Rangers v Raith | Saturday 15.00
If I was a bookie, I’d pay out now on the Ibrox men to win the Championship. Four league wins and four cup victories from their eight openers is proof Mark Warburton’s will romp away with the honours.
Today they go for nine in a row at home to Raith and the visitors are a biggest 18/1 with Betfair.
There’s no value in that but seven of Gers’ eight wins have been by more than one goal – Hibs 1-0 was the exception – so back them minus one at 1/2 with Ladbrokes.
Dumbarton v Alloa | Saturday 15.00
Elsewhere in the Championship, take Dumbarton at home to a Wasps side who are pointless after four games.
The Sons have been inconsistent but have already beaten Hibs at home and can take the points today.
Alloa are on a six-game losing streak in all competitions and more misery beckons for a team beaten twice at Dumbarton last term. The Sons are 10/11 with Bet365.
Forfar v Dunfermline | Saturday 15.00
A side I’ve focused a lot on this season are Dunfermline who started by winning 4-1, 5-1, 6-1 and 7-1.
Their first tough league match at Peterhead a fortnight ago resulted in a 2-1 defeat and today they travel to League One leaders Forfar.
Instead of backing a Pars away win I’m predicting goals – Over 2.5 match goals is 4/6 at BetVictor.
Every Dunfermline game has gone Over 2.5 goals and their only clean sheet was in the Challenge Cup at Forfar but that game was 0-0 until the Loons had a man sent off.
Dick Campbell’s men will be looking to avenge that defeat and should at least contribute to the overs with a goal.
Rangers v Raith – Rangers -1 handicap (1/2 Ladbrokes)
Dumbarton v Alloa – Dumbarton to win (10/11 Bet365)
Forfar v Dunfermline – Over 2.5 Goals (4/6 BetVictor)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]