GAIN an edge on your League Two betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Accrington Stanley v Cambridge United | Saturday 15.00
- Accrington have W7-D1-L4 of their last 12 matches with 7/12 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Accrington have W5-L1 of their last 6 home games and seen 5/8 home games produce Over 2.5 Goals.
- Accrington have scored 16 of their 24 goals before HT and yet to trail at home at HT.
- Accrington have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 5/10 home games against top-half teams.
- Accrington have faced the second-most amount of shots-on-target this season – 91.
- Cambridge have W4-D1-L2 of their last 7 games with 5/7 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Cambridge have W2-D2-L2 in their last 6 away and seen BTTS in 5/8 away.
- Cambridge have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 3/5 away games against bottom-half teams and have seen HT draws in 3/5 away to bottom-half clubs.
Burton Albion v Luton Town | Saturday 15.00
- Burton have D1-L2 of their last 3 home games having W5 on the spin previously.
- Burton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/13 home games and kept 4/8 home clean sheets.
- Burton have failed to keep a clean sheet in 7 with 5/7 seeing BTTS.
- Luton have W9-D2 of their last 11 league games – their best Football League run since 2005.
- Luton boast the third best away record with W4-D3-L1 of their 8 away.
- Luton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 13/17 this season including in 5/8 away. They’ve kept 8/17 clean sheets.
- Luton have scored before HT in 5/8 away and only trailed once at HT away.
Bury v Newport County | Saturday 15.00
- Bury have W3-D1-L4 of their last 8 games.
- Bury have W7 on the spin at home in the league since losing their opener. They’ve seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/8 home games, keeping 3/8 clean sheets.
- Bury have W11-D6-L1 at home in the league in 2014.
- Bury have seen HT draws in 10/16 home to top-half teams.
- Newport have W3-D3 of their last 6 games, D3 on the spin.
- Newport have scored only 6 of their 22 goals away, failing to score in 4/8 away but keeping 4/8 away clean sheets.
- Newport have seen Under 1.5 Goals in 7/10 away and Under 2.5 Goals in 7/9 away to top-six clubs.
- Both last season’s meetings ended 0-0.
Cheltenham Town v Wycombe Wanderers | Saturday 15.00
- Cheltenham have L3 on the spin with 2/3 coming ‘to nil’. They’ve W2-D2-L7 of their last 11 games.
- Cheltenham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/14 home games.
- Cheltenham haven’t kept a clean sheet in 11 games and have only kept 2/8 at home.
- Cheltenham have scored first in 11/14 home games against top-six clubs.
- Wycombe boast the best away record in the league – W5-D2-L1.
- Wycombe have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 13/18 away games.
- Wycombe have scored in their last 11 games and in 7/8 away – Wycombe have scored before HT in 5/8 away with 5/8 away seeing BTTS.
- Wycombe have D2-L2 in their last 4 against Cheltenham and W1/6 at Cheltenham.
Dagenham & Redbridge v Carlisle United | Saturday 15.00
- Dagenham have W1-D1-L5 of their last 7 league games with 5/7 seeing BTTS.
- Dagenham have W2-L9 of their last 11 league games at home.
- Dagenham have the worst home record this season (W2-L6) but they have led 1-0 at HT in 5/8 and only trailed at HT in 1/8 home.
- Dagenham have conceded the first goal in 5/8 home to bottom-six teams.
- Carlisle have W5-L3 of their last 8 games, W4/5 ‘to nil’.
- Carlisle have the worst away record (W1-D1-L6) – they’ve only scored 6 of their 21 goals away, failing to score in 5/8 away.
- Carlisle have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/8 away.
- Carlisle have conceded 19 of their 30 goals in the first-half.
- Carlisle lost both their last 2 meetings against Dagenham, both ‘to nil’.
Exeter City v Shrewsbury Town | Saturday 15.00
- Exeter have W6-D4-L1 in their last 11 games with 10/11 seeing BTTS.
- Exeter have only kept 1/17 clean sheets this season with 13/17 seeing BTTS including in 8/8 at home.
- Exeter have seen all 8 home games end either 1-1 or 2-1.
- Exeter have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/10 home to top-six teams.
- Shrewsbury have W6 on the spin in the league – they’ve only ever twice recorded 7 successive wins with the last time back in 1995.
- Shrewsbury have scored 2+ in 5/7 now too however they’ve only scored 6 of their 27 goals away, failing to net in 4/8 away,
- Shrewsbury have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/8 away and trailed at HT in 5/8 away – scoring just 1 goal before HT away.
- Shrewsbury have W2-D3 of their last 5 against Exeter and W3-D3-L1 in their last 7 at Exeter.
Hartlepool United v York City | Saturday 15.00
- Hartlepool have W1-D3-L7 of their last 11 games, failing to score in 5/11 although 5/6 have seen BTTS now.
- Hartlepool have scored the fewest goals (12) this season and failed to net in 9/17. They’ve scored 9 of their 12 goals in the second-half.
