GAIN an edge on your Premier League betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Chelsea v West Bromwich Albion | Saturday 15.00
- Chelsea have W11 D3 of their last 14 Premier League games.
- Chelsea have W29/32 Premier League home games now and scored 2+ in 24/29 home league games.
- Chelsea have seen BTTS in 8/11 games this season and 7/11 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Chelsea have recorded the third best ever tally after 11 Premier League games.
- West Brom have W3 D4 L7 of their last 14 Premier League games and scored only 3 of their 13 goals this season away.
- West Brom have L11/12 away to top-six teams and had L-L double results in 10/11 away to top-six clubs.
- West Brom have W2 D2 L1 of their last 5 league games against Chelsea but have conceded 2+ goals in 5/6 at Stamford Bridge and have W0/8 away to Chelsea.
Everton v West Ham United | Saturday 15.00
- Everton W2 D2 in their last 4 Premier League games but only W4 D5 L5 in their last 14.
- Everton have collected only 5 of their 14 points at Goodison Park (W1-D2-L2).
- Everton have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/11 home league games – 3/5 Everton home games this season have seen Over 3.5 Goals.
- Everton have seen Over 1.5 first-half goals in 3/5 home games this season.
- West Ham have made their joint-best ever start to a Premier League season (W5-D3-L3).
- West Ham have W3-D2 in their last 5 games – they’ve not gone 6 Premier League games unbeaten since 2009.
- West Ham have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/11 league games this season and in 8/10 away games.
- West Ham have seen Both Teams Score in all 5 away games this season and Over 3.5 Goals in 4/5 away games.
- West Ham have D4-L8 in their last 12 games against Everton in the Premier League.
Leicester City v Sunderland | Saturday 15.00
- Leicester have L4 on the spin ‘to nil’ – all 4 games saw Under 2.5 Goals and D1-L5 of their last 6.
- Leicester have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 3/5 home games but 8/11 games this season have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Leicester have fired in the fewest shots this season – 75. But they have scored 10 of their 11 goals at home.
- Sunderland have W2-D6-L4 of their last 12 Premier League games.
- Sunderland’s win at Crystal Palace ended a run of 3 games without a goal away. They’ve W1-D2-L2 away this season.
- Sunderland have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 11/15 away league games with 3/5 away games this season featuring Over 3.5 Goals.
- Sunderland have conceded first in 8/12 away to bottom-six clubs.
- Sunderland have W4-D1 of the last 5 meetings with Leicester including their last 2 visits to the King Power – both ‘to nil’.
Manchester City v Swansea City | Saturday 15.00
- Man City have made their fourth best start to a Premier League season – collecting 1 point more than they did at this stage last season (W6-D3-L2).
- Man City have W20-D2-L2 of 24 home league games under Manuel Pellegrini.
- Man City have won by 2+ in 7/11 home league games.
- Man City have seen BTTS in 3/5 home league games and kept just 1/5 home league clean sheets.
- Swansea have made their best ever Premier League start (W5-D3-L3) and have W2-D3-L1 in their last 6.
- Swansea have D2 L2 away since winning at Man Utd on the opening weekend, collecting only 5 of their 18 points away.
- Swansea have conceded first in 10/13 away to top-six games and L7/8 away to top-six clubs.
- Swansea have conceded 8 of their 11 goals in the second-half.
- Swansea have L3/3 at Man City ‘to nil’ and W1 D1 L4 of 6 Premier League meetings with the Citizens.
Newcastle United v Queens Park Rangers | Saturday 15.00
- Newcastle have W4 on the spin in the Premier League. They’ve not W5 on the bounce since 2012.
- Newcastle have scored first in 15/20 home games against bottom-six clubs.
- Newcastle have scored 10 of their 13 goals in the second-half this season and netted only 1 first-half goal at home.
- QPR have L5/5 away – they’ve had L-L double results in 4/5 away and lost by 2+ in 3/5 away.
- QPR have conceded 2+ goals in 8/10 away Premier League games.
- QPR have allowed 65 shots-on-target against them this season – a league high.
- QPR have D1-L5 of their last 6 Premier League games against Newcastle – they scored first in 3/6 games against the Toon but lost all 3.
Stoke City v Burnley | Saturday 15.00
- Stoke have W3-D2-L3 in their last 8 but have W2-D1 in their last 3 home games.
- Stoke have scored the first goal in 8/13 home league games but only kept 1/5 home clean sheets this season.
- Stoke have conceded 6 of their 13 goals from set-pieces.
