GAIN an edge on your Premier League betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Burton Albion v Hartlepool United | Saturday 15.00
- Burton have W2-D2-L1 of their last 5 games but only scored 2+ in 1/6.
- Burton have W6-D1-L2 at home this season keeping 5/9 home clean sheets and W9/10 home to bottom-sis sides.
- Burton have scored 14 second-half goals this season – as many as Hartlepool have managed in total.
- Burton have leaked just 1 first-half goal at home.
- Hartlepool have D1-L6 of their last 7 but 7/8 have seen BTTS. They’ve seen O2.5 in 8/9.
- Hartlepool have L10/13 away and conceded first in 6/8 away to top-six teams. They’ve seen BTTS in 6/9 away.
- Hartlepool have conceded the most second-half goals in League Two -21. They’ve also scored 10 of their 14 goals in the second-half.
Cambridge United v Shrewsbury Town | Saturday 15.00
- Cambridge have W3-L3 in their last 6 but W3-L1 of their last 4 home games.
- Cambridge have seen 13/19 games feature Over 2.5 Goals with 7/9 at home seeing Over 2.5 Goals and 6/9 home featuring BTTS.
- Cambridge are joint-top scorers in the league with 31 with 18 coming at home.
- Shrewsbury have W7-L1 of their last 8 but W2-D2-L5 of their 9 away games with only 3/9 away games featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Shrewsbury are the third-top scorers with 30 goals. However, only 8 of them have come away – they’ve failed to net before HT in 7/9 away.
- Shrewsbury have conceded first in 5/9 away games. They’ve conceded 12 of their 15 goals away.
- Shrewsbury have D1-L2 in their last 3 against Cambridge, failing to net in each game.
Dagenham & Redbridge v Tranmere Rovers | Saturday 15.00
- Dagenham have W2 on the spin having W0/5 previously. Both wins came by 2+.
- Dagenham have W3-L6 of their 9 home games but they’ve led at HT in 6/9 home games.
- Dagenham have kept just 2/9 clean sheets and 5/9 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Dagenham have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/8 home games against bottom-six teams.
- Dagenham have lost a league-high 18 points from winning positions this season.
- Tranmere have W1-D5-L8 of their last 14 games, winning last time out. They’ve not won back-to-back games since April. They’ve seen BTTS in 4/5.
- Tranmere have conceded first in 6/9 away games and W1-D2-L6 away. They’ve failed to score in 5/9 away.
- Tranmere have only trailed at HT in 3/9 away, leaking 4 goals in the first-half away.
Exeter City v Carlisle United | Saturday 15.00
- Exeter have W4-D4 in their last 8 – they’ve not gone 0L/9 since 2010. Further back they’ve W8-D5-L1 of their last 14.
- Exeter have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 12/20 home games and BTTS in 16/20 this season, keeping just 1/20 clean sheets.
- Exeter have seen HT draws in 7/11 home to bottom-six sides.
- Exeter have gained a league-high 15 points from losing positions this season.
- Carlisle have W5-L8 of their last 13 games but have scored 2+ in 5/8.
- Carlisle have L3 on the spin away and W1-D1-L7 of their 9 away games with 6/9 away seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Carlisle have conceded 23 of their 37 goals in the first-half. They’ve scored just 1 goal before HT away and conceded 2+ in 4/9 away before HT.
- Carlisle have seen Under 1.5 Goals in 3/5 away to top-half teams.
- Carlisle have W1-D5-L9 of their last 15 away to Exeter.
Mansfield Town v Cheltenham Town | Saturday 15.00
- Mansfield have W1-D4-L5 of their last 10 games, failing to score in 6/10.
- Mansfield have W5-D1-L3 of their 9 home games, keeping 4/9 home clean sheets.
- Mansfield have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/10 home to bottom-half teams and Over 3.5 Goals in 5/10 home to bottom-half teams.
- Mansfield have scored just 6 of their 15 goals in the second-half, a divisional low.
- Mansfield have only won 1 point from losing positions, a divisional low.
- Cheltenham have D1-L4 of their last 5 and kept 0/13 clean sheets.
- Cheltenham have W3-D1-L5 of their 9 away games and only scored before HT in 2/9 away. They’ve failed to net in 4/9 away.
- Cheltenham have lost 6/10 away matches against bottom-half teams.
- Cheltenham have W5-L2 of their last 7 against Mansfield, W3 on the spin away to the Stags with 2/3 wins ‘to nil’.
Morecambe v Luton Town | Saturday 15.00
- Morecambe W1-D2-L3 of their last 6 games. They’ve scored 2+ in 1/12.
- Morecambe have W4-D2-L3 of their 9 home games but only led at HT in 1/9 home. Only 3/9 home games have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Morecambe have conceded first in 15/20 home games.
- Luton have W10-D2-L1 of their last 13 games with 7/10 wins ‘to nil’. They’ve kept 9/19 clean sheets this season.
- Luton have W4-D3-L2 of their 9 away games, scoring first in 5/9 away. They’ve only trailed at HT in 1/9 away.
- Luton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/9 away and in 14/19 overall.
