GAIN an edge on your Championship betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Fulham v Watford | Friday 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Fulham have W5-D3-L2 of their last 10 games and would be 6th in the table if only games under Kit Symons counted (W6-D3-L2).
- Fulham have scored 2+ in 8/10 games now and seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 7 as well as 8/10.
- Fulham have W4-D1 of their last 5 home games and scored first in 5/9 at home season. They’ve led at HT in 5/9 at home.
- Fulham have conceded just 7 of their 34 goals at home, keeping 3/9 home clean sheets.
- Watford have L4 on the spin having W4-D5 previously. They’ve now W2-D2-L4 under Slavisa Jokanovic, failing to keep a clean sheet in 7.
- Watford have L10/17 away and W3-D2-L4 of their 9 away this season. They’ve only trailed at HT in 2/9 away.
- Watford have seen only 3/9 away feature BTTS and 4/9 away see Over 2.5 Goals.
- Watford have failed to score in 5/6 trips to Fulham (W1-D2-L3) and D2-L2 in the last 4 head-to-head overall.
Blackburn Rovers v Sheffield Wednesday | Saturday 15.00
- Blackburn have W4-D5 of their last 9 games. They’ve W8-D6-L1 of their last 15 at home, scoring 2+ in 10/15 home.
- Blackburn have seen BTTS in 7/9 home games with 6/9 home seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Blackburn have won 14 points from losing positions – a league-high. They’ve only led at HT in 1/9 at home.
- Wednesday have W1-D7-L3 of their last 11 games with 15/19 this season seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Wednesday have D4 on the spin away, W3-D5-L1 away overall and seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 away.
- Wednesday have kept 9/19 clean sheets this season including 5/9 away. They’ve also scored 9 of their 14 goals away.
- Wednesday have conceded 1 goal before HT away – it’s the only time they’ve trailed at HT away.
- Wednesday recorded their first clean sheet at Blackburn since 1984 last season. But they’ve failed to score in each of their last 3 trips to Rovers (D1-L2).
Blackpool v Birmingham City | Saturday 15.00
- Blackpool have D3-L5 of their last 8 but seen BTTS in their last 4.
- Blackpool have W3-D5-L15 of their last 23 home league games, failing to score in 10/23. They’ve L10/13 at home now.
- Blackpool have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 home games now. They’ve failed to score in 4/9 at home this season.
- Blackpool have only trailed at HT in 2/9 at home this season despite L6/9 at home.
- Birmingham have W3-D2 since Gary Rowett took charge, keeping 3/5 clean sheets. They had W3/22 before he took charge.
- Birmingham have W8/9 away to bottom-six teams and led at HT in 5/8 away to bottom-six clubs.
- Birmingham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 4 away and in only 3/9 away. They’ve only leaked in 3/9 away before HT.
- Birmingham have W4-D4 of their last 8 against Blackpool in the league although 3/4 meetings have now ended 1-1.
Cardiff City v Rotherham United | Saturday 15.00
- Cardiff have W5-D1-L2 since Russell Slade took charge and W5/5 at home.
- Cardiff have scored 2+ in their last 5 at home and W7-L2 at home – the best home record in the league. They’ve seen 6/7 wins also feature BTTS.
- Cardiff have scored first in 7/9 at home with 7/9 home seeing BTTS and Over 2.5 Goals. They’ve scored 18 of their 24 goals at home.
- Rotherham have D4-L3 of their last 7 games and failed to score in 4/5.
- Rotherham have D4-L3 of their last 7 away and leaked fist in 5/9 away.
- Rotherham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/9 away and in 14/19 overall.
- Rotherham have scored just 5 first-half goals this season but only leaked before HT in 3/9 away.
Derby County v Brighton & Hove Albion | Saturday 15.00
- Derby have W9-D4-L3 of their last 16 games, scoring 2+ in 9/16.
- Derby have W10/14 home games including W5-D3-L1 of their 9 at home this season.
- Derby have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/8 games and in 5/9 at home.
- Derby have taken the lead in 10/19 games this season. They’ve leaked just 1 goal before HT at home this season.
- Derby have led at HT in 7/9 home games against bottom-six sides.
- Brighton have W1-D6-L3 of their last 10 games, scoring in each. But further back they’ve W1-D9-L5 of their last 15.
- Brighton have conceded first in 8/11 away games and W1-D4-L4 away this season. They’ve scored before HT in 5/9 away.
- Brighton have seen 12/19 games feature BTTS including 5/9 away although only 7/19 and 3/9 away have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Brighton L4/4 games against Derby last season.
Huddersfield Town v Brentford | Saturday 15.00
- Huddersfield have D1-L3 of their last 4, failing to net in their last 2.
- Huddersfield have W3-D3 in their last 6 home games, keeping 3/6 clean sheets.
- Huddersfield have seen HT draws in 8/12 at home to top-six clubs.
- Huddersfield have seen 13/19 games feature Over 2.5 Goals and 12/19 see BTTS.
- Huddersfield have seen Over 1.5 first-half goals in 5/9 at home and 5/9 also feature Over 2.5 Goals at home.
- Brentford have W5 on the spin, scoring 2+ in each. They’ve W7-D2-L2 in their last 11 games.