- Burnley have D2-L3 away and conceded first in 4/5 away.
- Burnley have conceded 2+ in their last 3 away with all 3 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Burnley have only fired 32 shots-on-target this season – the second lowest.
- Burnley have W5-D2-L2 of their last 9 away to Stoke but have W1-D1-L2 in their last 4 trips.
- The last 9 league meetings between these teams have produced just 11 goals – the last 5 games at Stoke have all gone Under 2.5 Goals.
Arsenal v Manchester United | Saturday 17.30 | Sky Sports 1
- Arsenal have only W4-D5-L2 this season – all 4 wins coming against teams in the bottom-seven.
- Arsenal have W15-8-L0 of their last 23 home Premier League games with 10/15 wins coming ‘to nil’.
- Arsenal have seen BTTS in 4/5 home games and Over 2.5 Goals in 4/5 home games.
- Arsenal have failed to win any of their five matches against teams currently in the top 12 (W0-D3-L2).
- Alexis Sanchez has scored 12 goals in 14 games for Arsenal and netted the first goal in 5 Premier League games.
- Arsenal have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 home games against top-half clubs.
- Man Utd W3-D2-L1 of their last 6 games but have W0-D3-L2 of their 5 away games this season.
- Man Utd have L5/8 away matches (W0-D3-L5) when conceding,
- Man Utd D3-L5 of their 8 games against teams top-nine teams.
- Man Utd have only kept 1/5 away clean sheet this season with 3/5 away seeing BTTS.
- Man Utd have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/8 away to top-six teams and have conceded the first goal in 5/8 away to top-six clubs.
- Man Utd have W10-D3-L1 of their last 14 matches against Arsenal in all competitions.
Crystal Palace v Liverpool | Sunday 13.30 | Sky Sports 1
- Crystal Palace have D1-L4 of their last 5 Premier League games and have W1-D1-L3 at home this season.
- Crystal Palace have scored only 5 of their 14 goals at home and yet to score before half-time at home this season.
- Crystal Palace have conceded the first goal in 7/11 home games.
- Crystal Palace have scored 8 of their 14 goals from set-pieces.
- Liverpool have made their 3rd worst start to a Premier League season (W4-D2-L5).
- Liverpool have W2-D2-L4 of their last 8 league games.
- Liverpool have kept 1/9 Premier League clean sheets away, conceding 18 goals – they’ve seen Over 2.5 Goals in 11/12 away.
- Liverpool have W6/8 away to bottom-six teams.
- Liverpool have W6-D3-L1 of 10 Premier League games against Palace but D2-L3 in their last 5 visits to Selhurst Park in all competitions.
Hull City v Tottenham Hotspur | Sunday 16.00 | Sky Sports 1
- Hull have W1-D5-L4 of their 10 league games this season and only W1-D2-L2 of their 5 home league games.
- Hull have failed to score in their last 3 games having scored in their first 8 league games this season – all 3 of those games saw Under 2.5 Goals.
- Hull have kept just 1/5 home clean sheets this season and seen BTTS in 6/11 games.
- Spurs have made their worst start to a Premier League season since 2008/09 (W4-D2-L5).
- Spurs have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 4 league games and in 7/11 games this season.
- Spurs have seen 6/11 games feature BTTS in the Premier League as well as in 4/5 away.
- Spurs have seen HT draws in 7/9 away to bottom-six clubs.
- Spurs have W3-D2 of the last 5 Premier League games against Hull and W2-D1 in their last 3 visits to the KC.
Aston Villa v Southampton | Monday 20.00 | Sky Sports 1
- Aston Villa have D1-L6 of their last 7 games and have failed to net in 6/7 Premier League games.
- Aston Villa have L3 on the spin at home, scoring just 1 and conceded 2+ in each.
- Aston Villa have L6/9 home games against top-six clubs.
- Aston Villa have yet to pick up a point when falling behind.
- Aston Villa have scored 4 of their 5 goals before HT and not netted after the 50th minute.
- Aston Villa have fired in the fewest shots-on-target in the Premier League this season – 23.
- Southampton have made their best ever start to a top-flight season (W8-D1-L2).
- Southampton have W8/8 when taking the lead this season.
- Southampton have allowed the fewest shots-on-target this season – 24. They’ve kept 6/8 Premier League clean sheets.
- Southampton have scored only 6 of their 23 goals away from home.
- Southampton have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/16 away games and scored first in 6/9 away to bottom-six clubs.
- Southampton have kept 5/8 Premier League clean sheets at Villa Park.