GAIN an edge on your League One betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Peterborough United v Bristol City | Friday 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Peterborough have D1-L3 of their last 4 games. They’ve lost their last 2 home games 1-2.
- Peterborough have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 4 home games and in 8/11 home games further back. They’ve seen BTTS in 7/9 at home this season.
- Peterborough have seen just 1/9 game at home with a HT 0-0 score.
- Bristol City have L2 on the spin having started the season with 0L/14.
- Bristol City have scored in 8/9 away games and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 13/18 away matches. They’ve seen 7/9 away feature BTTS.
- Bristol City have scored the first goal in 11/16 away games.
- Bristol City have seen just 1/9 game away with a HT 0-0 score.
- The last 6 meetings have all produced Over 2.5 Goals whilst Bristol City have W6/7 trips to Posh.
Sheffield United v Notts County | Friday 19.45
- Sheffield United have W4-D1-L1 in their last 6 and have W7/11 home games but they’ve W1-D2-L1 in their last 4 at home.
- Sheffield United’s last 6 games have all seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Sheffield United have scored 20 of their 24 goals in the second-half – half of them have come in the final 15 minutes.
- Notts County have W4 on the spin away and have W5-D3 in their 8 away games this season, keeping 5/8 away clean sheets.
- Notts County have scored in their last 9 games and they’ve scored first in 13/18 games.
- Notts County have L6/8 away to top-six clubs and lost by 2+ in each defeat.
Barnsley v Scunthorpe | Saturday 15.00
- Barnsley have W4-D3-L1 of their last 8 games with 6/8 seeing BTTS and 6/8 seeing Over 2.5 Goals as have 12/17 overall.
- Barnsley have W3-D1-L4 of their 8 home games and seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 7 at home.
- Barnsley have scored 2+ in 6/7 home games but leaked 2+ in 5/6 home games.
- Barnsley have conceded 18 of their 28 goals at home.
- Scunthorpe have W2-D3-L1 of their last 6 games with 4/6 seeing Over 2.5 Goals and 4/6 seeing BTTS.
- Scunthorpe have W2-D2 in their last 4 away and scored 2+ in their last 5 away matches and they’ve netted in 8/9 away.
- Scunthorpe have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/9 away matches, including their last 6, and Over 3.5 goals in 5/9 away matches.
- Scunthorpe have only trailed in 1/9 away game this season at HT.
- Scunthorpe have W0/6 away games at Barnsley.
Bradford v Leyton Orient | Saturday 15.00
- Bradford have W1-D2-L4 of their last 7 games with 6/7 seeing BTTS and 5/7 featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Bradford have W2-D2-L5 of their 7 home games and had HT draws in 7/10 home games.
- Bradford have kept just 1/9 home clean sheets this season and led in just 1/9 home game at HT. They’ve seen 6/9 home games feature BTTS.
- Orient have W1-D1-L3 of their last 5 games but have scored 2+ in each of their last 3, all of which saw Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS.
- Orient have L2 on the away having started the season with W3-D4 from their first 7 away. They’ve only trailed in 1/9 away game at HT with 6/9 away seeing BTTS.
- Orient have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/16 away matches.
Coventry v Walsall | Saturday 15.00
- Coventry have W1-D2-L1 in their last 4 games – their last two both ending 1-0.
- Coventry have W1-D1-L3 of their last 5 home games.
- Coventry kept a league clean sheet for the first time in 12 games last weekend – they’ve kept only 1/9 at home all season.
- Coventry have seen HT draws in 7/11 home games, leading in only 2/9 at home this season.
- Walsall have W3-D1 in their last 4 matches, keeping 3/4 clean sheets – 5/6 games have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Walsall have now W2 on the spin away having D3-L4 in their first 7 on the road. They’ve only scored 2+ in 1/9 away.
- Walsall have seen HT draws in 8/13 away matches. Walsall have only W1/10 against Coventry.
Crawley v Chesterfield | Saturday 15.00
- Crawley have D4 on the spin but have W3-D6-L3 of their last 12 games – only 4/12 saw Over 2.5 Goals but 7/8 have seen BTTS.
- Crawley have W4-D2-L3 in their 9 home games and kept 4/9 clean sheets.
- Crawley have scored in their last 9 games but 12/18 overall have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Crawley have scored 13 of their 18 goals in the second-half – they’ve yet to lead at HT when playing at home with 5/9 being 0-0 at the interval.
- Chesterfield have now W2-D5-L5 in their last 12 after last week’s win. They’ve failed to score in 4/5.
