GAIN an edge on your League One betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Bradford City v Gillingham | Saturday 15.00
- Bradford have W1-D1-L4 of their last 6 league games with 5/6 seeing BTTS and 5/6 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Bradford have L2 on the spin at home and only W2-D1-L5 at home, keeping just 1/8 home clean sheets – they’ve seen Over 2.5 Goals in 4/8 home and BTTS in 5/8 at home.
- Bradford have scored the first goal in 10/16 home games.
- Gillingham have W1-D3-L5 of their last 9 league games, failing to score in 5/9.
- Gillingham have scored just one first-half goal in those 9 games.
- Gillingham have D3-L9 of their last 12 away games and W5-D5-L21 away games since winning promotion back to League One.
- Gillingham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away league games, scoring just 5 of their 17 goals away from home.
- Gillingham have W1-D2 in their last 3 away trips to Bradford and have W3-D3-L1 in the last 7 head-to-head against the Bantams.
Bristol City v Preston North End | Saturday 15.00
- Bristol City have W13-D9-L1 of their last 23 league games with 8/13 wins including BTTS.
- Bristol City have W12-D7-L1 of their last 20 home league games with 7/12 wins including BTTS.
- Bristol City have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 home games against top-six teams and Over 3.5 Goals in 3/6 home matches against top-six opposition.
- Bristol City have scored first in 12/17 league games this season but only led at HT in 2/8 home league games this season.
- Preston have L3 on the spin including their last 2 away – their worst losing streak since February 2013.
- Preston have only trailed at HT in 1/8 away game this season and leaked before HT in 2/8 away matches this season.
- Preston have scored first in 9/15 away matches and kept 4/8 away clean sheets this season.
- Preston have W1-D10-L15 of their last 26 away games at Bristol City.
Chesterfield v Barnsley | Saturday 15.00
- Chesterfield have D3-L4 of their last 7 league games and failed to score in their last 4.
- Chesterfield have kept 1/8 home clean sheets and kept 5/8 home BTTS (W3-D3-L2).
- Chesterfield have recorded back-to-back clean sheets but only kept 3/17 clean sheets this season.
- Barnsley W4-D1-L2 of their last 7 league games with 5/6 games featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Barnsley have scored first in 4/8 away games and have seen HT draws in 4/8 away matches – they’ve seen BTTS in 5/8 away (W3-D3-L2).
- Barnsley have seen 12/16 games feature Over 2.5 Goals including 4/8 away.
- Barnsley have W1-D4-L3 of their last 8 at Chesterfield but kept clean sheets in 3/5 at Chesterfield. However, they’ve failed to score in 5/7 trips to Chesterfield.
- Barnsley have W3-D3-L1 in the last 7 meetings with Chesterfield anywhere.
Colchester United v Coventry City | Saturday 15.00
- Colchester have L2 on the spin having W4-D4-L2 in their previous 10 games.
- Colchester have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/8 games and in 12/17 overall – their last 7 have seen BTTS.
- Colchester have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/12 home league games and in 6/8 home this season.
- Colchester have scored 2+ in 8/11 matches but conceded 2+ in 4/7 games.
- Colchester have scored first in 8/12 home games.
- Coventry have W1-D4-L12 of their last 17 away league games, conceding 2+ in 11/17.
- Coventry have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7 games now and in 5/8 away. They’ve also seen Over 2.5 Goals in 9/10 away to bottom-half teams.
- Coventry have seen Over 1.5 first-half goals in 4/8 away games.
- Coventry have conceded 2+ in 8/10 games now, not kept a clean sheet in 11 and seen 6/8 away feature BTTS.
- Coventry have scored in their last 6 against Colchester, scoring 14. They’ve only L1/9 against the U’s.
Crawley Town v Scunthorpe United | Saturday 15.00
- Crawley have D3 on the spin and W3-D5-L3 of their last 11.
- Crawley have seen BTTS in 6/8 games but 8/11 saw Under 2.5 Goals as well as in 12/17 overall.
- Crawley have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 14/20 home games – they’ve scored just 1 goal before HT at home with 5/8 home games being 0-0 at HT.
- Scunthorpe have W2-D2-L1 in their last 5 games Scunthorpe have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/10 league games – they’ve kept just 1/16 clean sheets this season.
- Scunthorpe have scored first in 5/8 away matches and scored 2+ in their last 4 away – 6/8 away have seen BTTS and 6/8 away seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- The away side has won both previous meetings between these teams.
Fleetwood Town v Walsall | Saturday 15.00
- Fleetwood have W3 on the spin at home. They’ve W4-4 in their 8 home games.
- Fleetwood have only led at HT in 2/8 home league games but kept 4/8 home clean sheets.
- Fleetwood have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 4/5 home games against bottom-half teams.
- Walsall have W3-D3-L3 in their last 9 games, keeping 4/9 clean sheets. They’ve W2-D1 in their last 3, keeping 2/3 clean sheets.
- Walsall have W1-D3-L4 of their 8 away games and failed to score in 4/8 away, keeping just 2/8 away clean sheets.
