GAIN an edge on your League Two betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Accrington Stanley v Exeter City | Friday 19.00
- Accrington have W3 on the spin at home and W6-L1 in their last 7 home games.
- Accrington have seen 6/9 home games feature Over 2.5 Goals with 6/9 also seeing BTTS.
- Accrington have scored 17 of their 26 goals in the first-half and led at HT in 6/9 home this season.
- Accrington have led at HT in 8/11 home games against top-half teams and also had W-W double results in 6/9 home matches against top-half teams.
- Exeter have W7-D4-L1 in their last 12 matches and have W4-D2 in their last 6 away.
- Exeter have kept just 1/18 clean sheets and seen BTTS in 14/18 overall this season, scoring in their last 13.
- Exeter have conceded 14 of their 23 goals in the first-half and conceded before HT in 6/9 away.
AFC Wimbledon v Cambridge | Saturday 15.00
- Wimbledon have W1-D3-L2 of their last 6 games, failing to score in 4/6 but keeping 3/5 clean sheets.
- Wimbledon have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 but Over 2.5 Goals in 6/9 and in 8/11 at home.
- Wimbledon have W4-D2 in their last 6 home games, keeping 4 clean sheets.
- Wimbledon have scored 15 of their 23 goals in the first-half. They’ve led at HT in 6/8 home games.
- Cambridge have W2-D1-L3 of their last 6 games and seen BTTS in 4/6.
- Cambridge have W1-D1-L3 of their last 5 away and conceded 2+ in 5/9 away.
- Cambridge have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 12/18 this season and BTTS in 12/18.
- Cambridge have only scored 3 goals before HT away.
- Cambridge have D2-L2 in their last 4 against Wimbledon and failed to score on their last 2 visits to the Dons.
Bury v Dag & Red | Saturday 15.00
- Bury have W3-D1-L5 of their last 9 games but have W7-L1 in their last 8 home games.
- Bury have scored 2+ in 7/9 home this season but only kept 3/9 clean sheets at home.
- Bury have won 8/10 home matches against bottom-six teams.
- Bury have scored first in 6/8 home matches against bottom-six teams.
- Dagenham have W1-D1-L4 now after last week’s win.
- Dagenham have seen 0/8 clean sheets but BTTS in 6/8. They’ve seen BTTS in 6/9 away.
- Dagenham have conceded first in 8/13 away matches.
- The last 3 meetings at Bury have ended in draws with Dagenham W3-D4 of the last 7 head-to-head.
Carlisle v Newport | Saturday 15.00
- Carlisle have W2-L4 in their last 6 but have W4-L1 in their last 5 at home.
- Carlisle have conceded first in 5/9 home matches and 22 of the 34 goals they’ve conceded have come in the first-half.
- Carlisle have only led at HT in 2/9 home games.
- Newport have W7-D7-L1 in their last 15, keeping 5/15 clean sheets.
- Newport have W4-D3 in their last 7, scoring in each with 5/7 seeing BTTS.
- Newport have kept 4/9 away clean sheets but also failed to score in 4/9 away (W3-D3-L3).
- Newport have only conceded 2 goals before HT away.
- Newport have seen 11/18 feature Under 2.5 Goals although their last 3 have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
Cheltenham v Oxford Utd | Saturday 15.00
- Cheltenham have L4 on the spin and W2-D2-L8 of their last 12 matches.
- Cheltenham have W2-D1-L3 of their last 6 at home.
- Cheltenham have seen 5/6 feature Over 2.5 Goals and have kept 0/12 clean sheets.
- Cheltenham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/8 home games against bottom-six clubs with HT draws in 5/8 home to bottom-six sides.
- Oxford have W5-D5-L4 of their last 14 games and kept 5/10 clean sheets.
- Oxford have W2-L1 in their last 3 away but have W2-D2-L5 of 9 away overall – they have scored in 5/9 away before HT with 5/8 away seeing BTTS.
- Oxford have conceded first in 11/16 away matches.
- Oxford have W5-D6-L3 of the last 14 against Cheltenham but leaked 2+ in each of their last 4 visits to Whaddon Road.
Hartlepool v Wycombe | Saturday 15.00
- Hartlepool have W2-D1-L8 of their last 11 games.
- Hartlepool boast the worst home record (W1-D3-L5). They’ve failed to score in 5/9 at home.
- Hartlepool have L5/7 home to top-six teams. They’ve conceded first in 4/7 of those matches.
- Wycombe can call upon the best away record (W6-D2-L1) and have only trailed in 1/9 away game at HT.
- Wycombe have W6/9 away to bottom-six teams.
- Wycombe have scored in their last 12 games and seen 6/9 away feature BTTS.
