Queen’s Park v Peterhead | Saturday 15.00
The destination is Hampden and it’s a cup semi-final – but not as we know it. Queen’s Park have home advantage as they try to reach the final of the Petrofac Training Cup by shocking Peterhead.
There’s a full division between the sides and Peterhead are in better form so look a decent bet at 11/10 with Paddy Power. They’ve won on five of their last six visits to Queen’s – the other finished 0-0.
The aggregate scores of the last four meetings between the sides at Hampden are Queen’s 0-11 Peterhead so that shows how tough a task the underdogs face.
Falkirk v Alloa | Saturday 15.00
Falkirk are in decent nick and have won three in a row scoring 10 goals since losing to Hibs. Alloa were thumped at Ibrox last weekend and have lost four on the spin.
The Bairns are no bigger than 4/11 with McBookie and that’s fine to add to a treble. Having won their last two homes matches 5-0 and 3-0 against Dumbarton and St Mirren respectively, I also fancy them -1 at 4/3 with Unibet.
Ayr v Albion | Saturday 15.00
Ayr were surprisingly held to a draw Brechin last week but I’m backing them to get back to winning ways today.
The Honest Men remain top of the table and are on a 12-match unbeaten streak in League One.
Rovers are on a decent run of their own, just one defeat in six games, but will find it tough at Somerset Park and Ayr can bag the points at 3/5 with BetVictor.
Queen’s Park v Peterhead – Peterhead to win (11/10 Paddy Power)
Falkirk v Alloa – Falkirk -1 handicap (4/3 Unibet)
Ayr v Albion – Ayr to win (3/5 BetVictor)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]