LOOKING for some betting stats to guide you through the Sunday fixtures? Got them here!
Newcastle v Sunderland | 13:30 | Sky Sports 1
- Sunderland are unbeaten in 5 v Newcastle
- Newcastle have failed to win their last 4 home games
- Over 2.5 Goals has paid out in 9 of the last 11 Newcastle home matches v bottom 6 sides
- Over 2.5 Goals has paid out in 7 of the last 9 Sunderland away matches v top half sides
- There have been 5 red cards in the last 8 meetings between the sides
- Newcastle have been leading at HT in just 1 of their 16 league matches
- Papiss Cisse has scored 5 in 7 when coming on as a sub, but is only 4 in 26 when starting games
- Newcastle have scored 83% of their goals in the second half this season
Liverpool v Arsenal | 16:00 | Sky Sports 1
- Liverpool have won just 2 of the last 14 Premier League meetings with Arsenal
- Arsenal have scored in their last 13 games
- Arsenal have scored in 7 of their 8 away league games this season
- In the last 6 meetings between the sides, there have been 4 90+ minute goals
- Arsenal have fell behind in 6 of the last 7 Premier League clashes with Liverpool at Anfield. They avoided defeat in 5 of those matches.
Dundee Utd v Celtic | 12:15 | BT Sport 2
- Celtic have won 8 in a row
- Dundee Utd have won just 1 in 19 v Celtic
- Celtic have won to nil in their last 3 visits to Tannadice
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.