IN the first of a new series, Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) takes a look at the five best stats bets of the weekend.
Derby v Wolves | Saturday 12:15 | Sky Sports 1
- Derby have kept a first-half clean sheet in nine of their 10 home games this season
- Wolves have scored in the first half just twice in their eight away games in 2014/15
Southampton v Leicester | Saturday 15:00
- Leicester’s last five away games went Under 2.5 Goals
- The last six Southampton v Leicester games went Under 2.5 Goals
Cowdenbeath v Hibs | Saturday 15:00
- 13 of Cowdenbeath’s 15 games this season has seen Over 2.5 Goals
- In 4 of the last 5 Hibs away league games, Over 2.5 Goals was a winning bet
Hearts v Raith | Saturday 15:00
- Hearts have scored in their last 12 home matches
- Raith have scored in all five of their away Championship matches this season
Swansea v Arsenal | Sunday 16:00 | Sky Sports 1
- Arsenal have scored two or more goals in their last five trips to Swansea
Derby v Wolves – 2nd Half To Be The Highest Scoring Half (21/20 Ladbrokes)
Southampton v Leicester – Under 2.5 Goals (5/4 Betfair)
Cowdenbeath v Hibs – Over 2.5 Goals (3/5 Ladbrokes)
Hearts v Raith – Both Teams To Score (19/20 Coral)
Swansea v Arsenal – Arsenal to score Over 1.5 Goals (15/13 William Hill)
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.