- Brentford have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 6 games and in 6/9 away.
- Brentford have only conceded 2 goals in 9 away games before HT. They’ve W4-D1-L4 of their 9 away games.
- Brentford have scored in 7/8 trips to Huddersfield but D1-L3 of the last 4 head-to-head, leaking 12.
Ipswich Town v Leeds United | Saturday 15.00
- Ipswich have W4-D2 in their last 6 games, keeping 3/6 clean sheets.
- Ipswich have W5-D2 of their last 7 home games and led at HT in 5/9 at home this season, scoring 2+ in 6/9 home.
- Ipswich are 2nd in the league but yet to score 3+ goals in a game this season. They have scored in their last 15 games though.
- Ipswich have scored first in 10/11 home games against bottom-half teams and W6/8 home against bottom-half teams.
- Leeds have W2-D1-L1 in their last 4 games but D1-L4 of their last 5 away, leaking 2+ in each.
- Leeds have L10/15 away now but seen BTTS in 7/9 away.
- Leeds have conceded 20 of their 26 goals in the second-half.
- Leeds have W3-D1-L1 in their last 5 against Ipswich in the league.
Millwall v Middlesbrough | Saturday 15.00
- Millwall have W1-D7-L6 of their last 14 games and W1-D3-L2 of their last 6 at home.
- Millwall have seen 5/9 home feature BTTS and the same figure for Over 2.5 Goals.
- Millwall have scored 15 of their 21 goals in the second-half. They’ve scored just 2 before HT at home.
- Middlesbrough have W2-D4 of their last 6 games. They’ve D3 on the spin. They’ve kept 8/19 clean sheets this season.
- Middlesbrough boast the league’s best away record (W5-D2-L2). Only 2/9 away games have been 0-0 at HT.
- Middlesbrough have seen HT draws in 11/20 away and Under 2.5 Goals in 14/20 away.
- Middlesbrough have W1-L3 of their last 4 against Millwall.
Nottingham Forest v Charlton Athletic | Saturday 15.00
- Forest have W2-D5-L2 of their last 12 games and conceded 2+ in 7/9.
- Forest have W1-D2-L2 of their last 5 home games. They’ve seen BTTS in 6/9 home and the same figure for Over 2.5 Goals.
- Forest have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 9 games, in 13/19 overall and in 10/11 at home to top-half clubs. They’ve seen Over 3.5 Goals in 11/20 at home to top-half teams.
- Charlton have W1-D3-L2 of their last 6 games, scoring just 4 but still only L3/19 this season. They’ve fired in the fewest shots this season – 146.
- Charlton have W2-D5-L2 of their 9 away games with 5/9 seeing BTTS.
- Charlton have seen 13/19 games feature Under 2.5 Goals including their last 3.
- Charlton have trailed at HT in 7/10 away to top-half teams.
- Charlton have W2-D2-L1 of their last 5 against Forest in the league with 7/8 meetings now seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
Reading v Bolton Wanderers | Saturday 15.00
- Reading have W3-D2-L7 of their last 12, failing to score in 5/12.
- Reading have W5-D1-L3 at home and scored 3+ in 5/9 home.
- Reading have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/9 games now and in 14/19 overall. They’ve seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/13 home to bottom-half teams.
- Bolton have W1-D1-L2 away under Neil Lennon but still hold the joint-worst away record in the league (W1-D1-L7).
- Bolton have scored in their last 9 games but netted only 5 away – just 2 coming before HT away.
- Bolton have conceded first in 7/10 away games. They’ve seen 5/9 away feature Over 2.5 Goals and 4/9 away seen BTTS.
- Bolton have W1-L4 of their last 5 away to Reading.
Wigan Athletic v Norwich City | Saturday 15.00
- Wigan have W1-D7-L6 of their last 13 games, failing to score in 6/13.
- Wigan have D5 on the spin at home with 3 ending 0-0. They’ve W2-D6-L1 at home this season.
- Wigan have conceded before HT at home in only 2/9 games. They’ve kept 5/9 home clean sheets.
- Norwich have W1-D4-L5 of their last 10 games and leaked 2+ in their last 4. They’ve D1-L3 of their last 4 away.
- Norwich have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 5 and in 5/9 away.
- Norwich have conceded first in 5/9 away games. They’ve scored 21 of their 29 goals in the second-half.
- Norwich have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 meetings with Wigan.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bournemouth | Saturday 15.00
- Wolves have L4 on the spin – their worst run since 2012. They’ve lost by a 3-goal margin in each of their last 3 – failing to score in their last 3.
- Wolves have W2-D4-L5 of their last 11 games further back. They have W5-D2-L2 at home.
- Wolves have scored first in 6/9 home games and have kept 5/9 home clean sheets.
- Bournemouth have W6-D3 of their last 9 but have D3 on the spin now. They’ve scored 2+ in 6/7 games.
- Bournemouth have W3-D1 of their last 4 away, keeping 3 clean sheets on the spin. They’ve conceded in just 2/9 away before HT.
- Bournemouth have seen HT draws in 12/18 away and seen Under 2.5 Goals in 12/18 away.
- Bournemouth have dropped a league-high 14 points from leading positions. They’ve scored first in 15/19 games this season.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.