Newport County v Stevenage | Saturday 15.00
- Newport have W5-D3 in their last 8 and W8-D7-L1 of their last 16 games.
- Newport have W4-D4-L1 of their 9 home games with 7/9 featuring BTTS.
- Newport have scored only 4 of their 16 home goals before HT.
- Stevenage have W1-D3-L5 of their 9 away games and D2-L4 of their last 6 away.
- Stevenage have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/9 away games and had HT draws in 5/9 away. They’ve conceded before HT in 6/9 away with 5/9 away featuring BTTS.
- Stevenage have lost a league-high 10 points from winning positions in away games this season.
Northampton Town v Plymouth Argyle | Saturday 15.00
- Northampton have W2-D1-L6 of their last 9 games.
- Northampton have W2 on the spin ‘to nil’ at home. They’ve not W3 on the spin at home since March 2013. They’ve W5-D1-L3 of their 9 home games.
- Northampton have scored in 16/19 games this season, including in 9/9 at home – 5/9 at home saw BTTS.
- Northampton have scored first in 9/12 home matches against top-six teams.
- Plymouth have W5-D3-L1 of their last 9, including 6/9 clean sheets.
- Plymouth have conceded the fewest goals in the top four tiers of English football (11). They’ve conceded just 5 goals in 12 games.
- Plymouth have only scored 5 of their 22 goals away (W2-D2-L5). They’ve only led at HT in 1/9 away, failing to score in 4/9 away.
- Plymouth have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 14/19 this season including 7/9 away.
- Plymouth have seen Under 1.5 Goals in 6/8 away to bottom-half teams and Under 2.5 Goals in 7/8 away to bottom-half teams.
- Plymouth have W3-L1 of their last 4 against Northampton.
Oxford United v Bury | Saturday 15.00
- Oxford have W3-D3-L2 of their last 7 games. They’ve W5-D6-L4 of their last 15.
- Oxford have W3-D3-L1 in their last 7 home games and only trailed at HT in 1/9 at home. They’ve kept 4/9 home clean sheets.
- Oxford have sene Under 2.5 Goals in 10/14 home games.
- Bury have L3 on the spin – they’ve not L4 on the spin since 2011. They’ve W3-D1-L6 of their last 9.
- Bury have D1-L4 of their last 5 away and failed to score in 3/9 away. They’ve only led at HT in 1/9 away.
- Bury have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/11 away games and HT draws in 11/20 away.
- Bury have W2-D2-L1 of their last 5 against Oxford.
Portsmouth v Accrington Stanley | Saturday 15.00
- Portsmouth have W3-L4 in their last 7 games with all 7 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Portsmouth have W3 on the spin at home, scoring 3+ in each. Their last 4 home wins have seen them score 3+ in each. They’ve scored 18 of their 22 goals at home.
- Portsmouth have led at HT in 5/9 at home and leaked just 1 goal before HT. They’ve kept 4/9 home clean sheets.
- Portsmouth have not lost any points from winning positions at home.
- Accrington have W3-D1-L4 of their last 8 games, failing to keep a clean sheet in all 8.
- Accrington have W2-D1-L6 of their 9 away games. They’ve seen 3/9 away feature Over 3.5 Goals with 5/9 seeing Over 1.5 first-half goals away.
- Accrington have seen 13/19 feature Over 2.5 Goals and 6/9 away. The same figures apply for BTTS.
- Accrington have scored a league-high 17 goals in the first half of games this season.
- Accrington have not won any points from trailing positions away.
Wycombe Wanderers v Southend United | Saturday 15.00
- Wycombe have W11-D5-L3 of their 19 games and are joint-top scorers with 31. They’ve scored in their last 13.
- Wycombe have W4-D3-L2 of their 9 home games but only scored 11 of their 31 goals at home. They’ve seen 5/9 home feature BTTS but only 3/9 go Over 2.5 Goals at home. They’re yet to lead at HT at home.
- Wycombe have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/8 home to top-six teams.
- Southend have W4 on the spin – they’ve not W5 on the spin since 2011.
- Southend have seen 16/19 games feature Under 2.5 Goals now.
- Southend have had HT draws in 7/10 away and Under 2.5 Goals in 7/10 away. They’ve only trailed at HT in 1/9 away.
York City v AFC Wimbledon | Saturday 15.00
- York have W2-D3-L1 of their last 6 games and seen 6/7 feature Under 2.5 Goals – they’ve seen Under 2.5 Goals in 14/19 overall.
- York have D6-L3 of their 9 home games, failing to score in 5/9 home. They’ve seen 7/9 home games feature Under 2.5 Goals and 10/11 home to bottom-half teams.
- York have only trailed at HT in 2/9 home games with 6/9 seeing HT draws at home.
- Wimbledon have W1-D3-L3 of their last 7 games, failing to score in 4/7.
- Wimbledon have D3-L4 of their last 7 away, failing to net in 3 on the spin away.
- Wimbledon have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/10 away and HT draws in 8/12 away.
- Wimbledon have scored 16 of their 24 goals in the first-half. But they’ve only netted 8 goals away.
- Wimbledon have W3-L1 games against York.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.