous seven games breaking the Over 2.5 Goals barrier. ICT’s most recent three have seen 15 goals with Caley notching eight of those.
I’m hoping this goals trend continues on Saturday and produce my first winner of 2016.
Inverness v Ross County – Over 2.5 Goals (4/5 Ladbrokes)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]