- Hartlepool have W1-D3-L4 at home this season, conceding 2+ in 5/8 home and failed to score in 5/8 home.
- Hartlepool have conceded the first goal in 7/10 home and lost by 2+ in 4/8 home to bottom-six teams.
- York have W1-D4-L6 of their last 11 games but have W2-D3-L3 of their 8 away.
- York have seen 13/17 games feature Under 2.5 Goals this season.
- York have scored the second fewest goals in the league (14) and failed to score in 7/13 but they have scored in 6/8 away.
- York have failed to score in their last 4 against Hartlepool (D3-L1).
Mansfield Town v Plymouth Argyle | Saturday 15.00
- Mansfield have D4-L4 of their last 8 games, failing to score in 5/8.
- Mansfield have D1-L2 of their last 3 at home but have W4-D1-L3 at home.
- Mansfield have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/8 home to top-six teams.
- Plymouth have W5-D2 of their last 7 games and have kept 9/14 clean sheets now.
- Plymouth have won only 8 of their 30 points away from home (W2-D2-L4) – they’ve scored only 5 of their 21 goals away and conceded 7 of their 9 goals away.
- Plymouth have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 12/17 games this season and in 6/8 away to bottom-six teams.
- Plymouth have scored first in 11/17 away matches against bottom-six teams.
- Plymouth have kept 5/8 clean sheets against Mansfield and scored in their last 6 head-to-head.
Northampton Town v Stevenage | Saturday 15.00
- Northampton have W1-L5 of their last 6 games, conceding 2+ in 4/6.
- Northampton have W1-L3 of their last 4 home games, conceding 10.
- Northampton have scored in all 8 home games with 6/8 seeing BTTS – 3/8 have seen Over 2.5 first-half goals.
- Northampton have scored 12 of their 26 goals in the final 15 minutes.
- Stevenage have W3-D1-L1 of their last 5 games but W1-D3-L4 of their 8 away – those 8 games have featured 8 different scorelines.
- Stevenage have scored only 9 of their 26 goals away with 5/8 away seeing BTTS and 5/8 away seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Stevenage have scored first in 4/8 away games and had HT draws in 5/8 away.
- Stevenage have never beaten Northampton (D1-L3).
Oxford United v AFC Wimbledon | Saturday 15.00
- Oxford have W5-D4-L4 of their last 13 games with 8/13 seeing BTTS.
- Oxford have seen 10/17 games feature Under 2.5 Goals, including 5/8 at home and in 9/13 home further back.
- Oxford have scored 12 of their 19 goals in the first-half and led at HT in 4/8 home.
- Wimbledon have W1-D2-L2 of their last 5 games and conceded 2+ in 5/8.
- Wimbledon have D2-L4 of their last 6 away games having started the season with W2/2 away.
- Wimbledon have seen only 2/8 away games see Over 2.5 Goals despite their away fixtures averaging 2.75 goals-per-game.
- Wimbledon have scored 15 of their 23 goals in the first-half.
- Wimbledon have seen HT draws in 13/20 away games.
- Oxford have W6/6 against Wimbledon in the Football League with 4/6 wins ‘to nil’.
Portsmouth v Morecambe | Saturday 15.00
- Portsmouth have W3-D4-L6 of their last 13 games, failing to score in 7.
- Portsmouth have W5-D2-L1 of their 8 home games this season, scoring 2+ in 5/8. They’ve conceded just 1 goal before HT at home.
- Portsmouth have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 14/20 home games and have seen HT draws in 12/19 at home.
- Portsmouth have seen their last 5 games feature Over 2.5 Goals but only 7/17 have this season.
- Morecambe have W4-D2-L7 of their last 13 games with only 5/13 seeing BTTS.
- Morecambe have W4-L4 of their 8 away games and only trailed at HT in 2/8 away.
- Morecambe have W6-L2 of their 8 games against top-half clubs.
- Morecambe have never beaten Portsmouth (D1 L1).
Tranmere Rovers v Southend United | Saturday 15.00
- Tranmere have D5-L7 of their last 12 games – the longest winless run in England’s top four tiers. They’ve failed to score in 8/11 games.
- Tranmere have W1-D4-L3 of their 8 home games and D3-L2 in their last 5 home.
- Tranmere have seen 8/11 games feature Under 2.5 Goals and only 3/11 see BTTS.
- Tranmere have scored just 7 of their 15 goals since August – they’ve failed to score before HT in 6/8 home games.
- Southend have W2-D2-L1 of their last 5 games and have W4-D1-L3 of their 8 away games.
- Southend have W4-D1 in their 5 away games at bottom-half clubs, scoring in all 5.
- Southend have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 15/17 games and in 7/10 away to bottom-six teams.
- Southend have seen HT draws in 14/20 away games. They’ve only trailed at HT in 1/8 away game.
- Southend have D2-L4 of their last 6 at Tranmere and failed to score in 5/6 on the Wirral.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.