- Wycombe have not conceded 2+ in any of the last 7 head-to-heads and have W5 on the spin against Hartlepool to an aggregate score of 14-3.
Luton v Mansfield | Saturday 15.00
- Luton have W1-D1-L1 in their last 3 but have W9-D2-L1 in their last 12, keeping 7/12 clean sheets.
- Luton have W6 on the spin at home and W6-D1-L2 of their 9 home games overall, keeping 5/9 clean sheets. They’ve leaked in just 1/9 home game before HT.
- Luton have seen 14/18 games feature Under 2.5 Goals including in 8/9 home games.
- Mansfield have W1-D4-L4 of their last 8, failing to score in 5/8.
- Mansfield have W1-D3-L5 of their 9 away games, failing to score in 4/9 away.
- Mansfield have lost 4/5 away matches against top-six teams and had D-L double results in 3/5 away matches against top-six teams.
- Mansfield have scored 3+ in each of the last 3 meetings with Luton and W5-D3-L1 of the last 9 head-to-head.
Plymouth v York | Saturday 15.00
- Plymouth have W5-D2-L1 of their last 8 games, keeping 6/8 clean sheets.
- Plymouth haave W7-D1-L1 of their 9 home games, all 7 wins coming ‘to nil’. They’ve W5 on the spin at home.
- Plymouth have seen 13/18 games feature Under 2.5 Goals including 6/9 at home.
- Plymouth have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 home matches against bottom-six sides. They’ve seen HT draws in 6/9 home to bottom-six teams.
- York have W2-D2-L1 in their last 5 matches having L5/7 previously.
- York have W2-D1 in their last 3 away games and scored 11 of their 17 goals away.
- York have seen 13/18 games feature Under 2.5 Goals and in 11/15 away matches but 6/9 away have seen BTTS.
- York have W1-D1-L5 of their last 7 away to Plymouth but did W4-0 here last season.
Shrewsbury v Burton | Saturday 15.00
- Shrewsbury have W6-L1 in their last 7, scoring 2+ in 6/7.
- Shrewsbury have the best home record (W8-D1) and have won by 2+ in 5/9 home and keeping 5/8 home clean sheets.
- Burton have W2-D1 in their last 3 now and W3-L1 in their last 4 away.
- Burton have only trailed in 2/9 away games at HT.
- Burton have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/9 away. They’ve seen BTTS in 6/9 away.
- Burton have kept just 1/6 clean sheets against Shrewsbury and L3 on the spin away to the Shrews, failing to net in 2/3.
Southend v Northampton | Saturday 15.00
- Southend have W3-D1 in their last 4 games with 3/4 seeing BTTS.
- Southend have seen 15/18 games feature Under 2.5 Goals including 7/9 at home.
- Southend have conceded 1 goal before HT at home and kept 4/9 home clean sheets.
- Northampton have W2-L5 in their last 7 and have L3 on the spin away.
- Northampton have L5/9 away but only trailed at HT in 3/9 away with 5/9 seeing Under 2.5 Goals away.
- Northampton have scored in 16/18 games this season and in 7/9 away.
- Northampton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/10 away to top-six sides.
- Northampton have W1-D2-L1 in their last 4 visits to Southend.
Stevenage v Morecambe | Saturday 15.00
- Stevenage have W3-D1-L2 of their last 6 games but W3 on the spin at home, scoring 8.
- Stevenage have scored in all 9 of their home games with 5/9 seeing BTTS.
- Stevenage have seen Over 1.5 first-half goals in 6/9 home games.
- Morecambe have W2-D1-L4 of their last 7 matches, leaking 2+ in 4/7.
- Morecambe have W2-L5 of their last 7 away games and only conceded in 3/9 away matches before HT.
- Morecambe have L7/9 away to bottom-half teams and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/9 away to bottom-half clubs.
Tranmere v Portsmouth | Saturday 15.00
- Tranmere have D5-L8 of their last 13 matches, failing to score in 8/13 with 8/13 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Tranmere have W1-D4-L4 of their 9 home games and conceded first in 6/9 home with 6/9 home seeing BTTS.
- Tranmere have only led at HT in 1/9 home game.
- Portsmouth have W4-D4-L6 of their last 14 but have D2-L5 of their last 7 away, scoring just 1 in those 7 away.
- Portsmouth have scored just 1 goal before HT away and never led at HT away.
- Portsmouth have seen Under 1.5 Goals in 5/10 away to bottom-six clubs and Under 2.5 Goals in 7/8 away to bottom-six teams and in 7/9 away this season.
- Portsmouth have scored in their last 20 trips to Tranmere and W1-D4 of their last 5.