- Chesterfield have D2-L4 of their last 6 away games but have scored before HT in 6/9 away.
- Chesterfield have only kept 3/18 clean sheets this season but 2 have come in their last 3 games.
Crewe v Doncaster | Saturday 15.00
- Crewe have D2-L2 in their last 4, scoring just 2.
- Crewe have W3-D1-L5 at home and conceded in 6/8 home games.
- Crewe have scored 9 of their 14 goals in the second-half.
- Crewe have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 12/18 games and in 7/8 home games against bottom-half teams.
- Doncaster have W2-D1-L1 of their last 4 games and W5/8 away but only led at HT in 1/8 away.
- Doncaster have scored 12 of their 17 goals away with Over 1.5 Goals in the first-half banking in 4/8 away.
- Doncaster have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/8 away games including their last 6.
- Doncaster have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 visits to Crewe.
Gillingham v Port Vale | Saturday 15.00
- Gillingham have W1-D4-L5 of their last 10 games, failing to score in 5/10 and with 7/10 seeing Under 2.5 Goals including 5/6.
- Gillingham have gone 9 games without a clean sheet but only conceded 2 first-half goals at home.
- Gillingham have W1-D2-L2 of their last 5 at home but have W4-D3-L2 of their 9 home games this season, scoring 2+ in 5/9.
- Gillingham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/8 home games against bottom-half clubs – they’ve had HT draws in 7/10 home to bottom-half teams.
- Port Vale have W3-D1-L1 of their last 5 games Port Vale have only W2/22 away league games but both have come this season (W2-D2-L5). They’re yet to record an away clean sheet this season with 6/9 away seeing BTTS.
- Port Vale have seen HT draws in 7/9 away to bottom-six clubs.
MK Dons v Colchester | Saturday 15.00
- MK Dons have W4-D3 of their last 7 games, scoring 2+ in 4/7.
- MK Dons have W6-D2-L1 at home (league high), scoring 2+ in 6/9 and had Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 home games.
- MK Dons have led at HT in 10/13 home games against bottom-six clubs and had W-W double results in 8/12 home games against bottom-sox sides.
- Colchester have L3 on the spin now having D2-L2 in their previous 4. All three defeats have seen D-L double results.
- Colchester have D2-L2 in their last 4 away games. They’ve L7/9 away to top-six sides.
- Colchester have scored in 8/9 away and scored 2+ in 5/6 away, and in 8/12 overall. They’ve seen 12/18 feature Over 2.5 Goals.
- Colchester have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 games at MK Dons.
Rochdale v Oldham | Saturday 15.00
- Rochdale have D1-L2 of their last 3 games. At home, they’ve W3-D2-4.
- Rochdale have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/9 home games although 5/6 have now seen Over 2.5 Goals overall.
- Rochdale have only scored 11 of their 32 goals at home.
- Oldham have W6-D7-L1 of their last 14 matches with 8/9 seeing BTTS.
- Oldham have D5-L1 in their last 6 away games.
- Oldham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/11 away games including their last 3.
- Oldham have scored first in 7/10 away to top-half teams.
- Oldham have seen 29 of the 45 goals in their games arrive in the first-half.
Swindon v Fleetwood | Saturday 15.00
- Swindon have W4-L1 in their last 5 and W3 on the spin. They’ve kept 3/5 clean sheets.
- Swindon have W5-D3-L1 at home and W6/9 home games against top-half teams.
- Swindon have led at HT in 10/18 games this season and scored first in 11/14 home games.
- Swindon have scored in their last 16 matches and seen BTTS in 6/9 at home.
- Fleetwood have W4-D4-L7 of their last 15 matches and L6/9 away this season.
- Fleetwood have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 12/18 games including their last 3.
Yeovil v Preston | Saturday 15.00
- Yeovil have W1-D3-L6 of their last 10 games, failing to score in 6/10.
- Yeovil have D1-L3 of their last 4 at home, failing to net in 3/4.
- Yeovil have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/9 home games this season and kept just 1/9 clean sheet at home.
- Yeovil have scored 11 of their 14 goals in the second-half, netting just 1 before HT at home.
- Preston have W1-L3 in their last 4 games and L2/3 away.
- Preston have only leaked in 2/9 away games before HT. They’ve kept 5/9 away clean sheets.
- Preston have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/14 away games including 5/6.
- Preston have seen Under 1.5 Goals in 13/19 away to bottom-six teams.
- Preston have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 5 games against Yeovil.