GAIN an edge on your Premier League betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | Saturday 12.45 | BT Sport 1
- West Brom have L2 on the spin and W1-D2-L4 of their last 7 games.
- West Brom have trailed at HT in 12/19 home league games.
- West Brom have conceded 2+ in 6/7 home league games. They’ve scored 10 of their 13 goals at home.
- West Brom have seen 3 on the spin feature Under 2.5 Goals with their 6 proceeding games seeing Over 2.5 Goals – they’ve seen 4/6 home matches feature Over 3.5 Goals.
- Arsenal have W5-D5-L3 of their 12 league games – their worst points tally after 12 games since 1982-83.
- Arsenal have seen all 5 wins come against teams currently 14th or lower in the table.
- Arsenal have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 4/5 Premier League games (8/12 overall this season) and in 12/19 away league matches.
- Arsenal have W4-D3 on their last 7 trips to West Brom, W3 on the spin. They’ve W5-D2 of the last league meetings.
Burnley v Aston Villa | Saturday 15.00
- Burnley have W2 on the spin – they’ve not W3 consecutive top-flight games since 1975.
- Burnley have seen HT draws in 4/6 home league games and kept 3/5 clean sheets at Turf Moor. They’ve seen Under 1.5 Goals in 3/6 home games.
- Burnley have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7 league games now, scoring in 5/6.
- Aston Villa have D2-L6 of their last 8 league games, failing to score in 6/8.
- Aston Villa have scored just 6 goals this season and fired in a league-low 24 shots-on-target. They’ve scored 5 of their 6 goals in the first-half.
- Aston Villa have scored just 92 goals in 88 Premier League games under Paul Lambert.
- Aston Villa have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/8 away games to bottom-six sides.
- Aston Villa have D5-L18 of their 23 league visits to Burnley and D5-L8 of their last 13 trips to Turf Moor in all competitions.
Liverpool v Stoke City | Saturday 15.00
- Liverpool have D1-L4 of their last 5 games and W1-D2-L6 of their last 9.
- Liverpool have W14-D3L3 of their last 20 home Premier League games but only W1-D2-L2 in their last 5.
- Liverpool have seen 13/20 home league games feature BTTS and 15/20 see Over 2.5 Goals.
- Liverpool have kept 1/16 clean sheets in all competitions with 8/13 league games featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Stoke have W2-D1-L4 of their last 7 games and W3-D1-L2 of their last 6 away.
- Stoke have seen 8/10 feature BTTS and 5/6 feature Over 2.5 Goals. They’ve scored 8 of their 13 goals in the first-half.
- Stoke have scored in 10/12 away Premier League games but only kept 1/17 away league clean sheets.
- Stoke have D4-L25 of their last 29 league visits to Liverpool, scoring just 1 goal in their last 13 trips to Anfield.
Manchester United v Hull City | Saturday 15.00
- Man Utd have W4-D2-L1 of their last 7 games but 3/4 have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Man Utd have W4-D1 of their last 5 home league games.
- Man Utd have W16/18 home to bottom-six teams and had W-W double results in 13/18 games against bottom-six sides.
- Hull have L3 on the spin, all by a one-goal margin. They’ve W1-D4-L6 of their last 11 in all competitions.
- Hull have L9/16 away Premier League games and W1-D4-L6 of their most recent 11.
- Hull have failed to score in 3/4 games now having netted in 9 successive matches previously. They’ve scored just once before HT away.
- Hull have D1-L10 of 11 away league games at Man Utd and L6 on the spin against the Red Devils in the Premier League by an aggregate score of 7-18.
Queens Park Rangers v Leicester City | Saturday 15.00
- QPR have W1-D1-L5 of their last 7 games but W2-D2-L2 at home this season.
- QPR have seen HT draws in 4/6 home games.
- QPR have scored 9 of their 11 goals at home and scored 2+ in their last 4 at home.
- QPR have conceded the first goal in 9/12 league games this season.
- Leicester have D2-L4 in their last 6 games and failed to score in their last 5.
- Leicester have L4 on the spin away ‘to nil’ and lost by 2+ in each. All 6 of their away games have featured Under 2.5 Goals.