- Walsall have seen HT draws in 7/10 away to top-half teams and in 6/8 away this season.
Leyton Orient v Crewe Alexandra | Saturday 15.00
- Orient have W1-D3-L5 of their last 9 games and have D3-L5 of their 8 home games – the only side in England yet to win at home this season.
- Orient have conceded 2+ goals in their last 4 games and in 6/8 home games.
- Orient have scored 6 of their 19 goals at home, failing to score in 4/8 home.
- Orient have scored first in 12/18 home games against bottom-six teams.
- Crewe have W3-D2-L1 of their last 6 games, keeping 3/6 clean sheets.
- Crewe have won 5 of their 15 points away from home (W1-D2-L5) but they’ve W1-D1 in their last 2 away.
- Crewe have seen Under 2.5 Goals in their last 5 games.
- Crewe have L6/9 away to bottom-six teams and had L-L double results in those games.
- Crewe have L10/10 when falling behind in games. They’ve scored 9 of their 13 goals in the first half.
- Crewe have D2-L4 of their last 6 against Orient with the last 5 meetings in London all seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
MK Dons v Port Vale | Saturday 15.00
- MK Dons have W3-D2 in their last 5 league games and W3 on the spin at home.
- MK Dons have seen their last 4 home games feature Over 2.5 Goals with 6/8 at home seeing BTTS and 6/8 home seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- MK Dons have scored 20 of their 29 goals in the second-half – their last 12 goals have all come after HT.
- Port Vale have W3 on the spin with D-W double results in all 3 games. They’ve W4-D1-L1 in their last 6.
- Port Vale have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/15 away games and seen HT draws in 10/17 away.
- Port Vale have yet to keep a clean sheet away and seen BTTS in 6/8 away.
- Port Vale have D2-L1 in their 3 trips to Stadium MK.
Notts County v Yeovil Town | Saturday 15.00
- Notts County have W6-L1 in their last 7 league games and only L2/17 in all competitions. They’ve kept 4/7 clean sheets.
- Notts County have W3-D2-L3 at home this season and W7/11 home to bottom-six teams.
- Notts County have conceded 10 of their 14 goals at home but kept 7/16 clean sheets in the league.
- Notts County have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/16 league games.
- Yeovil have D2-L6 of their last 8 league games, failing to score in 6/8 and failing to net in their last 4.
- Yeovil have W2-D1-L5 of their 8 away games, losing by 2+ in 4/8 away.
- Yeovil have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/10 league games.
- Yeovil have conceded 17 of their 27 goals after HT.
- Yeovil have W3-D1-L1 of their last 5 against Notts County but W1-L2 of their last 3 at Meadow Lane.
Peterborough United v Swindon Town | Saturday 15.00
- Peterborough have D1-L3 of their last 4 games, failing to score in 2/4.
- Peterborough have seen BTTS and Over 2.5 Goals in 6/8 home games with 3/4 home wins also seeing BTTS.
- Peterborough have seen only 1/8 home games be 0-0 at HT.
- Peterborough have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 3/6 home games against top-six clubs.
- Swindon have W3-L1 of their last 4 games with all 3 wins coming ‘to nil’.
- Swindon have scored in 16/17 games this season with 11/17 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Swindon have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7 away games and in 9/13 away games to top-half teams.
- Swindon have conceded the first goal in 12/20 away games.
- Swindon have only W1/11 against Peterborough, in January.
Rochdale v Doncaster Rovers | Saturday 15.00
- Rochdale have W6-D1-L2 of their last 9 games, scoring 2+ in 5/9 but only 3/9 seeing BTTS.
- Rochdale have W3-D2-L3 at home but led at HT in 4/8 home games.
- Rochdale have seen 10 of their 29 goals come from headers and scored only 10 of their 29 goals at home.
- Doncaster have picked up 12 of their 18 points away (W4-L3) and scored 9 of their 14 goals away.
- Doncaster have seen only 1/7 away be 0-0 at HT and only led at HT in 1/7 away game.
- Doncaster have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7 away games, including their last 5 away.
- Doncaster have W2-D1-L7 of their last 10 games against Rochdale.
Sheffield United v Oldham Athletic | Saturday 15.00
- Sheffield United have W9-D2-L3 of their last 14 games. They’ve W4-L1 of their last 5, winning all 4 ‘to nil’.
- Sheffield United have seen 0/5 see BTTS and 9/16 overall feature Under 2.5 Goals.
- Sheffield United have only scored 9 of their 23 goals at home.
- Sheffield United have seen 17 of their last 18 goals come after HT with 12 of their 23 goals coming in the final 15 minutes.
- Sheffield United have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 12/15 home games against top-half clubs.
- Oldham have W6-D6-L1 of their last 13 league games but W1-D5-L2 of their 8 away.
- Oldham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 14/20 away games but BTTS in 7/8.
- Oldham have seen HT draws in 7/8 away to top-six teams but seen 28 of the 43 goals in their games this season arrive before HT.
- Oldham have only faced a league-low 54 shots-on-target.
- Oldham have conceded in their last 20 games against Sheffield United, last shutting them out in 1988.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.