GAIN an edge on your Premier League betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Newcastle United v Liverpool | Saturday 12.45 | BT Sport 1
- Newcastle have now W3 on the spin.
- Newcastle have conceded the first goal in 7/9 league games and scored 8 of their 10 goals after HT.
- Newcastle have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 5/10 home games against top-half teams.
- Liverpool have W4/9 games now.
- Liverpool have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 7/11 away Premier League games and Over 2.5 Goals in their last 11 away.
- Liverpool have scored 2+ in 9/11 away and conceded 2+ in 5/6 away.
- Liverpool have W4 D2 L1 of their last 7 league meetings with Newcastle but they’ve W1 D1 L2 of the last 4 at St James’ Park.
- Liverpool-Newcastle has produced more goals than ay other Premier League game in history and 11/13 head-to-head have featured Over 2.5 Goals.
Arsenal v Burnley | Saturday 15.00
- Arsenal have W14 D8 of their last 22 home league games but have only kept 2/10 home Premier League clean sheets.
- Arsenal have fallen behind in all 4 home league games this season with 4/4 seeing BTTS.
- Arsenal have W8/9 home games against promoted sides and won by 2+ in 6/8 home against promoted sides.
- Burnley have D4 L5 of their first 9 games – 7 of the previous 11 sides to fail to record a win in their first 9 games were relegated.
- Burnley have been trailing at HT in 5/9 league games.
- Burnley have conceded 12 goals in their last 4 games, leaking 2+ in each.
- Burnley have failed to score in 6/10 matches this season.
Chelsea v Queens Park Rangers | Saturday 15.00
- Chelsea have W7 D2 this season and W4/4 home – all by 2+.
- Chelsea have W26/31 home league games and scored 2+ in 23/28 home league games.
- Chelsea have failed to score in three of the last four Premier League games against west London rivals QPR.
- Chelsea have W9/10 home to promoted teams and won by 2+ in 13/16 home to promoted teams.
- Chelsea have kept 10/12 home Premier League clean sheets, conceding just 4 goals.
- QPR have L8/9 away Premier League games and seen L-L double results in 6/8 away.
- QPR have failed to score in 6/7 away Premier League games and conceded 2+ in 4/4 away this season.
- QPR have W1 D3 L14 away to London rivals in the Premier League – the win came on their last visit to Stamford Bridge.
- QPR have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 games against Chelsea have failed to score in 3/4 league derbies with QPR.
- The last side in the Premier League relegation zone to win away at the league leaders was Southampton away to Bolton in September 2001 – since then the league leaders have W24 D2.
Everton v Swansea City | Saturday 15.00
- Everton have W11/17 home games now and scored 2+ in their last 10 home.
- Everton have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/10 home games.
- Swansea have only L3/8 this season but they’ve W1 D2 L3 of their last 6 Premier League games.
- Swansea have scored the first goal in 7/9 league games this season.
- Swansea have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away league games.
- Swansea have W0/18 against Everton in league competition – their League Cup win against the Toffees this season was their first ever win against Everton (W1 D5 L15).
Hull City v Southampton | Saturday 15.00
- Hull have W2 D5 L2 of their first 9 games – they’d also collected 11 points from their first 9 games at this point last season.
- Hull have W1 D1 L1 in their last 3 at home, conceding 2+ in each.
- Hull have lost by 2+ in 5/7 home to top-six clubs.
- Southampton have made their best ever start to a top-flight season – W6/9 and W6/7 now.
- Southampton boast the meanest defence in the country – 5/9 clean sheets and just 5 goals conceded – 4 of those goals came away (1/4 away clean sheets).
- Southampton have scored just 5 of their 20 goals away from home.
- Southampton have W5/5 when scoring the first goal.
- Southampton have W5 league games on the spin against Hull and have W10 D5 L1 in the last 16 meetings.
Leicester City v West Bromwich Albion | Saturday 15.00
- Leicester have D1 L3 of their last 4 games, failing to score in 3/4.
- Leicester have conceded the first goal in 7/9 games.
- Leicester have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/9 games but 4/4 home have seen BTTS.
- Leicester have scored 10 of their 11 goals at home.
- West Brom have W1 D1 L5 of their last 7 away Premier League games with L-L double results in 5/7 away. They’ve now L9/13 away.
- West Brom have been behind at HT in 7/11 away to promoted teams.
- West Brom have scored just 4 in their last 9 away – failing to net in 5/9 away.
- West Brom have scored just 2 of their 12 goals away.
- West Brom have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 4 games, conceding 2+ in their last 3.
- West Brom have won seven and lost just one of their last nine matches in all competitions against Leicester City.
Stoke City v West Ham United | Saturday 15.00
- Stoke have W8 D1 L3 of their last 12 league home games.
- Stoke have seen just 6 goals in their 4 home games with 3/4 seeing Under 1.5 Goals.
- Stoke have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/9 games this season.
- Stoke have allowed their opponents the fewest shots on target this season (22).
- West Ham have W4 L1 of their last 5 but have L11/18 away league games.
- West Ham have scored in their last 8 Premier League games – their best run since 2009 and they’ve scored 2+ in 5/6.
- West Ham have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/8 Premier League games and in 7/10 away games. They’ve seen BTTS in 7/8 including 4/4 away.
- West Ham are 7 points better off compared to their equivalent matches against the same opposition from last season.
Manchester City v Manchester United | Sunday 13.30 | Sky Sports 1
- Man City have L2 on the spin, scoring just 1 goal.
- Man City have only L2/23 home league games.
- Man City have W11/13 home to top-half teams and W-W in 10/12 home to top-half teams.
- Man Utd have made their worst start to a Premier League season (W3 D4 L2).
- Man Utd have D1 L3 of their 4 away league games.
- Man Utd have seen BTTS in their last 5 league games.
- Man Utd have conceded first in 5/9 away to top-six teams.
- Man Utd have L3 on the spin to Man City – they’ve not L4 on the spin to their rivals since 1970.
- Man Utd have W1 L5 of the last 6 Premier League meetings with Man City, conceding 2+ in 7/8 and seeing Over 2.5 Goals in 7/8.
Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur | Sunday 16.00 | Sky Sports 1
- Aston Villa have L5 on the spin ‘to nil’. It’s their worst run without a goal since 1992 – they’ve never failed to score in 6 league games on the trot.
- Aston Villa have conceded 2+ in their last 5 games.
- Aston Villa have seen HT draws in 12/19 home games.
- Spurs have also seen HT draws in 7/8 away to bottom-six teams.
- Spurs have W1 D2 L4 of their last 7 league games.
- Spurs have W10/16 away to bottom-six teams.
- Spurs have scored more goals in the first 30 minutes (5) than Aston Villa have scored all season (4).
- Spurs have W8 D3 of their last 11 against Aston Villa and conceded just 1 goal against Villa in the last 6 meetings.
Crystal Palace v Sunderland | Monday 20.00 | Sky Sports 1
- Crystal Palace have W2 D3 L2 of their last 7 games and W1 D1 L2 at home.
- Crystal Palace have seen 9 of their last 15 wins in the Premier League come at home.
- Crystal Palace have conceded 2+ in 10/12 league games and seen Over 3.5 Goals in 4/8 home to bottom-six sides.
- Crystal Palace have seen only 9 of the 26 goals in their games come at Selhurst Park.
- Sunderland have failed to score in 5/7, W1/9 this season and D2 L2 away, failing to score in 3/4 away.
- Sunderland have L9/13 away to bottom-six clubs and lost by 2+ in 7/12 away to bottom-six clubs.
- Sunderland have L4 on the spin away to Crystal Palace.