OUR man in Italy Marco Di Cosmo (@scioltz) is back with his best bets for Sunday’s Serie A coupon.
Torino v Sampdoria | Sunday 14.00
Torino were one my favourite teams last season and with a number of quality signings and young interesting Italian players coming through the ranks, I’m keen to keep them onside again in 2015/16.
Sampdoria are a strange animal. They have a lot of quality upfront with Luis Muriel and Eder but they struggle a lot when obliged to defend, as seen in their poor performance against Vojvodina. The minnows literary thrashed them away, eliminating Samp from the Europa League.
I am confident Torino are going to win here but I prefer backing the home side to score two or more goals at a bigger price. It’s 19/20 with Coral.
Carpi v Fiorentina | Sunday 17.00 | BT Sport 1
With Carpi playing Fiorentina, I will literally repeat the same words I’ve used when the home side hosted Inter Milan. This new promoted team play defensive football that paid his dividends in Serie B, but I’m not sure it will keep them in the top tier and that’s without inspecting the standard of their players.
We were a little lucky backing Inter to win last time as Stevan Jovetic only scored a late penalty in the last 10 minutes. But the Nerazzurri haven’t displayed their quality in the opening days of Serie A, despite topping the table.
Fiorentina play an offensive style under Paulo Sosa and I’ve seen them look very good against AC Milan and Genoa on home soil. I can see La Viola winning here despite a few difficulties and I am happy to take them at 19/20 (BetVictor).
Napoli v Lazio | Sunday 19.45 | BT Sport Europe
This should be a cracker in Serie A on Sunday. The quality of the attacking players on the pitch is magnificent: Felipe Anderson, Ricardo Krishna, Lorenzo Insigne, Dries Mertens, Manolo Gabbiadini and Gonzalo Higuain. This is talent of the highest level and I can see these guys running riot at San Paolo.
On the other hand, defences for both sides are pretty awful. Napoli have showed total inconsistency so far, plus Lazio will miss their best defender in Stefan De Vrij.
Backing Both Teams To Score and Over 2.5 goals in the match is an absolute banker to me and there should be no question when presented with such generous odds.
Torino v Sampdoria – Torino to score Over 1.5 Goals (19/20 Coral)
Carpi v Fiorentina – Fiorentina to win (19/20 BetVictor)
Napoli v Lazio – Both Teams To Score and Over 2.5 Goals (21/20 Bet365)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|