- Leicester have scored only 1 of their 11 goals away and conceded first in 9/12 games.
- Leicester have seen HT draws in 5/6 away games.
- Leicester have D3-L13 of their last 16 Premier League games in London and W1-D9-L15 of their last 25 Premier League games against London sides.
- Leicester have W3-D1-L2 of their last 6 league visits to QPR and did the double over them last season.
Swansea City v Crystal Palace | Saturday 15.00
- Swansea have W2-D1-L1 in their last 4 but W4-D1-L1 in their last 6 home games.
- Swansea have scored first in 8/8 home games against bottom-six teams.
- Swansea have scored 2+ in 4/6 home league games this season with 3/4 now seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Crystal Palace have W1-D1-L4 of their last 6 games with 4/5 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Crystal Palace have W1-D2-L3 of their 6 away games and yet to keep a clean sheet on the road. They have netted before HT in 4/6 away.
- Crystal Palace have L9/10 away to top-half teams and lost by 2+ in 5/10 away to top-half sides.
- Crystal Palace have scored just 1 goal in 6 league games against Swansea and D2-L4 of those.
West Ham United v Newcastle United | Saturday 15.00
- West Ham D2-L1 in their last 3 but have W3-D1 in their last 4 at home.
- West Ham have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/12 games this season and BTTS in 9/12 also.
- West Ham have only scored 2+ in 3/6 home games this season.
- Newcastle have W6 on the spin – their Premier League record is 7.
- Newcastle have kept 3 clean sheets on the spin and kept 4/5 now.
- Newcastle have scored 2+ in their last 3 away (W2-D1).
- Newcastle have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/7 matches.
- Newcastle have W4-D3-L1 in their last 8 Premier League trips to West Ham and W8-D7-L2 in the last 17 Premier League head-to-heads.
Sunderland v Chelsea | Saturday 17.30 | Sky Sports 1
- Sunderland have W2-D2-L2 in their last 6 games but scored just 3 goals in 8 games.
- Sunderland have W1-D4-L1 at home but have L8/11 home to top-six sides.
- Sunderland have seen just 2/6 home games feature Over 2.5 Goals and 5/12 overall.
- Chelsea have W6-D1 in their last 7 Premier League games, scoring 2+ in 6/7.
- Chelsea have W7/10 away games now but seen BTTS in 6/6 away this season.
- Chelsea have led at HT in 7/12 league games this season including 3/6 away.
- Chelsea have W17/19 Premier League games against Sunderland including 9 on the spin at the Stadium of Light.
- The last 7 meetings have all featured BTTS and the last 12 league clashes have produced 53 goals, including 29 in the last 6 at Sunderland.
Southampton v Manchester City | Sunday 13.30 | Sky Sports 1
- Southampton have W8-D1-L1 of their last 10 league games and W5 on the spin at home.
- Southampton have kept 5/6 home clean sheets this season and scored 17 of their 24 goals at home.
- Southampton have seen BTTS in just 1/6 games now with 5/6 featuring Under 2.5 Goals.
- Southampton have faced the fewest shots-on-target this season – 25.
- Man City have only L4/38 Premier League games and W5-D1-L1 in their last 7.
- Man City have led at HT in 9/15 away games and scored first in 14/19 away.
- Man City have scored 2+ in 8/9 away league games – they’ve seen Over 3.5 Goals in 3/6 away games this season.
- Man City have fired in the most shots-on-target this season – 76.
- Man City have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 visits to Southampton.
Tottenham Hotspur v Everton | Sunday 16.00 | Sky Sports 1
- Spurs have W3-D1-L4 of their last 8 league games and W1-L3 of their last 4 at home.
- Spurs have seen 6/7 league games feature BTTS with their last 5 all seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Spurs have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/10 home Premier League games – only 1/6 home games this season have been 0-0 at HT.
- Spurs have L10/17 games immediately after a Europa League match.
- Everton have W3-D2 in their last 5 games and W2-D3-L1 of their 6 away with BTTS in 5/6 away.
- Everton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 13/20 away in the league and HT draws in 11/20 away.
- Everton have kept just 2/21 Premier League clean sheets in London.
- Everton have D2-L3 of their last 5 games against Spurs.